• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is not a thread to shit on DB but Twilight vs Raven

Oh yeah I guess even assuming Tia and Luna did like 90% of the work she would definitely be higher then city level

Lowest end for the feat: 3.544 Yottatons, or 3544 Zettatons.

Assuming the princesses did 99% of the work = 1% of 3544 is 35.44.

Divide it by 7 (since all of the Mane Six and Spike are there) = 5.06.

5 Zettatons, Mid-End Small Planet level (Extreme lowball).

So her and Raven should be about equal.

What's the feat that Doomsday scales to that's solar system level? Aa far as I know, that was the highest showing for Supes ans the rest to scale to so if that number is higher, then Twi should have the AP amd Dura advantage, though speed and hax may be the only issue.

I think they're trying to read through the comics currently to see if the scaling people commonly give her is accurate. I've heard she's contended with Donna Troy and Hal Jordan, for good examples.

Yeah when researching Raven, the hardest part is finding out what she scales to and how consistent it is. At Bare minimum I could see her scaling to DC teen heroes tho

Foxthefox1000 said:
Even if she did, it seems ahe would still be slighty weaker.
Well, I'm too lazy to convert the first one right now, but the IMP one depends:

Low-end = Twily's almost 4 times stronger.

High-end = Twily's almost 100 times weaker.

Fairly sure low-emds are almost always more reasonable assumptions.

Ans while I can see Raven being close to Superman level beimgs, I don't think she's quite on his level.

So what are their numbers for apeed? Assuming Raven actually legit scales to people like Green Lantern, we're lookimg at possible quadrillion times FTL action against something I doubt get anywhere close to that. Maybe several thousand times FTL due to the Discord thing?

Discord's is millions actually assuming it took an hour. Since it was just said he went back in time that far not that it took him that long

Gonna skip over Wondy's feat due to the debatable nature of it but, does MLP get anywhere close to the billion range? That seems like a reasonable speed for those on the cosmic level in DC.

Well if you high balled Discord's comic feat and buy what Nightmare is implied to be in the past then yes. Obviously iffy but it's there

Yeah but, iffy doesn't typicaly win battles. So from what I'm seeing, Twilight would need speed equalized to win, cause otherwise she can be blitzed and promptly mind ******, left devoid of all emotions, have her soul reaped, and can get caught in a time stop.

Heck, evem with speed equalized she'd have to hope Raven doesn't hax her to death.

Pretty much i'd Say equal speed cause then stats are relatively even and Twi has plenty of hax as well to fight back

If we assume that constellation was as far away from Earth as the real life constellation, he crossed 1,500 light years.

According to the first calculator I could found on Google, assuming one minute= five hundred twenty-five thousand times FTL.

It litwraly doesn't matter. Pony get blitzed as far as I'm aware and if DB wanta accuracy, they'll give Raven the win for it. Plus, if we wamt to put on our tinfoil hats, RD won, Pinkie was technicaly a tie, so logic dictates Twilight loses to make it an even split. It would also be the first one to have the correct result, as I'm pretty sure Starscream is in the 2-C tier at his greatest? Last I heard, anyways. And Pinkie should've decimated Deadpool due to current stats.

Technically RD scales to 4-B ( and if Composite also in Base cause she hurt Evil Celestia) so I don't think G1 wins at any rate

Well, if G1 Starscream is comparable to G1 Optimus in speed, then when he tries to attack RD, RD flies to china and back a couple of times, writes her Daring Do fanfiction, watches the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy, reads the entire Bee Movie script, and then comes back right in time to dodge his attack.

Back