• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The wit to match a god, Yu Kaito vs Zen'ō

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theoretically, he could make a rule saying "You raise your hand, you love", but he doesn't know about Zeno's powers, so Yu loses quite easily.

Grimreaperofjustice said:
^ He could also just delete the game if he wants to along with him and explain WHY you wont let people vote for zeno I MEAN COME ON [1]

H-how do you link a quote that explains why i'm not counting most of these Zeno votes in one comment, then a few minutes later question why I'm not counting the votes that explicitly fail to do what I described...?

I'm not counting these Zeno votes because they completely ignore all of the presented variables and specifics and boil it down to a raw power/hax match between characters that never act in character despite usually being stated to do so like in most every other thread, which this specifically doesn't operate like. If you need more, scroll up, I'm sick of re-explaining the same point every several posts.

SirBrownBear said:
Grimreaperofjustice said:
^ He could also just delete the game if he wants to along with him and explain WHY you wont let people vote for zeno I MEAN COME ON [1]

H-how do you link a quote that explains why i'm not counting most of these Zeno votes in one comment, then a few minutes later question why I'm not counting the votes that explicitly fail to do what I described...?

I'm not counting these Zeno votes because they completely ignore all of the presented variables and specifics and boil it down to a raw power/hax match between characters that never act in character despite usually being stated to do so like in most every other thread, which this specifically doesn't operate like.
Its a draw either way because if he erases Kaito hes gone there is NO ABSOLUTLEY NO coming back and your "variable" says he looses his soul fine for my reason its inconclusive but if he deletes the "game" WHICH HE CAN but if he "cant" then its a draw

under no circumstance does kaito win

Yes, if Kaito gets erased he loses, but, for the last time, how and why? This isn't a test of who's raw power is better, the winner of that is clear, it's a mental battle first, and hax only when things properly escalate. What leads Zeno to delete Kaito or "the game", does how does Zeno pass and/or not break the taboo given his character? "It's a draw only and specifically in favor of Zeno cause "he can't lose"" isn't an explanation.

Does this game Kaito play have lots of light and is intense and energetic? Because if Zen'O asks and Kaito keeps refusing to play something else, he'd be labelled as boring and get erased.

Lights, not exactly no, intense and energetic, Kaito's likely to try to keep him talking, if for no other reason than to pry into him and get to know him, so sort of?

SirBrownBear said:
Yes, if Kaito gets erased he loses, but, for the last time, how and why? This isn't a test of who's raw power is better, the winner of that is clear, it's a mental battle first, and hax only when things properly escalate. What leads Zeno to delete Kaito or "the game", does how does Zeno pass and/or not break the taboo given his character? "It's a draw only and specifically in favor of Zeno cause "he can't lose"" isn't an explanation.

SirBrownBear said:
(...)the winner of that is clear, it's a mental battle first, and hax only when things properly escalate.
What's the point of creating a debate topic in a strong favor for one character, in which this one character is strongly favored and given tools to win without a sweat by the creator of the topic?

There is no point, which is a good thing that isn't the case here. This isn't a set match, it could easily go either way. The match is set up as such for two reasons, one is so that there's a match period, and two is to hopefully encourage the reader to actually look into the specifics of the character, how they act, behave, etc, and use those details to form a scenario/arguement, rather than boil them down to their powerset and assume they're always ragelusted monkeys that kill on sight, not so that it solely favors one over the other. Both of these characters have an ability that can "one shot", because of that I created a scenario where neither would or could lead in with it, as they wouldn't normally anyways, if anything to avoid the pointless "X stomps Y!" shouting matches a lot of these threads turn into, clearly, however, aside from like 2 posts, that's been to no effect thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back