• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread to post Pokemon feats II

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Building Level Drampa, at least.
Tapu Koko will fight UB-02 Beauty in the main story of one of the games, and Beauty is considered to move faster then lightning according to her section.

Wishiwashi School Form scares Gyarados, so it might scale to gyarados

Bewear effortlessly breaks trees as thick as it's own body, and can potentially kill humans with it's hugs.

Of course, we'll have to wait for their moves to be announced and see if we can get anything from those, but whatever.

All I got to say is that Pokemon officially has worse names than the translated names of Dragon Quest characters

Okay, so my computer sucks and is very laggy. Can somebody quote Saikou's response to my statement about Nincada digging a hole in the previous thread?

^ Yeah. I studied Polynesian cultures for awhile (mostly Rapa Nui and Hawaiian) and I am absolutely in love with the names and designs.

Considering Porygon's intro animation in Crystal, should it get selective intangibility/invisibility?
Also, since it is entirely made out of programming code, would that mean it would possess body manipulation, and support him having selective intangibility?

Adding invisibility/Body Manipulation to Porygon seems good, nice find. I also vaguely recall him being intangible so I guess that's fine too.

Darkanine said:
Adding invisibility/Body Manipulation to Porygon seems good, nice find. I also vaguely recall him being intangible so I guess that's fine too.
Yup he can turn into computer data, which is virtual aka intangible

Wouldnt that also mean Porygon is immortal in a way? He's basically just computer data and should be beyond any living qualities. Something like a Digimon in a way.

Porygon might even have Immortality via regen, but I doubt it.

I think it would be noted that the data composition would make it difficult to off Porygon permanently. Especially since it could likely just regenerate.

Actually both 1 and 2 since I don't think losing a chunk of it's body would affect him and data can't really age.

We're gonna have a hard time finding notable matchups for Porygon...

Speed of Light alone already dominates half the tier.

Porygon isn't a really organic Pokémon so I doubt that. Very often, technology in Pokémon ends up superior or comparable to some Legendaries, look at the Ultimate Weapon, Pokéballs, the Dark Ball etc.

Watch out guys, Nosepass has speed that can blitz even Seiya

"Nosepass had been said to be completely unmoving, with its magnetic nose pointed due north. However, close observation has revealed that the Pokémon actually moves by a little over 3/8 of an inch every year."

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Porygon isn't a really organic Pokémon so I doubt that. Very often, technology in Pokémon ends up superior or comparable to some Legendaries, look at the Ultimate Weapon, Pokéballs, the Dark Ball etc.
The Ultimate Weapon isnt really a good example since, at least in the time of X/Y Yveltal and/or Xerneas were needed power sources to power it up

Also Dark Balls have only shown to work on Celebi, no other legendary

and when has a legendary been legitmately caught by a Pokeball?

I agree with the organic part but whos to say Porygon isnt classfied as "one of those legendary beating" technologies?

I'm saying that Porygon being faster than Legendaries isn't outlandish, given that technology isn't that much weaker than Legendaries. And yeah, some guy in the 2nd movies caught the birds with Technology, Celebi is still a legendary, several others legendaries also got caught in Pokéballs, like the Latios used by some guy.

Sandstorm, nope. From what I can tell, Sandstorm would just be Wind Manipulation

Hail, most likely.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
And yeah, some guy in the 2nd movies caught the birds with Technology, Celebi is still a legendary, several others legendaries also got caught in Pokéballs, like the Latios used by some guy.
True but in some cses people build technology that are solely meant to capture them by whatever means. Take Zero's machine for example. It was specifically designed to capture Giratina after years and years of researching it. Im not denying that the pokeverse has ridiculous levels of technology and research im just saying in some cases there are reasons why they can be captured by them.

Also I dont really think the Tobias and Latios combo counts because Tobias was just an overal huge Plot Device and nothing more, with no backstory on how he even caught those legendaries. And it couldve been that specific latios being a very very weak one since there can be more than one Latios.

Finding the size of this mountain for this thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/442606 would help with Tyranitar's rating

Back