• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread to post Pokemon feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Machamp has a Town level (from the mountais statement) and Subsonic calc

And Tyranitar is Low 7-B to 7-B by a calc about the mountains

I honestly disagree with how we handles some Montains calcs in the verse.

The mountains in the Pokémon games aren't to scale, much like how big cities only have around 100 people in it.

I mean, the only three pokemon that learn Meteor Mash naturally are Clefairy, Metang, and Metagross, so maybe it would be a low, middle, and high-end?

Well, the average speed of an Asteroid is 25 KM/S apparently, that's Mach 72.

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Protecting_Earth_Against_Asteroids_999.html

I'll just give basic KE for the Pokemon who can learn it.

Clefable weighs 40 kg.

KE = 2.98757170172 tons of TNT.

Metang weighs 202 kg.

KE = 15.0872370937 tons of TNT.

Metagross weighs 550 kg.

KE = 41.0791108987 tons of TNT.

Mega Metagross weighs 942 kg.

KE = 70.3573135755 tons of TNT

Boy...that was underwhelming.

Darkanine said:
Well, the average speed of an Asteroid is 25 KM/S apparently, that's Mach 72.

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Protecting_Earth_Against_Asteroids_999.html

I'll just give basic KE for the Pokemon who can learn it.

Clefable weighs 40 kg.

KE = 2.98757170172 tons of TNT.

Metang weighs 202 kg.

KE = 15.0872370937 tons of TNT.

Metagross weighs 550 kg.

KE = 41.0791108987 tons of TNT.

Mega Metagross weighs 942 kg.

KE = 70.3573135755 tons of TNT

Boy...that was underwhelming.
8-B is decent

Zorua and Zoroak should also get profiles. Have good hax and Zoroark can greatly replicate the Dog Trio's powers when it transforms into them. Also its Night Daze move could be like Building level maybe more.

For Gardevoir's future seeing feat, it riping a hole to see into the dimensions, is that connecting the future with the present? What would we call that?

@Anime. Probably really good Time Manipulation and/or Reality Warping.

@Azzy. Diglitt casually solos almost half of Digimon yet Guilmo is a matchfor Mega Metagross. What is life?

Anime4Life2020 said:
Zorua and Zoroak should also get profiles. Have good hax and Zoroark can greatly replicate the Dog Trio's powers when it transforms into them. Also its Night Daze move could be like Building level maybe more.
Zoroark being able to replicate the abilities of the Dogs isn't fully accurate I would say. They were illusions and did no damage to the city or streets itself. Also, Zoroark never transforms, it only makes illusions to make it seem as though it is something else.

It did take hits from the Legendary Dogs, though, and has been seen in that one movie and the in-game event to have a slight connection to the trio.

I don't know if any of this was already mentioned, and if so, I apologize.

Bagon likely has a Wall Level feat by virtue of it shattering boulders with its head, with possibly higher durability as they practice flight by jumping off of cliffs.

Magikarp was calced by Vsauce3 to be at High 8-C by jumping over mountains. Since Magikarp is stated to be the weakest Pokemon, shouldn't all Pokemon on this wiki be at least High 8-C by virtue of being vastly superior to magikarp, similar to how the Touhouverse is handled?

Goldeen was stated in the pokedex entried to be able to shatter "even the thickest of glass" with its horn if it were to be placed in an aquarium, and can swim a 5 knots per hour, even through powerful currents. Likely 9-C to 9-B.

Seadra's Sapphire and OS dex entries state that it is capable of generating whirlpools that can swallow fishing boats. Likely 9-B to 9-A.

For Goldeen, I think we'd need tobe able tofind thevalue of the thickest glass, but some thick glass is easily Wall level. Bagon is probably 8-C to 8-B for that Boulder Feat.

WeeklyBattles said:
Potentially High 6-B Sandshrew, Sandslash, Diglet, Dugtrio, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Donphan, Numel, Camerupt, Barboach, Whiscash, Golet, and Golurk
But that's higher than Lugia, the Legendary Birds, and non-MD Mewtwo...

Darkanine said:
High 6-B Camerupt and Donphan are making my day. Does Golurk get Magintude?
Wouldnt that make Sharpedo 6-B too then? Sharpedo and Camerupt are "rivals"

It just occured to me that Dewgong could very well have a profile.

For AP/Dura, it can learn Hail, which summons a full-on hailstorm. Seel can learn this naturally as well, so it should also have near the same power as a Dewgong.

As for Speed, Dewgong can swim at 8 knots, which is, like, around 9 mph iirc

And if we look at their other bits of info, Seel resists temperatures 40 degrees below zero (in Fahrenheit). Dewgong should still be around that.

Thoughts?

@Arbitrary.Theirs a calc that puts Choji at City Block level for destroying a relatively small-ish Boulder.

@Weekly. Sweet, Golurk is my favorite Ghost type.

Golurk is pretty beefy, man. Supersonic speed, High 6-B AP. Does anyone know the exact level of Richter 10 Earthquakes though? How many Joules do they produce?

Also, Garchomp was repeatedly stated to be capable of flying at Sonic speeds. If you take garchomps weight, 95 kg, and put it into a KE calc with Mach 1 speed, you'd get wall Level. That's definitely lowballing it, though.

Cloyster can tank missiles and bombs, but the dex entries never specify what kind.

Doduo was stated to be able to run at 60 mph, but Dodrio was stated to only be able to run "Almost 40 mph". The heads also communicate telepathically.\

Should the three Gen 2 Legendary beasts scale to the legendary birds, or no? If not, what level would they be at?

Seismic Energy in Waves Radiated from Earthquake Source: 6.309573e+19 Joules Total "Seismic Moment Energy" (MO): 1.233105e+24 Joules

We no longer handle KE like that, regardless Garchomp in the XY anime has a casual MCB feat.

Anime!Legendary Beast are Town level scaling off of Celebi, meanwhile Game!Legendary Beast are City level scaling off of Enteis Volcano feat.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Darkanine said:
Beheyeem can only be MFTL+ for implied travel speeds for a spaceship in the anime. It scales to no one, not even Beheeyem.
Wouldnt the one who controls the spaceship need reaction speeds of the same speed as the Spaceship itself in order to operate it? I think on Narutoforums they use it to scale for the Beheeyem
Also this isnt the only MFTL feat for them in the anime. Elgeym was capable of casually sending an image of at least 5 galaxies to someone in an instant. That should suffice for MFTL speed is some way.
Elgeym MFTL feat
no offense but with that logic the Star Fox Pilots would have FTL reactions as well. as well as many others who pilot FTL ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back