• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is not a thread to shit on DB but Twilight vs Raven

I'm gonna be pissed off if Screwattack make Twilight Sparkle loses. For some reason:

Youtube comment: More people assume Twilight Sparkle loses. via White Raven and summoning shit

Deahtbattlefannon: Twilight Sparkle losesbias IMO the scenes was basically low intelligence twilight sparkle vs white raven or PIS or etc.

Screwattack: White Raven (nope, screwattack exclude White Raven. unknown if they use comic Raven) and uses SOME IDW comics twilight sparkle (absorbing magicking... i dunno).

(current me I personally like fimfiction where our earth humans caused equestria into mass murder and mlp downplays. Gamers in Equestria (5 crossovers in 1), CJ in Equestria (GTA SA), Black Ops x MLP, Minecraft x MLP, Deadpool x Equestria)

What the hell are trying to get across here?

You were talking about places on internet ownplaying Twilight and then just kinda plunged into I Like FANFICTION

AquaWaifu said:
What the hell are trying to get across here?

You were talking about places on internet ownplaying Twilight and then just kinda plunged into I Like FANFICTION
You have a point I don't have a point. Basically I am saying do ya know........ da wae? If you dunno da wae you have to pay with your life (turn away and looks to bros) COMeeeoooon brothers!!!!!!! Da wae da wae da wae (clicks clicking clicked)

But yeah I seriously don't have a point... Just my expectation to DB like I normal from the start then rage/happy after DB release heck I'm DB super duper tiny fan y'know...

For those of you who will get to see the battle Monday please no spoilers until it comes out for everyone wendsday

So I read the comments and they said that the next Deathbattle is going to be between two characters who first fought in a one minute melee. Betting on the manly one.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
So happy with the victor. It was the one played by Tara Strong btw
Dammit, you beat me to the punch on the joke.

I'll follow up with saying the STRONGer fighter won. But the fight will TARA part the fan bases. ovo

So now that battle is up...

They used Twight's feat of enduring Tirek throwing her and slamming into the mountain while she had the Alicorn magic but disregard her feat of moving the sun and moon with the same maigc?

AquaWaifu said:

They used Twight's feat of enduring Tirek throwing her and slamming into the mountain while she had the Alicorn magic but disregard her feat of moving the sun and moon with the same maigc?
Yup. They said it was a magic only the sisters poses....which is technically true..but technically false. Their special magic lets them restore the broken magic of ponies, and move Celestial objects without the risk of magic damage. It does not serve as a hax that does the work for them however. Nor is it a spell limited to just them.

Well the new DB triggered me with how much they downplayed both ends.

I knew they probrably would but dang they did it so badly.. 300 MPH Twilight. Ravens best strength is island.

Ahh that triggered me so badly.

Anyway the next time is pointless. They might as wel show the next Time after that cause Your already Dead

Really though i have hopes for my boi Kenshiro. But I don't know either enough. If the composite though. R.I.P Kenshiro.

AquaWaifu said:

I would assume presentation. MLP:FiM's sun rotate around the planet, & wasn't our confirmation of their size based on a statement in an e-mail from Lauren Faust?

I figured they would think it doesn't look good enough to show an email as proof of the MLP sun & moon's size & mass, because DeathBattle is entertainment for an audience.

Plus the argument of "it's hax, it's just moving something way out in the sky, it can't be applied in combat" might be applied, since it's not shown as a direct combat feat, & having the whole fight come down to that might upset audiences who don't understand.

Plus, overall, I'm still sure they ultimately arranged this match -Whether the DB's research is accurate or not- just to give DC a win & MLP a loss to appease the audience.

Back