• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is not a thread to shit on DB but Twilight vs Raven

I legit tried to argue MLP was tier 4 to the guy who made the MLP respect threads on Reddit. I learned a valuable life lesson, don't debate with Reddit users ever.

They won't consider that. I think DB/Screwattack is vote based. Whoever gets the most votes wins. I think it was a buddy from T5forums who said that. I know I heard it.

I tried arguing the same on fimfic. They said so many stupid things. The Sun being a portal (I shit you not, someone actually said that), them using a tiny bit of the Sun's mass to move it (which is still large planet to star level), and an big illusion (still star level based on the sheer scale of such an illusion).
I swear people will literally come up with anything they can to lowball

I've noticed that everytime you try to do a vs debate of a character in a site/group that is about the character, and not about vs debating, people for some reason start bringing a bunch of headcanon and fan-theories in the mix, for no reason.

You argued that on fimfic? It is rather jarring to see Alicorns portrayed as such shmucks in most fanfics I read but it's consistent with the show I guess.

Edit: Except theirs one fanfic I read where Celestia was 3-A/Low 2-C and casually MFTL+.

I was writing a fanfic that had 50-D Chrysalis once, but I noticed that it was getting really bad and gave up half way through wrtiting it.

It was in a human military vs ponies discussion. Got so bad, we all agreed to just drop the subject. We musta been at each others throats for over a dozen pages.
But yeah, thats fanfics for you: your universe, you make the rules. You can make the fodder 1-A if you want. Fanfics tend to vary.

Ain't nothin. My unborn fanfic has a type 4 multiverse. Sadly it still is in my head (hence unborn) I really need to get a labtop so I can get started. Tried making a fanfic on mobile phone; total nightmare.

@Lightbuster Kind of ? She was slowly destroying all the worlds , and was affecting at least a few of them at once... I'll reread the transcript of the movie to see if there is anything implying she was going to destroy the multiverse .

Looking into the Transcript : Sunset confirmed she was destroying their world [ Albeit slowly, but she definitely wasn't in any sort of hurry... I find that strange.... ] . They also lampshaded that the entire world was being affected at once, albeit slowly. I'm unsure if that results in a upgrade [ Even though Low 2-C Midnight would be fire , it's likely an outlier... ] .

She was def affecting at least Two worlds. Not sure how. Maybe the portals were allowing the worlds to bleed into each other? I wouldn't put it past Midnight since she drained the magic from the portal itself (maybe?)

Yeah... After re-watching the movie and reading the transcript , and what @Paulo said... It sounds like 3-A to Low 2-C [likely the Later as she was affecting both worlds and their time and space] because of the same reasons as King Boo . Hmm....

Like without the elements providing help

What level is that human twilight who had the magic powers in that forest. With it i recall like town to island.

I just recall her accidently lifting up the stuff in her room. Likely when she controls the power i thought building without the aid of the others.

It took all 6 if i call correctly to beat her

So maybe we ould like minorly scale to her town eat. Which maybe is... I dontknow City block?

@Buttersamuri Maybe Town level? Idk. I think she should scale to Twilight (yes I said it, fite me boi). But in all seriousness: If Rainbow Dash gets scaled from her pony version, then why not everyone else?

@2ndSeed Definitely Low 2-C. 3-A is for deleting all matter. I seriously doubt turning your entire universe into a dimensional rift counts as that. That being said; there are ludicrously low chances of the feat being so much as considered.

Back