• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Nami (One Piece) vs Johnny Test

7-C versions will be used (Thriller Bark Arc Nami vs Johnny X)

Speed will be equalized

No equipment for Johnny

Fight takes place in Porkbelly

Nami:

Johnny: 8 (NomsNoms, Vizer04, FluffyCreatureZ, Knifeman29, ColonelSlyBanjo, Sonicflare9, Eminiteable, TauanVictor)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I believe Nami's AP is at least 35.4 KT scaling from Enel's AP, and Johnny's AP is 50.3 KT, so Johnny probably holds a slight AP advantage.

He holds a very good gap in LS, so Johnny could overpower Nami that way.

Both of them have similar abilities that kind of cancel each other out, but Johnny resists Nami's Water Manip, Heat Manip, and Cold Manip, so it's more likely that Nami's at a disadvantage here as well.

Plus, Johnny has regen and teleportation, so Nami will have a hard time finishing him off.

I believe Johnny could win this after a long, hard-fought battle, but I don't know.

Back