• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread to post Pokemon feats II

I highly doubt that it would be that high.

Mostly for the same reasons we didn't accept High 3-A Ninjask/Shedinja, High 4-C Gardevoir, and 4-A Gothitelle. They're all huge inconsistencies compared to what the franchise has shown. And again, nobody will take us seriously if we have those on our wiki. I'm surprised High 6-B Diglett hasn't been changed yet.

Besides, I don't think the stars and celestial bodies in the background actually count as legitimately being there; the pocket dimensions themselves are simply projections of peoples' memories and dreams.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I highly doubt that it would be that high.
Mostly for the same reasons we didn't accept High 3-A Ninjask/Shedinja, High 4-C Gardevoir, and 4-A Gothitelle. They're all huge inconsistencies compared to what the franchise has shown. And again, nobody will take us seriously if we have those on our wiki. I'm surprised High 6-B Diglett hasn't been changed yet.

Besides, I don't think the stars and celestial bodies in the background actually count as legitimately being there; the pocket dimensions themselves are simply projections of peoples' memories and dreams.
Honestly there are ways to get around those but I see your point.

However, in Beheeyem's case it shouldnt be inconsistent. Beheeyem in that entire episode was shown to effortlessly be above the pokemon and people who were it's victims. I mean a simutaneous attack from Officer Jenny's Duosion, Ash and co's pokemon as well didnt even phaze it. Meanwhile, Beyeehem was able to one shot Duosion even when it used Protect. Cilan even explained that because it was Beyeehem's dream world, he can make it so that all its weakness and powers will be manipulated to its liking which is why it pretty much cant be beaten inside it. And it can also get rid of the opposing opponents powers and make their abilities useless as well. They pretty much couldnt do anything to Beheeyem at all, they had to escape the dream world another way. It's shouldnt be a matter of inconsistency because Beheeyem is only that strong while inside the dream world. Outside of it, Beheeyem is pretty weak.

I suppose we could make Beheeyem 4-A while in the dream world? But I'm a little iffy on that.

He'd likely get some form of Reality Warping or Conceptual Manipulation when inside it.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I suppose we could make Beheeyem 4-A while in the dream world? But I'm a little iffy on that.
Yea that would work. Because Beheeyem outside of it is no where near 4-A at all.

Though since it can create those pocket dimensions period, wouldnt that be a 4-A feat via reality warping for Beheeyem in the normal world? Then inside those dimensions Beheeyem could be 4-A in AP.

Actually I think Beheeyem might be higher than 4-A

Now I dont have exact proof to it but it seems that when Beheeyem grants a "wish" to whoever its granting it to, Beheeyem flashes the 3 colors on its hand until a huge flash brightens everything and then in an instant later, the deseried whatever comes true. An example is when Cilan wished for Figi berries to make dinner with and also wished for a hotel with specific stuff in it and Beheeyem granted it, exactly the way it was desired. Heres a link to the episode to see for yourself .

Considering how Beyeehem grants the wishes or dreams by creating these dream pocket worlds, it's likely that Beheeyem can casually create these worlds just by flashing all the colors on its hand, so if we accept this we might have to rate Beheeyem as:

4-A, Likely Higher with Reality Warping when outside of Dream World

4-A, Likely Higher when inside Dream World

Any issues with this one?

The real cal howard said:
Not to me.
Why not Cal? It wouldnt be inconsistent or anything among the normal mon tier of the verse and Beheeyem would only be 4-A, possibly higher in AP when inside the dream world and nothing more.

Outside of it, he has wayyy lower AP while only being 4-A in reality warping.

Not to mention, Beheeyem wasnt shown to be struggling doing any of this or anything in that episode at all. Everyone was pretty much powerless to stop Beheeyem in an actual fight when inside the dream world, they had to wake Pikachu and everyone up from their sleep and target the emergency exit point with psychic power in order to make escape possible.

What issues would come from this?

As long as we state that its only with his reality warping, then I see no issue with it personally.

