• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread to post Pokemon feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ever I saw the calc, it seemed he uses Mt.Fuji which isn't exactly the biggest mountain being over 3700 meters where as some mountains are almost 9000 meters.Not only that but the feat itself mention he can move multiple mountains and in the calc only the one was used.

Nevertheless still an awesome calc.

I didn't notice any stacking in it, what did I miss? I'm kinda tired so I guess I missed a detail.

Wait I have a question

We have Elgeym rated at MFTL right due to some of its feats? If thats the case then wouldnt its rating scale towards other psychic types who are much stronger than it like let's say, Mewtwo or Dexoys and non legendaries like Alakazam (has never ending multiplying brain cells)??

Beheyeem can only be MFTL+ for implied travel speeds for a spaceship in the anime. It scales to no one, not even Beheeyem.

Kingdra is mad OP. It creates tornadoes by waking up, whirlpools that swallow ships by yawning, and even bigger whirlpools by moving.

Darkanine said:
Beheyeem can only be MFTL+ for implied travel speeds for a spaceship in the anime. It scales to no one, not even Beheeyem.
Wouldnt the one who controls the spaceship need reaction speeds of the same speed as the Spaceship itself in order to operate it? I think on Narutoforums they use it to scale for the Beheeyem

Also this isnt the only MFTL feat for them in the anime. Elgeym was capable of casually sending an image of at least 5 galaxies to someone in an instant. That should suffice for MFTL speed is some way.
Elgeym MFTL feat

Vanilluxe (Yes. The Ice Cream Pokemon) can create violent blizzards when angry, and make snow clouds inside its body.

Meowstic: "When in danger, it raises its ears and releases enough psychic power to grind a 10-ton truck to dust."

Magcargo: "Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees F. Water is vaporized on contact. If this Pokémon is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog."

Hitmonchan: "The spirit of a pro boxer has infused this Pokémon. It throws punches that are faster than a bullet train."

Goodra: "It attacks with retractable horns. It throws a punch that's the equivalent of the force of a hundred pro boxers."

I'll post more later, that's all I can think of for now.

Meowstics was calc'd, I think it was 8-B or 8-A. Goodra may have better feats if we can calc some of the move animations.

Chesnaught: "Its Tackle is forceful enough to flip a 50-ton tank. It shields its allies from danger with its own body."

Alakazam: "Alakazam's brain continually grows, infinitely multiplying brain cells. This amazing brain gives this Pokémon an astoundingly high IQ of 5,000. It has a thorough memory of everything that has occurred in the world." Omniscience perhaps?

Shedinja: "Shedinja's hard body doesn't move—not even a twitch. In fact, its body appears to be merely a hollow shell. It is believed that this Pokémon will steal the spirit of anyone peering into its hollow body from its back." While it doesn't exactly translate into AP, it's still hax.

Metgross: "Metagross has four brains in total. Combined, the four brains can breeze through difficult calculations faster than a supercomputer. This Pokémon can float in the air by tucking in its four legs." Intelligence feat. Its weight is 1212.5 lbs and 2078.7 at mega form. Its pre-evolution might give some ideas about AP, Durab, and speed feats.

Metang: "The claws tipping its arms pack the destructive power to tear through thick iron sheets as if they were silk. It flies at over 60 miles per hour." and "It floats midair using magnetism. Its body is so tough, even a crash with a jet plane won't leave a scratch."

I'll probably post more later. Probably.

Xanix said:
Alakazam: "Alakazam's brain continually grows, infinitely multiplying brain cells. This amazing brain gives this Pokémon an astoundingly high IQ of 5,000. It has a thorough memory of everything that has occurred in the world." Omniscience perhaps?
Wouldnt that mean Uxie and Arceus are omniscient tho? I'd think its still Nigh Omniscient since Alakazam still needs to take in the knowledge in order to remember it while an Omniscient would already know it without needing to be given it at all, they'd just have it.

...It just occured to me...

That in the Delta Episode, Steven states that he fought Rauqaza alongside another, unnamed trainer with a Black Charizard. Whether it was a Chiny Charizard or Mega Charizard X, I don't know.

Is this applicable to anything...?

The move called "Magnitude" can releases huge Earthquakes, with a various level of Magnitude.

Can this be assumed to be Magnitude on the Rithcer scale? Because this would be IIRC well into 7-A territory.

It is also kinda supported by the fact that Dugtrio can causes huge Earthquake according to its Pokédex entry.

The Richter scale as @Weekly said here is used to measure the magnitude of a earthquake and etc,. Of course there is other scale that measure the damage of a earthquake, but that will be off topic and railing off the thread.

Apparently a 10 on the Ritcher scale is High 6-B.

Large Country and lightspeed Diglett confirmed. Kappa.

So Diglitt casually stomps MetalGreymon...getting Pokemon profiles back was bittersweet.

Not light speed diglet, but I don't know that suppose to be either wanking things up or just a joke.

Edit: Never mind, but I am watching this thread.

Potentially High 6-B Sandshrew, Sandslash, Diglet, Dugtrio, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Donphan, Numel, Camerupt, Barboach, Whiscash, Golet, and Golurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back