• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Things happen

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Your favorite character(s) try to survive a 10 scarring trials of varying danger.

1. A free fall from the upper atmosphere

2. Getting buried 12 feet underground in a coffin after being put in a straight-jacket

3. Living in Gotham City for a year

4. This happening to their planet

6. Bill Cipher's "Weirdmageddon"

7. Getting dumped in Hell

8. They lose their cell phone

9. Fighting Deadpool and Saitama back to back (Random encounter, everyone is entirely in-character)

10. Your search history

I can't think of many Characters right now so I'll chuck the Terrarian at it.

1: You can already survive that in game.

2: They would just dig out.

3: Depends on if the villains are actively trying to kill the person going through the trails. If the villains are actively trying to kill the characters then Lex Luthor nukes or Joker/Scarecrow spread toxin (granted the Terrarian is resistance to poison and fear manipulation but I'm pretty sure Joker and Scarecrow scale to millions while the Terrarian's resistance are baseline).

4: It depends on where the cracks form. If they hit the Terrarian's village they would be pissed.

5:

6: Bill points.

7: You can already do this in game, but if we're going off the real version of Hell then the Terrarian is instantly obliterated.

8: The Terrarian could make another one but it would be a giant pain in the butt.

9: Remember when the Terrarian was 5-A and Saitama was 5-B,good times. Depending on how fourth wall breaking Deadpool is in this scenario, he may just snap the Terrarian out of existence.

10:

Using my boi Iron Man...

R1. He survives.

R2. Blast through the ground.

R3. Takes Bats job and cleans the city in a few months.

R4. Repairs the earth by reassembling the fractured plates with nanomachines, son.

R5. Dies horrible.

R6. Depends, are the characters needed to for ritual still there? If so he can gather each one of them, build a far better mecha for the distraction, and finish the spell without the sturtboness of both brothers.

R7. Survives, has a field day with argent energy and becomes the new slayer.

R8. Either finds his cellphone via satellites, makes a new cellphone, or just buys a new cellphone.

R9. Sends the regenerative degenerate to outer space, convinces Saitama to stop fighting by giving him a credit card Stark Unlimited edition.

R10. He ignores it.

Alright, Karkat's up: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Karkat_Vantas

R1: Isn't this a 9-B feat? Pretty sure he survives.

R2: Karkat cuts through his bindings with his sickle. Not sure he could dig himself out but 9-A AP may help.

R3: Seeing as how Karkat was born and raised on a planet that's arguably just as bad as, if not worse than, Gotham, I'd say he'll be fine. Hell, he survived on a planet where his very existence is illegal and mass murdering clowns like the Joker are regular citizens. He can easily just keep his head down and, if he does land in trouble, talk his way through it.

R4: That literally happened in canon, so.....

R5: .....Yes.

R6: Homestuck is such a bizarre universe that I doubt anything Bill brings about would suprise him. The guy managed to keep his sanity in the Outer Ring even. Just keep his head down until the problem gets canonically solved.

R7: I mean... he admittedly might die here, but he's likely skilled enough to just dodge the more dangerous enemies abd scavenge to survive.

R8: Yes.

R9: If everyone is in character than Karkat just talks them down. Deadpool thinks he's funny and decides to stick around and he convinces Saitama that he's not worth it. Assuming he doesn't just befriend them both.

R10: He survives, but he's permanently traumatized.

Lucifer Morningstar:

R1: He just watches it fall towards him, considering his level of existence it won't even hit him.

R2: He just thinks and gets out of it

R3: He watches all the chaos going on while being unaffected by it at all

R4: Doesn't care at all and is unaffected by the event

R5:

R6: He just talks Bill into not doing it, if that doesn't work, he blinks

7. He just decides to leave it like he already did before to a far greater Hell

8. Likely Doesn't care

9. Lucifer curbstomps both of them to high heavens, hell, we could add Kumagawa, Archie Sonic, Shulk, and YHVH and Lucifer still wins without a fight

10. Don't think this would really apply here

He's a fantastic character, but when it comes to things like this it gets a bit predictable on what happens due to his sheer existence

Lets see how Chowder Box does.

1. He literally did that in the first episode and survived.

2. ...hes a robot. He also just sells out the dirt and the coffin due to Budget Cuts.

3. ...Sold out the entire city again.

4. Not like its his planet... he wouldnt care anyways.

5. Eliminates Nonexisty

6. I think he made a good friend in deletion...

7. Wrong, every asset is sold. The demons, the fire, the lava, the spikes, everything.

8. He doesnt use the internet, he sold it already due to budget cuts.

9. Atomizes Deadpool, sells Saitama

10. Again, the internet was sold out due to budget cuts.

Let's try someone who ISN'T an extremely powerful 1-A being who can curbstomp much of the wiki. How about Mario

1. Mario Superblocks, plus the fact he dealt with a large boulder falling on him with no trouble so this shouldn't be too much

2. It gets turned into a new nintendo level of Mario escaping from the underground, plus the fact Underground areas he has had plenty of experience with.

3. Mario fixes up the trouble and turns it into New Donk City and settles in it with Peach and gang.

4. Mario survives or ressurects, due to fate manipulation if peach is on the planet he saves her.

5.:

6. Doesn't Mario resist transmutation??? If so he can possibly stop this

7. Mario stomps the enemies like another boss mode level

8. Doesn't have a cell phone

9. Curbstomps them both

10. Doesn't have a search history

This argument would end if you just posted a link to the proof of Hell being 5-D. Also, I'm curious myself.

Bugs Bunny

R1. 9-B feat, so he feels nothing

R2. This has happened to him before, he just teleports out

R3. Sits back and relaxes

R4. See R3

R5. Wyoming

R6. "What's up, doc?", Bill snaps, Bill turns around, and then he gets shocked once he sees Bugs behind him

R7. Probably nothing new to him

R8. Probably doesn't even have a phone

R9. Accidentally coughs, which sub-atomizes them

R10.
Dont

Sailor Mercury

1. Tanks with and gets back up like nothing happened

2. She'd probably freak out but then teleport out

3. Creates a long, complex plan to capture every villain and return peace to Gotham

4. I mean, this is nothing really new to her

5. Bruh Momentum

6. Would probably have a mental breakdown but then pull herself together to fight Bill Cipher. I don't know who would win.

7. She's been in worse, she can just cross dimensions

8. I don't even think she has a phone

9. She'd probably befriend Saitama and would be so annoyed with Deadpool that she either banishes him to another dimension or just straight up leaves

10. Bruh Sound Effect.MP4

Back