• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread to post Pokemon feats II

So 7-C Raichu and Eeveelutions? And would that make Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Eevee Building level?

GameHearo266 said:
Shouldn't Darkrai and Cresselia scale too? I mean this is the Dream World we're talking about. Even if it's just Beheeyem's it wouldn't make much sense for them to be incapable of the same thing in theirs. In fact they could very well be better at it.
I dont think so because Beyeehem's specifically has the qualificatins of being 4-A and likely higher

Depending on which version of Darkrai we mean, we have never seen Darkrai create a real actual world of dreams that you can physically interact in unlike Beheeyem's.

In other words, just because its a "dream world" doesnt mean its the same as each other as its Beheeyem's specific world. Just like Molly's world in Spell of the Unown. The Unown made her dream realities real and they weren't remotely the same as Beheeyems. Very different.

RadicalMrR said:
@Fan is there any connection between the 2 besides them being Magma/Aqua leader' main Pokemon.
-They are near eachover on the pokedex

-They are given at the same time

-Both are used by Team Magma as equivalents consistently

Archie's walrein beat Maxie's camerupt in the manga, wouldnt it scale? Considering it didnt spam water attacks but what seemed to freezing bites.

@Fan The first one is not really a good point :/

However, the third one can be elaborated as: "Used by Team Aqua to constantly to fight Camerupt"

Which works quite nicely as reasoning.

I'm not sure, if anything i'd consider Wailord a better counterpart to Camerupt.

If other people also agree to the scaling I won't oppose it.

GameHearo266 said:
Say I just realized. Shouldn't Groudon, Articuno, Dialga, Mewtwo, and Rayquaza have their Conquest abilities listed. I mean considering was done for Arceus it'd only make sense.
Good point on that

Wait Dialga? When has Dialga ever appeared in Conquest?

I'll go ahead and list the rest of these. Groudon: Hot Blooded- Restores HP while standing on soil, sand, or magma. Articuno: Frostbite- Physical contact may freeze the attacker. Mewtwo: Life Force- Restores HP every turn. Rayquaza: Nomad- Raises Attack in proportion to distance moved.

GameHearo266 said:
Rayquaza: Nomad- Raises Attack in proportion to distance moved.
So that means Rayquaza can automatically increase its power every time it moves.........so the more distance covered= more power increased

would this be NLFish? Or is it just Rayquaza's power constantly increasing when it moves?

According to the Adventures manga Xerneas can fly. I'm also curious as to why telepathy (not the Ability) isn't listed on its profile.

While we're talking about Groudon and Rayquaza, shouldn't the Weather Trio have type 1 immortality? The fact that they've been around for as long as they have would suggest that's the case.

There's nothing suggesting they are incapable of aging, Longevity would be a better assumption.

Isn't that what type 1 immortality is?

I was assuming we were changing it?

Pages like the Predator's have Longevity listed because their species can live for a several thousand years, but they are still capable of dying from old age.

</div> I was assuming we were changing it?

Pages like the Predator's have Longevity listed because their species can live for a several thousand years, but they are still capable of dying from old age. </div>

I guess we could put longevity while mentioning they could possibly have type 1 immortality.

Arent Groudon and Kyogre the very concept and representation of the Land and Sea itself? If they are, then they should get more than longitivity.

I dont know. Im still wondering about the Beheeyem thing too

But wouldnt Rayquaza's conquest ability be something like the Speed Force? It gives you more power the more distance you cover while moving.....

I just realized, are feats from the Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon animes allowed here as separate keys?

They may have a few decent feats for the pokemon to have on their profiles.

In the first Mystery Dungeon special, Team Go-Getters Out of the Gate, I remember Squirtle, Charmander and Chikorita being able to tank mulitiple attacks from a Skarmory while also being able to harm and defeat it and Squirtle was capable of moving so fast he casually made After-Images after eating a Speed Seed.

Alakazamm has 10-C feats for...what this worth. I think Lina calced Gengar to be Building+ though.

Would Golem scale to Machamp?

Back