Without it, he'd probably be 8-C scaling off of Elygem's durability, unless I'm missing some anime/manga feats.

Darkanine said:
As long as we state that its only with his reality warping, then I see no issue with it personally.
Right but my question now is, when he's inside the dream world, could he be 4-A in AP, not just reality warping? After all, this is Beheeyem's dream world we're he's practically invincilbe inside it and can make all of his victims powerless to stop him in an actual fight, Cilan even admits and explains this when Duosion lost to it. It wouldnt make any sense for someone in a world where they literally rule everything to only be as strong as they are outside of it. And this wouldnt be inconsistent with the rest of the non legendaries feats because this is only inside Beheeyem's own dimension.

I'll let everyone else convince you because this was literally agreed upon when we agreed to allow Pokemon profiles to be made. The rules are even on the verse page.

If we scaled Pikachu normally, he would be multi-universal level by now

Pokemon is far too inconsistent to be scaled like that.

Nah Pikachu woldnt be Multi Universe Level, at max he should be Mountain Level+ to Continent Level+ ( Due a Feat done by Red's Pikachu, and Ash's Pikachu is stronger now ) with Massive Hypersonic+ Speed.

Im not trying to make things up here, but thats just my point of view from Pikachu's Feats, thats all.

Shouldnt Pikachu be comparable to the Kanto Starters? He was the starter in Pokémon Yellow.

What tier are Red's Pokemon?

WeeklyBattles said:
Your rival also gets an Eevee if we can scale that too
Yes, and too should all Eeveelutions scale.

Shouldnt we make Eeve just one big page? And not separate?

I'm sure all the Eeveelutions wouldn't be that different. The only thing changing is their main element that they manipulate give or take some. It would be mildly cluttered, yes, but not really that bad.

@Fan Low 7-C Sharpedo huh

@Arbitrary Would that make them all 7-C? Are we scaling the fully evolved starters to Charizard?

I wouldn't have a problem either way, if they either remained tier 8, or were scaled to the starters.

I was just saying that it wouldn't be all that cluttered.

I'm fully convinced that Starters from the same Gen should be scaled.

Less sure about scaling to other Generations.

I'm still concerned about the Beheeyem feat. While Anime's arguments do seem to hold some weight, I'm still a little skeptical about adding it. Putting any non-legendary in Tier 5, let alone 4-A, in any way, seems too outlandish for my tastes. Even if Beheeyem is only that powerful when he's within the dream dimension.

While it is not necessarily a matter of consistency because Beheeyem is supposedly only 4-A when he's within the dream world, I just don't feel safe including it. It's just that something about it seems fishy to me.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I'm still concerned about the Beheeyem feat. While Anime's arguments do seem to hold some weight, I'm still a little skeptical about adding it. Putting any non-legendary in Tier 5, let alone 4-A, in any way, seems too outlandish for my tastes. Even if Beheeyem is only that powerful when he's within the dream dimension.
While it is not necessarily a matter of consistency because Beheeyem is supposedly only 4-A when he's within the dream world, I just don't feel safe including it. It's just that something about it seems fishy to me.
I see what you mean , but if they are that strong without anything holding it down then why not include it?

We can't just ignore feats that can actually be legit just because they might not look normal. Pokemon in general is a mess and far from normality.

If a said character has a feat, regardless of who they are, then they should have it.

Shouldn't Darkrai and Cresselia scale too? I mean this is the '''Dream''' World we're talking about. Even if it's just Beheeyem's it wouldn't make much sense for them to be incapable of the same thing in theirs. In fact they could very well be better at it.

GameHearo266 said:
Shouldn't Darkrai and Cresselia scale too? I mean this is the Dream World we're talking about. Even if it's just Beheeyem's it wouldn't make much sense for them to be incapable of the same thing in theirs. In fact they could very well be better at it.
Darkrai and Cressalia should be low 2-C, but that should be discussed later

I agree scaling the eeveelutions and Raichu to the starter but not any form prior.

Also we need to put a Raichu tabber on Pikachu's profile.

Back