• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread to post Pokemon feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime4Life2020 said:
GimmyJibbsJr said:
Zebstrika might have a god speed feat, considering it can run at "lightning speed" and it creates the sound of a thunder clap whenever it gallops . Also, he is at least Building Level via being able to fire off lightning, according to his Animme Dex entry. Don't know how reliable this one is overal, but hey, may as well mention it.
Wouldnt this scale to Pikachu? Because I remember Biancia being able to have her pokemon keep up with a Zebstrika at least 2x in the anime and Ash's pokemon are obviously far superior to hers.
Pretty sure we don't do scaling like that...?

And Pikachu is already MHS anyway, so it's not like it matters to much

I know that everyone is happy about the Pokemon's profiles, but... What's the point of creating profiles with Unknow stats?

It's like: "Oh, I have no idea of the power/stats of this pokemon... But because is bae, I'm going to create it a profile!"

. . .

AidenBrooks999 said:
I know that everyone is happy about the Pokemon's profiles, but... What's the point of creating profiles with Unknow stats?
They are likely like that until we can work through which tiers the mons will be in and how specifically they are in that tier.

From what I know, at least Gothitelle is being highly discussed right now on whether or not its 4-A feat is either legit, legit through reality warping/psychic hax only or is just a straight up outlier.

Same thing for Gardevoir and its black hole feat which was calced at Large Star Level but is in the process of being either accepted or denied.

So considering the incredibly high results earthquakes can yield, does someone think they could calc this?

"The quakes caused when it walks make even great mountains crumble and change the surrounding terrain." - Tyranitar's Black 2 dex entry

Even a magnitude 10 earthquake isn't enough to crumble a large mountai. It's actually kinda important, because as a psuedo legendary, this would scale to Pokemon obviously above Tyranitar (i.e. most legendaries), and possibly other pseudo legendaries.

Keep in mind that using this calculator, the Richter scale gives an energy yield of about 6.309573e+19 Joules, or 1.508e10 Tons of TNT.

Tyranitar is above Island level at least. Now Tyranitar crumbles several of these large mountains...

What energy value would Jolteon's feat of generating 10,000V lightning bolts, or Flareon's feat of releasing 3000 F degree flames?

I think the rest of the Eeveelutions should scale to whichever one is higher.

I think Weekly calculated Joltleon to be Building level. And yes, we agreed that Eeveelutions would scale to each other.

Would Ninjask have some form of durability bypassing due to the fact that it's apparently able to '''open ******* holes in space time '''via sheer strength?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
So considering the incredibly high results earthquakes can yield, does someone think they could calc this?
"The quakes caused when it walks make even great mountains crumble and change the surrounding terrain." - Tyranitar's Black 2 dex entry

Even a magnitude 10 earthquake isn't enough to crumble a large mountai. It's actually kinda important, because as a psuedo legendary, this would scale to Pokemon obviously above Tyranitar (i.e. most legendaries), and possibly other pseudo legendaries.
This reminds me: OBD has (for reason) all the Mega Evolutions at "> Pseudo Legendaries" (Though is Unknown the amount)

Didnt one of the eeveelutions also beat Camerons Lucario in the unova league? RIGHT after Lucario beat Ash's Pikachu? Or is that scaling not allowed?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Would Ninjask have some form of durability bypassing due to the fact that it's apparently able to open ******* holes in space time via sheer strength?
When did this happen?

Since Ninjask is FTE while its sounds can still be heard, would that mean its faster than the sounds it makes, thus making it Transonic?

In the anime apparently. It Solar Beam'd a hole to the Mirage Kingdom, another world. This is according to Anime4 tho.

Darkanine said:
I think Weekly calculated Joltleon to be Building level. And yes, we agreed that Eeveelutions would scale to each other.
At least 8-C Magmortar and Electivire then?

@Numbers In the anime, Ninjask casually dodged Pikachu's thunderbolts. Considering how fast Ninjasks are supposed to be, I think it's safe to say it would be MHS+

@Numbers In the anime, Ninjask casually dodged Pikachu's thunderbolts. Considering how fast Ninjasks are supposed to be, I think it's safe to say it would be MHS+
Ninjasks are really goddamn fast. They're so fast, people thought they were an invisible pokemon until recent years. This means most other pokemon probably couldn't see them, either.

Lina Shields said:
Would Ninjask have some form of durability bypassing due to the fact that it's apparently able to open ******* holes in space time via sheer strength?
When did this happen?
Yea i forgot the episode number but it was in the Hoenn saga when Misty came back to see Ash and co. They were taken to the Mirage Kingdom which is apparently a place in high respect for Togepi. There was an enemy there who had a few Ninjask and Shedninja who wanted to overthrow the king and become the Mirage Kingdoms new ruler or something like that. To do so, he had to do something to the Togepi Paradise (a parallel world/universe for Togepi) and to get to it, because both worlds only connect at certain times, he had one of his Ninjask (or maybe Shednina im not entirely sure which one) use Solar Beam to open a hole in the fabric of space-time to connect the worlds.

I'll have to rewatch the episode or just link it to you so u'll understand it better.

Okay, good. Would Shedinja scale to this?

Also, Nincada has a feat in the anime where a Pokemon Ranger commands it to dig a hole (7:15 Mark) to trap some dudes. I'm thinking Street Level+ to Wall Level?

"Now, Ninjask, Shedinja, rip the fabrice of space and time!" Jesus man. Why does a bug managed to rip the fabrice of reality.
Im skimming through them now so ill link them for ya :V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbv53adztRg part 1 (its doubled so u dont need to watch the whole vid)

and part 2 (same thing its doubled) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AxHTaZ7YCw

Apparently while im on part 2 it seems Togepi has some special guardian power of some sorts and we first see this in the beginning when it casually creates a safeguard barrier that blocks a full on Solar Beam from Shedninja and 2 Hyper beams from 2 Ninjask simutaneously. Misty's Togepi btw.

Togepi's safeguard also triggers a portal to the Togepi Paradise and has it teleport it, Ash and co. to the Togepi's world simutaenously as well.

Damn this little ****** is OP already xD

Wait nvm it wasnt just Shedninja. It was Shedninja and the 2 Ninjask that all focused their attacks at one point onto the Togepi Paradise portal to break the fabric of Space and Time (Looks like Dialga and Palkia are gettin some bug festations xD). It starts at 4:20 in the vid. But if we take this seriously it should be noted that Shedninja was doing the most heavy lifitng due to being stronger than the other 2 ninjask via evolved form.

However, it seems that all 3 did more than just opening a fabric in Space-Time. While they were doing that, the entire Togepi Paradise world was starting to flash up and even disperse a bit. Assuming the Togepi world (the source of all Togepi according to the anime btw) is even big as a planet at least Shedninja and the Ninjask could be given like 5-B or low 5-B ratings?????

I don't think its PIS, but we're trying to keep cross-universe scaling to a minimal (A few legendaries being composite but thats it). If anime Tyranitar has impressive feats then I'd be all for it.

Question: Can we scale Gallade and Gardevoir to each other, since they are btoh the adults to the same line and one shouldn't be stronger then the other?

Also, I think it's time a second thread for this was made. We are nearing 400 responses here, and It's starting to lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back