• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread to post Pokemon feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkanine said:
Anime!Legendary Beast are Town level scaling off of Celebi, meanwhile Game!Legendary Beast are City level scaling off of Enteis Volcano feat.
At the absolute least 7-B, quite likely High 7-A. The volcanoes erupting is nothing but a side effect of Entei unable to contain its extreme power. It could quite easily be on mega eruption level when actually trying, if not higher.

Of course, this is somehow nothing compared to ******* DIGLETT.

I mean, its technically not an outlier and a legit feat, for as weird as it is...High 6-B Golurk is hype though, getting on that asap.

WeeklyBattles said:
Why would it change?
....It baffles me is all.

I just never really had a reason to believe that diglett would be more powerful then a handeful of legendaries... Apparently.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Anime4Life2020 said:
Zorua and Zoroak should also get profiles. Have good hax and Zoroark can greatly replicate the Dog Trio's powers when it transforms into them. Also its Night Daze move could be like Building level maybe more.
Zoroark being able to replicate the abilities of the Dogs isn't fully accurate I would say. They were illusions and did no damage to the city or streets itself. Also, Zoroark never transforms, it only makes illusions to make it seem as though it is something else.
It did take hits from the Legendary Dogs, though, and has been seen in that one movie and the in-game event to have a slight connection to the trio.
Actually it did remember it transformed into the dogs and into Pikachu at the end of the movie. But if you mean "actual" transforming no those are illusions.

Anime4Life2020 said:
GimmyJibbsJr said:
Anime4Life2020 said:
Zorua and Zoroak should also get profiles. Have good hax and Zoroark can greatly replicate the Dog Trio's powers when it transforms into them. Also its Night Daze move could be like Building level maybe more.
Zoroark being able to replicate the abilities of the Dogs isn't fully accurate I would say. They were illusions and did no damage to the city or streets itself. Also, Zoroark never transforms, it only makes illusions to make it seem as though it is something else.
It did take hits from the Legendary Dogs, though, and has been seen in that one movie and the in-game event to have a slight connection to the trio.
Actually it did remember it transformed into the dogs and into Pikachu at the end of the movie. But if you mean "actual" transforming no those are illusions.
My statement was more directed towards you saying that it was able to replicate the Dog's powers, implying that it could simply just have their attack power out of nowhere.

And in-game, It's personal, unique ability where it takes the form of another Pokemon is called Illusion. Implying that, at least in the games, he isn't actually taking the physical form of another creature. Perhaps it is different in the movies, but it seems to be merely more illusions in-game.

Flames of power64 said:
Anime4Life2020 said:
Darkanine said:
Beheyeem can only be MFTL+ for implied travel speeds for a spaceship in the anime. It scales to no one, not even Beheeyem.
Wouldnt the one who controls the spaceship need reaction speeds of the same speed as the Spaceship itself in order to operate it? I think on Narutoforums they use it to scale for the Beheeyem
Also this isnt the only MFTL feat for them in the anime. Elgeym was capable of casually sending an image of at least 5 galaxies to someone in an instant. That should suffice for MFTL speed is some way.
Elgeym MFTL feat
no offense but with that logic the Star Fox Pilots would have FTL reactions as well. as well as many others who pilot FTL ships.
True but were they using something like Auto pilot or whatever? Usually when someone is siring or controling something fast they need to have reactions equal to the speed of whatever they're controlling so they wont...well....crash. Like if you were driving a car going at 65 mph, in order to not crash and turn properly wouldnt you need to be able to react properly?

That said, its not like it matters since Elgeym did another casual FTL to MFTL feat in the scan above. Sending an image of 5 or more actual galaxies should be those ratings in some way.

Also, the likes of Caterpie, Weedle, Sewaddle, Wurmple, etc, should all likely be 10-C for obvious reasons.

Skarmory can fly at 190 mph, and its feathers were once used as swords. 9-C.

Jolteon can generate 10,000 volts of electricity, and likely possesses MHS+ attack speed, as it can create thunderbolts. Flareon's Yellow entry states it can release flames at 3,000 degrees F, while Firered states that it's 3,100. The rest of the Eeveelutions should likely scale.

Hawlucha was stated to be able to keep up with the likes of Machamp and Hariyama. The former of which can throw 1,000 punches in two seconds, and could send a train flying with a single punch. Regarding what RadicalMrR said, Hawlucha should likely scale. Hariyama might possibly scale.

Gastly and Raichu can both topple Indian Elephants. The former with poisonous gas, the latter with electricity. The latter can also generate 10,000 volts of electricity, just like Jolteon.

Nidoking can casually level metal transmission towers and telephone poles with a swing of his tail.

Wait didnt Alain's Mega Charizard X manage to tank a full on point-blank range Dragon Ascent from Mega Rayquaza and keep up with the primals for a while in battle? How come we dont have this listed onto Charizards profile? It should be much higher than town level for any other normal Zard.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Flames of power64 said:
Anime4Life2020 said:
Darkanine said:
Beheyeem can only be MFTL+ for implied travel speeds for a spaceship in the anime. It scales to no one, not even Beheeyem.
Wouldnt the one who controls the spaceship need reaction speeds of the same speed as the Spaceship itself in order to operate it? I think on Narutoforums they use it to scale for the Beheeyem
Also this isnt the only MFTL feat for them in the anime. Elgeym was capable of casually sending an image of at least 5 galaxies to someone in an instant. That should suffice for MFTL speed is some way.
Elgeym MFTL feat
no offense but with that logic the Star Fox Pilots would have FTL reactions as well. as well as many others who pilot FTL ships.
True but were they using something like Auto pilot or whatever? Usually when someone is siring or controling something fast they need to have reactions equal to the speed of whatever they're controlling so they wont...well....crash. Like if you were driving a car going at 65 mph, in order to not crash and turn properly wouldnt you need to be able to react properly?
That said, its not like it matters since Elgeym did another casual FTL to MFTL feat in the scan above. Sending an image of 5 or more actual galaxies should be those ratings in some way.
No The Star Fox doesn't use Auto Pilot or anything like that, i can't say it for some other Pilots in fiction tho. but i see your point.

