• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is not a thread to shit on DB but Twilight vs Raven

Phoenix821 said:
She also built a device that steals other's intelligence
And once they had their intelligence drained and were reduced and acted like idiots, they started praising Batman v Superman. That was so stupid it was kinda funny.

That describes the entire arc. It was so ******* stupid that it was kinda entertaining.

So far this season they are taking very highly requested ones (Hopes for Homer vs Peter)

So we wouldn't see him this season. But next who knows.

(I am wondering how fair composite twilight vs Sailor moon is.... Hmmm,)

So far, not that I know of. Strongest being is the Nightmare so far, whose at most somewhere in Tier 3 with the given statements, though is more likely in Tier 4. Technically Mirror Sombra sort of has a 2-C feat but it's so weird that I still don't know what happens after reading the comics 3 times.

Back