• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor Lifting Strength Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confluctor and the rest of us here seem to agree with base level Thor getting a "2-C and immeasurable strength at his absolute peak" upgrade, whereas Eficiente seems to disagree with it.

However, Confluctor was a bit too rude to Eficiente when they were arguing. Our staff should try to be a team, not be hostile to each other.

So is anybody here willing and able to properly apply this revision if I unlock Thor's VSBW page?

Thank you. I will unlock the page then.

Tell us here when you are done then.

I tried to clean up the sentence structures a bit. Is the page quality acceptable now?

Okay. Should we close this thread and Thor's page then?

So is anybody here willing and able to properly apply this revision if I unlock Thor's VSBW page?
You forgot I wanted more staff to look at my argument against it, even then the proposal I made was only partially added. You called it a day too quickly here.

You forgot I wanted more staff to look at my argument against it, even then the proposal I made was only partially added. You called it a day too quickly here.
Okay. Sorry about that then.

Can you write an explanation post regarding your arguments, so I can ask them to take a look, please?

It starts here, with replies between me and Confluctor that end here from my part. It's not long.

The parts not added from my proposal were the parts underlined:

"Attack Potency: Large Island level when holding back (Normally operates under a far lower power level in fear of killing his mortal opponents, [[#Explanation|see the Explanation section bellow]]. Has repeatedly fought a Hulk on this level, Loki and Wrecker, and has contented with the Thing, Dr. Doom, Namor, Super-Skrull and [[High Evolutionary]]), Galaxy level when not holding back (It is hinted that he shook the universe as a side effect of the launch of Mjolnir. Created a storm so powerful that its winds reached the Earth from Asgard, causing great destruction. By amplifying his power by just two times, he was able to destroy the material of which the armors of the Celestials are made and he was also able to destroy an avatar of Exitar. Such material is capable of emerging unscathed from galactic explosions. Slightly dented the Silver Surfer's forehead with a headbutt. Loki even commented that Thor had greater strength than the Silver Surfer while fighting a serious Norrin. More powerful with the Thermo-Blast, having bested Ego with it), up to Low Multiverse level by overexerting himself ([h**ps://imgur.com/a/WURPP6e (The feat here)]. Thor implied a grow in his own power at the moment and his body suffered in a state of near-death while performing the feat; Thor can reach this much power by overexerting himself in a similar manner, but has not necessarily done so before when putting similar efforts and nor would those mean that he will be at this level, unless proven) and Low Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ with the God Blast (Defeated Zelia, who had twice the strength of Odin)"

Thor's Standard Tactics need to now say how he often fights, or at least have removed the evidence on how he holds back to be High 6-C.

It starts here, with replies between me and Confluctor that end here from my part. It's not long.

"Attack Potency: Large Island level when holding back (Normally operates under a far lower power level in fear of killing his mortal opponents, [[#Explanation|see the Explanation section bellow]]. Has repeatedly fought a Hulk on this level, Loki and Wrecker, and has contented with the Thing, Dr. Doom, Namor, Super-Skrull and [[High Evolutionary]]), Galaxy level when not holding back (It is hinted that he shook the universe as a side effect of the launch of Mjolnir. Created a storm so powerful that its winds reached the Earth from Asgard, causing great destruction. By amplifying his power by just two times, he was able to destroy the material of which the armors of the Celestials are made and he was also able to destroy an avatar of Exitar. Such material is capable of emerging unscathed from galactic explosions. Slightly dented the Silver Surfer's forehead with a headbutt. Loki even commented that Thor had greater strength than the Silver Surfer while fighting a serious Norrin. More powerful with the Thermo-Blast, having bested Ego with it), up to Low Multiverse level by overexerting himself ([h**ps://imgur.com/a/WURPP6e (The feat here)]. Thor implied a grow in his own power at the moment and his body suffered in a state of near-death while performing the feat; Thor can reach this much power by overexerting himself in a similar manner, but has not necessarily done so before when putting similar efforts and nor would those mean that he will be at this level, unless proven) and Low Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ with the God Blast (Defeated Zelia, who had twice the strength of Odin)"

Thor's Standard Tactics need to now say how he often fights, or at least have removed the evidence on how he holds back to be High 6-C.
@Qawsedf234 @Firestorm808 @LordTracer @Armorchompy @The_Impress @Damage3245 @Andytrenom @SomebodyData @Wokistan

Would you be willing to help evaluate this please?

Minor thing, but Thor's Tier still uses the "3-C at peak" instead of "3-C when not holding back", despite his AP section already being updated to the new format
Good point. If I unlock the page, are you willing to handle it, Confluctor?

Minor thing, but Thor's Tier still uses the "3-C at peak" instead of "3-C when not holding back", despite his AP section already being updated to the new format
Confluctor has grown tired of Marvel and DC Comics revisions. Is somebody else here willing to handle it please?

Thank you. I will unlock Thor's page for you. Tell us here when you are done.

Thank you. So is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

This parts are missing, I can add them to Thor's profile if unlocked.

"Attack Potency: Large Island level when holding back (Normally operates under a far lower power level in fear of killing his mortal opponents, [[#Explanation|see the Explanation section bellow]]. Has repeatedly fought a Hulk on this level, Loki and Wrecker, and has contented with the Thing, Dr. Doom, Namor, Super-Skrull and [[High Evolutionary]]), Galaxy level when not holding back (It is hinted that he shook the universe as a side effect of the launch of Mjolnir. Created a storm so powerful that its winds reached the Earth from Asgard, causing great destruction. By amplifying his power by just two times, he was able to destroy the material of which the armors of the Celestials are made and he was also able to destroy an avatar of Exitar. Such material is capable of emerging unscathed from galactic explosions. Slightly dented the Silver Surfer's forehead with a headbutt. Loki even commented that Thor had greater strength than the Silver Surfer while fighting a serious Norrin. More powerful with the Thermo-Blast, having bested Ego with it), up to Low Multiverse level by overexerting himself ([h**ps://imgur.com/a/WURPP6e (The feat here)]. Thor implied a growth in his own power at the moment and his body suffered in a state of near-death while performing the feat, and he can reach this much power by overexerting himself in a similar manner, but he has not necessarily done so before when exerting himself in a similar manner, and it would not mean that those feats are automatically of this level, unless it has been proven), and Low Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ with the God Blast (Defeated Zelia, who had twice the strength of Odin)"

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to improve on your text flow a bit. However, the following paragraph should probably be placed in a reference (<ref></ref>) instead.

"Thor implied a growth in his own power at the moment and his body suffered in a state of near-death while performing the feat, and he can reach this much power by overexerting himself in a similar manner, but he has not necessarily done so before, and it would not mean that those feats are automatically of this level, unless it has been proven."

Last edited:
Anyway, I will reopen the Thor page in question for you. Tell us here when you are done.

That's done, and seeing how nobody came to evaluate the other thing I said, this thread can be closed.

Thank you. I made some minor corrections:

Why did you remove Thor's standard tactics section?

Because those were not his standard tactics, the section was used to explain why he has that High 6-C stat. Now that this is connected to his AP as it should be, his standard tactics don't need to say that any more. It should say how he often fights, which someone will propose in the future.

Okay. I suppose that seems to make sense.

So what, if anything is left to do here? Should we close this thread? Input from several participants here would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back