Alright. However, the bigger question I have is does Elgeyms image sending feat scale towards other psychic types, like lets say Alakazam who has infinitely growing brain cells thus should be easily capable of performing a feat done by a pokemon with a finite brain and Mewtwo, since it curbstomped Alakazam in a psychic battle without even trying?

There is always the option of scaling most Legendaries to such Pokémon via "Should be superior to most normal Pokémon, including ones capable of triggering huge earthquakes"

Saikou has a good point also.

We could easily pull a Touhou here.

In fact, Vsauce3 did a calc for Magikarp leaping over a mountain. The energy output was equivalent to High 8-C on our scale. We could just put every Pokemon at High 8-C because they should be superior to Magikarp. (Sort-of joking)

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Saikou has a good point also.
We could easily pull a Touhou here.

In fact, Vsauce3 did a calc for Magikarp leaping over a mountain. The energy output was equivalent to High 8-C on our scale. We could just put every Pokemon at High 8-C because they should be superior to Magikarp. (Sort-of joking)

heheheh...

Vsauce3's calc isn't usuable for normal AP. It's like theorically what would happen if you dropped a Magikarp from a tall Mountain. Not something Magikarp has canonically done.

Suddenly I'm all for having Diglett at High 6-B AND superior to the birds.

Pros:

-It's freaking hilarious

Cons:

-Nobody will take us seriously if it gets accepted

Well it's currently what it is.

Because we can't use normal powerscaling. However considering how many normal Pokémon can causes Earthquake I doubt that the birds would be much lower.

Shouldn't all Pseudo Legendaries be scaled to each other? Also Pikachu defeated a Tyranitar and Metagross......

Pikachu shouldn't be scaled to those, much like how we don't use normal powerscaling unless it is extremely consistent.

Also the term "Pseudo Legendaries" is fan-made, I doubt it applies.

True but I find it hard to believe Diglett and Flygon> Metagross....

Also flygon get Earthquake and Earth Power via level up

Well this is mainly Magnetude, as we don't know the power of Earthquake.

And Flygon already has Earth Power in its profile.

Yeah, that was a brain fart on my part. I forgot about EP that quickly. This also means the Nido's get scaled to EP. Still stronger than Metagross.

Yeah. I've been meaning to make a Nidoking page. Waiting for the magnitude sutff to get sorted out.

For the Pikachu beating Metagross and Tyranitar statement, there's no proof that that is inconsistent as Pikachu did that in the Kalos League, which is extremely recent. Unless something in the Sun and Moon anime downgrades Pikachu due to inconsistency or reasons like in BW (Zekrom), we cant just discard it when nothing inconsistent has poped up for Pikachu since beating them.

Anime4Life2020 said:
For the Pikachu beating Metagross and Tyranitar statement, there's no proof that that is inconsistent as Pikachu did that in the Kalos League, which is extremely recent. Unless something in the Sun and Moon anime downgrades Pikachu due to inconsistency or reasons like in BW (Zekrom), we cant just discard it when nothing inconsistent has poped up for Pikachu since beating them.
The anime is literally filled with so mich PIS that almost nothing is scalable...

Can the grind fodder like Pidgey, Starly, Spearow, etc., be scaled to each other? Since they're essentially the same type of fodder, and every gen has at least one or two.

Also, Hawlucha was stated to be able to keep up with the likes of Machamp and Hariyama. Does this mean Hawlucha scales, since it was directly stated in the pokedex?

Also are we downgrading Diglett as it makes no sice that little diglett and dugtrio are superior to Lugia, Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, The beasts, Metagross, the birds, Volcarona, Volcanion, Celebi....Haxorus(Bias of course.). I think Diglett should be that strong with Magnitude only.

It makes no sense for Diglett to have a huge power advantage with a single move either man. especially since Dugtrio does that just by moving around underground.

We're downgrading it because IIRC we used total energy from the Earthquake and not direct or something like that. So Diglett and Dugtrio are gonna be 6-C. If their attacks were 10x weaker than Magninute, they'd still be High 7-A.

WeeklyBattles said:
Anime4Life2020 said:
The anime is literally filled with so mich PIS that almost nothing is scalable...
Yea but nothing PIS, outlierish, or inconsistent has come up for Pikachu ever since it beat those 2 in the Kalos League and discarding it because it can be potentially any of those things is ludicris.

To play it safe, we could always list it for Pikachu under likely or possibly until the Sun and Moon anime comes and if something outlandish comes in to contradict it, we can easily downgrade it.

I just think its unfair not to accept it when it can be a misunderstanding and turn out actually legit.

But it's not the only thing that makes no sense.

Corsoloa is barely below Celebi, when the latter was amped up by the Dark Ball. And an Octilerry is stronger than Celebi and on part with Semi-Legendaries.

Going to point out that literally all legendaries should scale to the vast majority of feats from non-legendaries. They're considered Legendary not only for their status, but also for their absolutely insane power.

Entei, a Pokemon from legend described as having insane and uncontrollable power, being weaker than Diglett, a first form Pokemon who is literally ******* everywhere all over the planet, makes no sense in any context or from any lore standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back