• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding a Dragon Ball Super explanation page to the wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is literally counter evidence for it being a different space time continuum. When time passes in HTC it passes in the real world simultaneously. Just at a different rate. If it were truly a seperate space time continuum they could have gone inside, trained for 100000 years and come back at the same moment they entered it

Here we are as you requested. Now present the arguments please.
ROSAT is space time continuum, because it's separate and shut out of the living world as well as it having it's own time flow seeing as how time flows differently there than in the living world. The reason for it's time flow being different is the nature of the dimension it can only be because it's time flow is separate from U7's time flow.

ROSAT is space time continuum, because it's separate and shut out of the living world as well as it having it's own time flow seeing as how time flows differently there than in the living world.
Has its own time flow
Proof?
as how time flows differently there than in the living world.
That's literally just a pocket dimension where time is warped. We don't give Low Multiversal range for anyone who enters in a pocket dimension, as nothing indicates it's beyond the universe. ROSAT shouldn't have a different treatment.
The reason for it's time flow being different is the nature of the dimension it can only be because it's time flow is separate from U7's time flow.
Time is just faster there, but the time in its entirety is the same across all of it and the rest of U7 (saying it to not jump directly to "all universes have only 1 flow of time"). We don't treat as a different space-time places where laws of reality are different, so this shouldn't too.

Proof?

That's literally just a pocket dimension where time is warped. We don't give Low Multiversal range for anyone who enters in a pocket dimension, as nothing indicates it's beyond the universe. ROSAT shouldn't have a different treatment.

Time is just faster there, but the time in its entirety is the same across all of it and the rest of U7 (saying it to not jump directly to "all universes have only 1 flow of time"). We don't treat as a different space-time places where laws of reality are different, so this shouldn't too.
It has different time flow from the living world where 1 day in the living world = 1 year in the ROSAT. The only way for time to act like this is if it were a different space time.
entering a pocket dimension isn't range, but I get what you're saying, we don't give lo multi range to that, we give interdimensional, since it's separate from U7 but still contained in it.
How can time be faster there but they share the same time? Time dilation is not true, that's the nature of the dimension, and it's also closed off from the universe.

It has different time flow from the living world where 1 day in the living world = 1 year in the ROSAT. The only way for time to act like this is if it were a different space time.
It's not a different time flow, it's just time being faster.
entering a pocket dimension isn't range, but I get what you're saying, we don't give lo multi range to that, we give interdimensional, since it's separate from U7 but still contained in it.
Yep, it's still contained, and thus under its boundaries and limits, aka share the same space-time.
How can time be faster there but they share the same time? Time dilation is not true, that's the nature of the dimension, and it's also closed off from the universe.
Time dilation is a thing it's a pocket dimension where the time is faster comparated to the rest of the universe, but it's still bound in the universe, not beyond it.

In the Dragon Ball wiki it's called in jap as "Spirit and Time Room", so you're likely right here.
Here's an example:

Dragon_Ball_Z_Chapter_299.jpg

Here it's called "Time dimension" while The raw basically says Different dimension:

DB_Chapter_493_KZB.png

異次元=Different dimension

Here's an example:
Dragon_Ball_Z_Chapter_299.jpg

Here it's called "Time dimension" while The raw basically says Different dimension:
DB_Chapter_493_KZB.png

異次元=Different dimension
Ok so ROSAT being a space-time is a no-no then. So the whole note under Zeno's page kinda of breaks apart.

Zeno should still be Low 2-C tho, given that the ring was indeed destroyed and Time Machine going there being PIS (as also Goku was able to breathe there despite no air lol). Rest should be just 3-A given that the universes aren't Low 2-C anymore and Zamasu fused with only a 3-A structure.

These ratings should be a thing until further confirmations (and I mean SCANS, not "they're Low 2-C because we say so") to defend the cosmology being how it currently is.

There is literally counter evidence for it being a different space time continuum. When time passes in HTC it passes in the real world simultaneously. Just at a different rate. If it were truly a seperate space time continuum they could have gone inside, trained for 100000 years and come back at the same moment they entered it
This kind of warped logic even makes different timelines into same space-time continuums.
If a guy dimension travels/hop from one timeline to other and spends some time there and dimension hop back he will have been absent for same duration of time in his own timeline.
That is how fiction treat its, and should be treated.
Since even alternate timelines are majority of times depicted as having same rate and direction. They are congruent. Just like two parallel lines or two parallel trains moving in same direction in same speed and orientation.
And yet they are separated.

