• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread to post Pokemon feats II

Anime4Life2020 said:
Would the size of Mt.Coronet help too? From the anime standards its seems extremely large.
Might work better in general, but the mountain I am asking for is the easiest to do assuming we get its radius.

That reminds me, is anyone still going to consider the Shedninja and 2 Ninjask literally ripping through the fabric of Space-Time with AP attacks such as Solar Beam and Hyper Beam statement? As well as effecting the Togepi Paradise world statement?

I dont know how much AP that would be but i seriously would like an answer to if it can upgrade them higher than their current tier rating.

It's just hax, not AP.

But it does looks like they ruined a part of the forest using their attacks, that could be higher

Um what? Im sorry but how is that hax? Solar Beam and Hyper Beam are not hax moves, they are AP attacks and Shedninja and Ninjask we're required to use them in order to even open the portal to Togepi Paradise in the first place. Why use actual attack moves if they could use hax to make it easier?

Dude it's not AP, it can't be AP. Get over it. They just have the ability to rip th rough spacetime with their normal attacks if that makes you happy. We aren't going to upgrade them to High 3-A for this, and there isn't any way to upgrade them beside High 3-A or Spacetime hax on their normal attacks. Don't just say "I'm sure it would be higher" unless you have any idea of what tier that would be.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Dude it's not AP, it can't be AP. Get over it. They just have the ability to rip th rough spacetime with their normal attacks if that makes you happy. We aren't going to upgrade them to High 3-A for this, and there isn't any way to upgrade them beside High 3-A or Spacetime hax on their normal attacks. Don't just say "I'm sure it would be higher" unless you have any idea of what tier that would be.
I never mentioned or thought of anything remotely tier 3 or close to that. All i asked was how is using actual AP attacks to blast through space-time is hax. I never attempted to upgrade them to 3-A or had the desire to do that to begin with, It would be outlierish as hell to give them something like that for their AP.

You kept trying to argue that doing so would somehow upgrade their AP despite the fact I told you it's impossible. Being Tier 3 is the only way you could give an AP to bursting through spacetime. So it won't happen based on just that.

The only thing that could be used to upgrade is the kind of forest busting thing that happened. We aren't sure how big that is tho.

If that's the case then if we're upgrading them we can either just upgrade them via the forest busting or just say they are At least 9-B, likely much higher. Nothing 3-A in the slightest, just thought that their feat would put them at least higher than wall level.

Spacetime stuff can be done by Human level stuff even. It's just hax.

Well we would need to know how much of that forest has been wiped out.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Spacetime stuff can be done by Human level stuff even. It's just hax.
That still doesnt answer my question however. How can something be hax if the main part of the whole thing is involving an AP attack? I know for a fact Shedninja and Ninjask are absolutely no where near high tier levels but im not understanding how attacks that involve actual power and strength can be translated into hax.

They just can punch through space-time as an effect their attacks is all. Much like Majin Buu doing it once.

I admitelly got a bit too angry over it.

Considering the size of the forest, I'd say MCB is reasonable?

Yea that's good. Wait would it be MCB+? IIRC the forest just straight up dispersed in one swoop, not slowly vanish when they were trying to open the portal. But I might be wrong however.

I doubt it'd be that high. Considering trees aren't necessarily as durable as buildings.

I'm leaning more towards something safer, like 9-A. Maybe 8-C.

>9-A

We are talking wiping out a forest. Not just breaking a single tree. If your attack can blow away such a large part of a forest it shouldn't be that much lower than wiping out a few city blocks.

Thor dropping trees when he hit Cap's shield (in the movies) is Building level iirc.

It might be the same case for Shedinja.

I didn't know you were implying that they knocked down that many trees. How big is the forest?

Anyways if we're going to upgrade Ninjask and Shed to 8-B or 8-A, then I think we should write "Possibly MCB", because we don't know how many strikes it took for them to wipe out that many trees.

Or is the damage being done to the forest shown directly in action, and fully calc-able?

It was a rather small part of a forest. In this case, a quite signifcant part was wiped out. Any traces of green was wiped out off the screen and most of the area.

We'd have to figure out the size of the forest first. And the forest was casually dispersing, at least a huge chunk of it vanished all at once. It should be at least MCB

Posted this in the wrong Pokemon Thread.

Scyther.

Omega Ruby Scyther is blindingly fast. Its blazing speed enhances the effectiveness of the twin scythes on its forearms. This Pokémon's scythes are so effective, they can slice through thick logs in one wicked stroke.
Nidoking (Also, it has Earth Power)

Omega Ruby Nidoking's thick tail packs enormously destructive power. With one swing, it can topple a metal transmission tower. Once this Pokémon goes on a rampage, there is no stopping it.
Nidorino

Ruby Nidorino has a horn that is harder than a diamond. If it senses a hostile presence, all the barbs on its back bristle up at once, and it challenges the foe with all its might.

FanofRPGs said:
How about Japanese Pokedex entries be used too? They might be different.
They might actually screw Tyranitar over since Mountains won't be plural because there is no plural in Japanese.

RadicalMrR said:
FanofRPGs said:
How about Japanese Pokedex entries be used too? They might be different.
They might actually screw Tyranitar over since Mountains won't be plural because there is no plural in Japanese.

That or it has a different description altogether.

I believe it would not be bad to use both in conjunction. However; I doubt the entires will be different, lazy GF

I agree with Fan here. We should at least consider the japanese ones as long as they dont contradict any of the english translated dex entries. Fair enough?

I think it should be the other way around, but I agree that using both is a good idea. I wonder if they're gonna be any different at all though.

Darkanine said:
I think it should be the other way around, but I agree that using both is a good idea. I wonder if they're gonna be any different at all though.
Well, I cannot even find them :/

Nope just Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon and Goodra have the title.

That's disappointing since Slaking is superior to them in stats, I know we don't use stats but still

Back