• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tien buu saga by boscha196-d3bcgua-1
Captain Ginyus
Buu Saga Tien vs Namek Saga Ginyu
A long time ago in a country not far away, a ship lands on Tien's farm. He tells Chiatzu to hide, and he realizes the one in the pod is the leader of a force he defeated in another life.

who wins? The Prodigy of Crane School, or the Captain of The Ginyu Force?

I am voting for Tien. He is used to being pitted against foes far stonger than himself and is likely to try to end the fight as soon as possible, instead of giving g Ginyu the opportunity to switch bodies.

I think ginyu would take this since he'll let tien beat him up, then he'll change bodies with him in the end.

I'm going to have to go with Tien here, he won't be ******* around and he knows when he has to finish soon, just like in his fight with Cell, and with Kikoho being capable of stopping (not hurting) a 2nd form Cell, then i can see it capable of killing Namek Saga Ginyu if it hits, more knowing that this is Buu saga Tien and should be stronger after 7 years of training and being capable of distracting even Buutenks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back