• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread to post Pokemon feats

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Due to the large amount of Pokemon with pokedex feats, I feel it would be best to make a thread about posting them on here so people can become aware of them, and not clogging the Discussion Thread (though it's not forbidden to do so).

-COUGHS-

"Gardevoir has the psychokinetic power to distort the dimensions and create a small black hole. This Pokémon will try to protect its Trainer even at the risk of its own life."

Smug gardevoir by theshinyfurfrou-d8dvij5

Elgyem possibly survived a UFO Crash. Dunno what that would translate into though.

Gen V

Black It uses its strong psychic power to squeeze its opponent's brain, causing unendurable headaches.
White This Pokémon had never been seen until it appeared from far in the desert 50 years ago.
Black 2 Rumors of its origin are linked to a UFO crash site in the desert 50 years ago.

Blastoise can punch holes in concrete and reinforced steel

Pidgeot can bend large trees by flapping its wings hard

Raticate can topple concrete buildings by chewing on them

Nidoking can casually topple metal transmission towers and snap telephone poles and can pierce diamond with its horn

Dugtrio can cause massive earthquakes just by tunneling underground

Golem can tank dynamite without any damage and can blow itself up with enough force to blow it over a mountain

Ponyta's hooves are 10x harder than diamond and it can jump over the Eiffel Tower and Ayers Rock in one leap

Cloyster can tank bombs and missiles without any damage

A bit obvious, but Gyarados has some crazy good feats.

Gen I

Red Rarely seen in the wild. Huge and vicious, it is capable of destroying entire cities in a rage.
Blue
Yellow Brutally vicious and enormously destructive. Known for totally destroying cities in ancient times.
Stadium Extremely vicious and horribly brutal. Has enough destructive power to totally annihilate even a major city.
Generation II

Gold They say that during past wars, Gyarados would appear and leave blazing ruins in its wake.
Silver Once it appears, it goes on a rampage. It remains enraged until it demolishes everything around it.
Crystal It appears whenever there is world conflict, burning down any place it travels through.
Stadium 2 They say that during the past wars, Gyarados would appear and leave blazing ruins in its wake.
He also has this quote in the Mystery Dungeon games

"Don't make me angry. I can ruin the world!"

I noticed the Celebi one I've been asking for was there. I clicked on it, and it was an Error 404 ;_;

Take out everything between www.narutoforums and the numbers at the end and replace them with /xfa-blog-entry/

@Weekly, I know theirs Town level calcs for it, but the dex entries states that it can completely destroy large cities. Maybe "At least Town level, likely City level" when the page is made?

Darkanine said:
@Weekly, I know theirs Town level calcs for it, but the dex entries states that it can completely destroy large cities. Maybe "At least Town level, likely City level" when the page is made?
I feel like its pre-evolution having Town level power just from changing into its new form, and the use of the phrase "totally annihilate" is enough to warrant City level.

Faisal Shourov said:
Guys, what's the worst type you can think of except bug and ice? I say psychic type is pretty bad.
Grass is terrible both offensively and deffensively compared to most other types.

Psychic lacks defensive options, but is actually very solid offensively.

I agree Gyrados is always portrayed as a very powerful pokemon in every single piece of media whether it be the games,anime or manga.

@Faisal. Bug is actually pretty solid. Good against Psychic and Dark and neutral against Dragon types. Back in the day, I was the Bug "Elite 4" member in a rather large Pokemon community.

Also, that Celebi feat was a bit higher than I thought it be, I as expecting low end Town level if not Small Town level, which is pretty cool. Town level Three Beast is awesome.

As me and Cal discussed before, Giant Alakazam, Gengar and Jigglypuff were stated to have the power to destroy the world and they at least have a feat in destroying Pokémopolis. I suggest "At least 7-B, likely 5-B" for them.

Darkanine said:
As me and Cal discussed before, Giant Alakazam, Gengar and Jigglypuff were stated to have the power to destroy the world and they at least have a feat in destroying Pokémopolis. I suggest "At least 7-B, likely 5-B" for them.
What context is "destroy the world" used in? Depending on the circumstance it could just mean obliterating everything on the surface, which would be anywhere from 6-B to High 6-A.

Machamp

Best bits are

Its four ruggedly developed arms can launch a flurry of 1,000 punches in just two seconds.(Probably simple enough that I can calc it)

One arm alone can move mountains. Using all four arms, this Pokémon fires off awesome punches.(This easily being the most impressive one my guess 7-A to 6-C)

It uses its four powerful arms to pin the limbs of its foe, then throws the victim over the horizon.

The tablets stated that they would "turn day into night and lay waste to the world" which sounds around 6-A to High 6-A to me. Nothing to really make it seem like a hyperbole since no other non-giant Pokemon could really do much to them (Pikachu slightly injured them but that's it).

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Grass is terrible both offensively and deffensively compared to most other types.
Psychic lacks defensive options, but is actually very solid offensively.
Oh yeah grass, I almost forgot about it lol. I used to see meme about grass type.

To think Psychic type was so OP in gen 1, now Mega Mewtwo barely scratches top 15 in uber usage

BTW your avatar is awesome, gardevoir is my favourite trap pokemon :p

I have upgraded Suicune from scaling to Celebi. However, I don't know whether or not to do the same to Entei, as Entei has his volcano feat.

IIRC, Entei's feat is a dex feat, so maybe we can split them up until dividers? Town level for anime, City level for games?

Darkanine said:
IIRC, Entei's feat is a dex feat, so maybe we can split them up until dividers? Town level for anime, City level for games?
Yeah, mixing continuities doesn't sound good to me.

Apparently, Latias and Latios deserve some upgrades. Considering they're large town-city level. What do we have them at again?

Go calc your blackholes yourself, Azzy~

Also, everyone who can potentially learn Rain Dance are capable of covering the whole sky in clouds in less than a second. Can someone calc it?

Well it's via creating a thunderstorm. Rain clouds =/= Thunderstorm.

Beside, pretty sure calculating the KE of the Clouds would give higher result.

RadicalMrR said:
One arm alone can move mountains. Using all four arms, this Pokémon fires off awesome punches.(This easily being the most impressive one my guess 7-A to 6-C)
That feat got calculated, and it was just Town level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back