• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is not a thread to shit on DB but Twilight vs Raven

Lightbuster30 said:
Lol. You crazy? Low 2-C would never be accepted. One look at it and the mods send that ball outta the the field.
That's kind of, you know, exactly what I'm saying, in case you didn't read the comment you're responding to.

No. I don't think so. Some of the magic came from the portal and crown yes. But if it was leaking the whole time the siren girls would have been able to get that. They didn't get the EQ magic until Pony twilight went into the world and her element and used the magic that leaked out.

Well the only reason I asked was I was looking at if Ochako vs Human Twilight was fair. I thought without the elements she was like anywhere from Large Building to City Block Like if you split the power even assuming everyone put in their fair share amount (Cause town iirc) Like 1 sixth I just was guesstimating

It should not be weaker. Same Exact Magic that is leaking into their world. But their should be less of it then in Eqastria itself. If that makes sense.

Oh. Yea ok Ochako loses then. Like I don't know how I feel about scaling relevistic speed twilight to her human counterpart. But even at sub sonic she wins

Hmm I think so yea actually. I remember she saw all the powers. And had one of her own. Maybe its fair If I don't scale Twilights speed to her human counter part Ochako is a lot faster and trained Twilights more destructive by a lot

Oh yea I heard about that. I wanna say my girl Twi wins. Just being far smarter and her magic can be more direct unlike timmy who has to follow Da Rules Hopes for twi

Star Bufferfly vs Twilight , Supergirl vs Twilight , Cresselia vs Twilight ( Should be Luna ... TRIGGERED ) ... Guess what the problem. All of them destroy Twilight rather easily .

Not sure how serious claims are taken here, but Tempest said that the Storm King would have the power of a hundred armies. Armies is a vague term, but if you assume they are referring to an entire military, it lines up well with this sites rankings for the Alicorns. Star-solar system level. Either way, I think Twilight can take TT raven easily, but composite Raven may be too much.

IF my previous thread is right and TT and TTG Raven is the same Raven [ They reference the fact in TTG that they used to be in the Teen Titan's Universe , plus he said he rebooted the Universe, not Reset it , considering Raven was aware of that fact for awhile ] , both versions beat Twilight .

Cresselia stomps poor twi.

Supergirl I Am a bit iffy on. Depends which versions. Like Precrisis was used. Obviously i wouldn't pair that to TV sow Twi. I would prefer comic Twi

Star I am indifferent on. Star one shots yes. But so does Twi. Star only has Building level durability. Twis is also faster and reacts faster. Plus stars universal stuff comes from her wand which could be much easier to disarm then a horn. So i got to say Twi beats Star

Back