• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread to post Pokemon feats II

I dont think so, what would the orb's even do? It's not like Dialga and Palkia can just clonck someone on the head with them and give them a gigantic bruise.

Well seeing as Dialga is time itself and these guys don't really need time to live. As well as Arceus existing before Causality and Time itself.

Hmm okay. I have no problems with that

Actually now that I think about it, shouldnt Dialga be technically near omniscient and have future manipulation?

Im asking because since Dialga is, well, time itself, he'd know about anything and everything that will happen to him or anyone else and since he's time, he should very well be able to manipulate it to prevent whatever threat.

Something like what Ywhach can do via the Almighty, only in Dialga's case its better.

Does this make sense or no?

LMAO SoL GARCHOMP

But yeah, it may be Google translate messing with us. Don't other entries, including one of the japanese ones, imply at least Supersonic flight speed?

GimmyJibbsJr said:
LMAO SoL GARCHOMP

But yeah, it may be Google translate messing with us. Don't other entries, including one of the japanese ones, imply at least Supersonic flight speed?
yes

According to it, ÒüƒÒéü ÒüôÒüåÒüØÒüÅÒüº means speed of light in order to.

But no feats, I am sad that Garchomp is going to be only Tree level :(

That doesn't make any sense. They can harden to the point of being unharmed by boulders that would shatter them. So, where's the durability feat? None of them were even shattered, more like flattened and returned to normal. Then there's the fact that the "boulders" are tiny af.

Did you watch the video?

AB meant that the boulders themselves shattered. Even if they are small, that's likely Wall.

A group of Tynamo is Building level (Theyre as powerful as lightning) but how powerful would a single Tynamo be?

WeeklyBattles said:
A group of Tynamo is Building level (Theyre as powerful as lightning) but how powerful would a single Tynamo be?
Well Elisa's tynamo was beating and blitzing the shit out of Pikachu if that counts for anything.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I found thi while watching a Pokemon theory video.

Reality Shifts—and Is Remade!

"Mega Alakazam-EX sees the future—and shapes it to unify two worlds! The Legendary Pokémon Zygarde arrives in many different Formes to bring order, together with Lugia BREAK, Mega Altaria-EX, and Umbreon-EX. Fates are sealed, and two Pokémon worlds join together in the Pokémon TCG: XY—Fates Collide expansion!"

Weekly said it might have to do with his intelligence, but it could be interpreted as Universe level reality warping. Thoughts?

Apparently, the BREAK series (where I got that statement from) is has a somewhat fleshed out mythology, so it might be allowed if we have a different divider but I am not sure. That's why I wanted more feedback on it.

@Saikou:

I dunno about that, but it makes sense I guess.

@WeeklyBattles:

Won't that make them each Wall to Room level?

@Anime4Life2020

Different continuities make different stats. Also, Pikachu is as inconsistent as Marvel.

True. So if we take that seriously, then Mega Alakazam is either High 3-A or Likely Low 2C with reality warping

Might also be fate manipulation and possibly time manipulation since its uniting the future world with something else.

So, Darkrai has some feats

-Fighting of Palkia and Dialga somewhat in Rise of Darkrai

-Fighting off Giratina and Heatran in Pokemon adventures

-Wanted to distort all space to cover the world of darkness in Pokemon Mysery Dungeon (semicanon)

-Wanted to merge 2 worlds in one of the Pokemon Ranger games

IDK the context for any of these, can someone check it up if possible?

Well, its for Mega Alakazam-EX, which if I recall is apparently far superior to Mega Alakazam. Not sure if it qualifies for Fate Manipulation, but Time-Space Manipulation seems appropriate. Of course, I want feedback from others before we do it. I really do not want to relive the embarrassment that was the Gothitelle fiasco.

Darkrai also has feats from Pokepark 2 Wonders Beyond. such as creating (and being able to survive in) a dark vortex (basically a black hole) that was going to suck up and destroy both the Pokepark world and the Wish Park world, which is another dimension.

FanofRPGs said:

-Wanted to distort all space to cover the world of darkness in Pokemon Mysery Dungeon (semicanon)

Wait what? Really??

Anime4Life2020 said:
FanofRPGs said:

Wait what? Really??

"Darkrai later reappeared in the Platinum chapter, where it was revealed that Sird had released it into the Distortion World. It first faced its arch-rival Cresselia. Charo later took control of the Pokémon, and, along with Giratina and Heatran, used it in a battle against the Sinnoh Legendary Pokémon in the climax of the chapter. Darkrai was later freed from the control of Charon, and departed to parts unknown."

I meant PokePark, not Ranger

He should be able to. It created the Lake trio which represents living concepts, or in literal terms, "Spirit". It would be dumb to say he couldnt damage souls which would be a part of that concept in general. Plus he can become a ghost type and then at least change his Judgement move into a ghost attributed technique.

I think we should make profiles for Caterpie and Weedle, and their evolution families as well.

Caterpie and Weedle would physically be 10-C for obvious reasons. But would string shot scale to their attack potency? Would others like Wurmple and Sewaddle scale as well, because they're essentially the same kind of grind fodder?

Metapod and Kakuna would be 9-B in dura for the feats mentioned before. Possibly still 10-C in AP.

The question is what levels Beedrill and Butterfree would be at.

There is no reasons to have them at 10-C. Unless they are consistently shown to be below humans, I don't think that would be appropriate.

It would be weird to have them above human level.

But then again, Pokemon in general are depicted as superhuman beings, so I can see where you're coming from.

Pretty much my point. Although we can't directly scale, they clearly aren't getting stomped by every Pokémon ever, even if they are weak. Reminder that a well trained Magikarp gave Pikachu a good fight of all things. I think "Unknown" would be best.

Yeah, "Unknown" would be good. I keep forgetting that's an option. Perhaps it's that I don't feel satisfied with putting "Unknown" for anything?

Anyhow, yeah I'd say Unknown is good, despite how much I don't like using that on profiles. Seems like the only solution.

I may have posted this already, but here it comes again:

Does anyone remember the Black and White episode with the Beheeyem? And the whole Dream World Fiasco? It seems, from this image, its extremely implied that Beheeyem could create pocket dimensions based on the dreams and wishes of whoever. You can clearly see Officer Jenny and her Duosion entering through a portal.
Beheeyem's Pocket Dimension
So what are doing with this concerning Beheeyem?

ArbitraryNumbers said:
@Anime
I don't know how big the pocket dimensions are, so I cannot tell.
It might be at least a solar system like Gothitelle's was because we can see stars in Beheeyem's pocket dimensions and he was capable of also having dozens and dozens of Moons in that world as well.

Back