• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is not a thread to shit on DB but Twilight vs Raven

@Imaginym

But thats the problem, they didnt use any argument like that. I'd honestly be kind of fine if they said it was hax or that they viewed the sun andd moon as not real celestial objects like ours, but they just kinda said "this feat of moving the sun and the moon doesnt count cause its not HER magic, but then use the mountain crashing feat despite it being the same magic.

@AquaWaifu ....Ah yes. That's definitely infuriating, too. But whatcha' gonna do? ScrewAttack gonna screw. Next Death Battle, too, someone will get screwed over anew.

AquaWaifu said:
@Imaginym

But thats the problem, they didnt use any argument like that. I'd honestly be kind of fine if they said it was hax or that they viewed the sun andd moon as not real celestial objects like ours, but they just kinda said "this feat of moving the sun and the moon doesnt count cause its not HER magic, but then use the mountain crashing feat despite it being the same magic.
IDK much about Raven outside the cartoon, but Rarity alone would stomp in TK seeing as she moved 72 kms worth of cloud. (thanks Dark). It isn't Twiliy losing that annoys me so much as their reasoning.

Yeah, Twilight would have stomped Teen Titans Raven; but we all know DB uses composite characters. Additionally, Comic Raven is currently rated as Unknow but iirc, it varies. And at her peak, I hear she's like Low 2-C scaling from Trigo

There's that, too. I assume they omit that kind of stuff because it would seem like non-combat-applicable hax or just "lame" in presentation.

Also, checking, it looks like DB used the "Twilight's Alicorn power" thing as a high end for her durability, presumably while unshielded, just to show a high end.... Whereas they consider that something inherent to her, it seems like they don't think of her ability to move the Sun or Moon the same way.

I forget, has Twi ever moved the Sun or Moon without another Alicorn's power?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yeah, Twilight would have stomped Teen Titans Raven; but we all know DB uses composite characters. Additionally, Comic Raven is currently rated as Unknow but iirc, it varies. And at her peak, I hear she's like Low 2-C scaling from Trigo
Twily does have a low 2-C feat actually. Of course it happens to be outlier af.

Twilight has never moved the sun or the moon without the other Alicorn's powers; however, her Alicorn self is still combat wise comparable to Celestia and Luna.

Not that I doubt they exist, but what are some better feats Composite Twilight has than what they had shown?

Paulo.junior.969 You are now one of my favorite people aside with the likes of Maud Herself

Muad vs Toph needs to happen

That battle would be the solid mineral material forming part of the surface of the earth and other similar planets, exposed on the surface or underlying the soil or oceans

Buttersamuri said:
Muad vs Toph needs to happen

That battle would be the solid mineral material forming part of the surface of the earth and other similar planets, exposed on the surface or underlying the soil or oceans
Well, Maud can do this.

First episode and already doing this s##t WTF Ponies!

Shouldn't she be like high end relevistic cause she was able to react and move faster than rainbow and twilight?

Lightbuster30 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Technically, if we count every feat in the franchise, Spike is Relativistic, and a high end at that, almost Relativistic+, and Spike is kind of a fodder in the verse. We just don't use this because it's considered an outlier.
If we count every feat then she is mftl+.
I assume you mean the MFTL+ feats come from the comics. I would only scale on TV show cause i don't recall Muad being in the comics to be able to scale to that speed

We're talking about a guy who saved the Crystal Empire not once, but twice, because the Dragon Lord, just to give the title away, befriended the leader of the Changellings, can turn into Godzilla and somehow made Humdrum become a useful character.

Back