• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryu fights the leader of a elite mercenary force

GINYU VS RYU
Both- High 5-A

Post-Thanos Encounter Ryu being used
Ryu’s Optional Equipment is restricted

Starts at 20 feet away

Both in Character

AP:
Ginyu- Stronger then Goku>>>>>>>Ginyu Force>>>74.3 Zettatons
Ryu- Helped defeat Galactus, and Galactus =1.64552679 Quettatons

Who wins?
Ryu is an honourable fighter with great honour, and I respect him for it:
The purpose of striking a pose is not to become like wallpaper--that's why we chant loudly when we pose: to draw attention to our magnificence:

latest

latest

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you can't restrict the X-Factor since it doesn't change Ryu's tier from High 5-A.
Okay, I’ll unrestrict x-factor, I thought it might mess with Ryu‘s AP (Since it says it’s even higher than Satsui no Hado and Power of Nothingness, which allows him to harm peopl he couldn’t in base)

Ok so, I don't really know how to compare their AP, but I'm afraid Ginew could simply fly and spam ki blasts out of range.

He should realistically get outperformed if he starts at cqc, but otherwise he simply lacks the range and mobility options.
Given the coward Ginew is, I could see him exploit such weakness once he realizes Ryu can't follow nor reach him up to a certain height.

Ok so, I don't really know how to compare their AP, but I'm afraid Ginew could simply fly and spam ki blasts out of range.

He should realistically get outperformed if he starts at cqc, but otherwise he simply lacks the range and mobility options.
Given the coward Ginew is, I could see him exploit such weakness once he realizes Ryu can't follow nor reach him up to a certain height.
I imagined it as a much more epic battle 😭😭😭, Is that a vote for Ginyu or Should I replace ryu with someone who can fly.?

Actually Isn’t Ginyu Honorable?
As long as it's convenient for him, but he went for the body swap the second Goku surpassed him in power, so I think he's willing to throw honor away the moment he realizes things look bad for him.

As long as it's convenient for him, but he went for the body swap the second Goku surpassed him in power, so I think he's willing to throw honor away the moment he realizes things look bad for him.
So I guess this is a stomp then, eh?

So I guess this is a stomp then, eh?
I mean, we already had a Goku (Ginyu Arc) vs Ryu (MvC) fight where Ryu one. Yeah, Ryu had the Infinity Gems, but to be very fair, another big factor to his victory was the fact that Ryu actually had the skill to challenge Goku. Plus, Ryu had ways of boosting his power without suffering the consequences of it (I'm majorly summarizing here, I actually wrote up an essay-length analysis of the fight lmao)

Anyhow, probably not much use in continuing this thread. Also yeah, you can't restrict X-Factor

Back