So people should be careful when they say there should be differences in time between separated space-times. Because even separated space-times can have and majority of time do have exact same qualities.

Ok so ROSAT being a space-time is a no-no then. So the whole note under Zeno's page kinda of breaks apart.

Zeno should still be Low 2-C tho, given that the ring was indeed destroyed and Time Machine going there being PIS (as also Goku was able to breathe there despite no air lol). Rest should be just 3-A given that the universes aren't Low 2-C anymore and Zamasu fused with only a 3-A structure.

These ratings should be a thing until further confirmations (and I mean SCANS, not "they're Low 2-C because we say so") to defend the cosmology being how it currently is.
You do realise this turns cosmology into static space structure without existence of time.
I.e without existence of past,present and future.

I don't need to tell you thats inaccurate.

This kind of warped logic even makes different timelines into same space-time continuums.
If a guy dimension travels/hop from one timeline to other and spends some time there and dimension hop back he will have been absent for same duration of time in his own timeline.
Since even alternate timelines are majority of times depicted as having same rate and direction. They are congruent. Just like two parallel lines or two parallel trains moving in same direction in same speed and orientation.

So people should be careful when they say there should be differences in time between separated space-times. Because even separated space-times can have and majority of time do have exact same qualities.
Kinda of a false equivalence since they have different flow of time as they're completely separated from a space-time barrier, which U7 and ROSAT don't have tbh.
You do realise this turns cosmology into static space structure without existence of time.
I.e without existence of past,present and future.

I don't need to tell you thats inaccurate.
I mean, the universes are shown in multiple occasions to be only just 1 flow of time, so what's wrong with that?

Kinda of a false equivalence since they have different flow of time as they're completely separated from a space-time barrier, which U7 and ROSAT don't have tbh
I gave general case that can apply to anywhere. I just explained how even alternate space-times can have exact same temporal qualities...which can lead to them being concluded as same space-times with logic presented in this thread even if they aren't. I am just explaining the negative consequences of logic.

To give an analogy, Two identical twins are still different persons...not the same individuals. Even if they have almost same attributes.
I mean, the universes are shown in multiple occasions to be only just 1 flow of time, so what's wrong with that?
You cannot claim X in you statement and end up with constradictory conclusion as Y.

If you claim they have same singular time flow? How does that void existance of time?
Because thats what is happening with your descriptions. There's dissonance here.

There's difference between two time flows being same and them/it not existing at all.

A cosmology can be only 3A only when time does not exist at all, past present and future doesn't exist. A universe that is static timeless space/void without existence of time.

So you cannot conclude 3A when you claim same time flow, which requires time to exist in the first place as basic prerequisite no matter what its attributes are.

I gave general case that can apply to anywhere. I just explained how even alternate space-times can have exact same temporal qualities...which can lead to them being concluded as same space-times with logic presented in this thread even if they aren't. I am just explaining the negative consequences of logic.

To give an analogy, Two identical twins are still different persons...not the same individuals. Even if they have almost same attributes.
How does it apply here while ROSAT and U7 are nothing like that?
You cannot claim X in you statement and end up with constradictory conclusion as Y.

If you claim they have same singular time flow? How does that void existance of time?
Because thats what is happening with your descriptions. There's dissonance here.

There's difference between two time flows being same and them/it not existing at all.

A cosmology can be only 3A only when time does not exist at all, past present and future doesn't exist. A universe that is static timeless space/void without existence of time.

So you cannot conclude 3A when you claim same time flow, which requires time to exist in the first place as basic prerequisite no matter what its attributes are.
What do you mean here? I never said that time doesn't exist, only that the DBS timeline is only Low 2-C giving there's only ONE flow of time, and universes being spatially separated means nothing at this point. Zeno has feats of completely destroy it since Time Ring was destroyed, with Time Machine returning due of PIS.

It's not a different time flow, it's just time being faster.

Yep, it's still contained, and thus under its boundaries and limits, aka share the same space-time.

Time dilation is a thing it's a pocket dimension where the time is faster comparated to the rest of the universe, but it's still bound in the universe, not beyond it.
Time being faster means time is flowing differently in two different places.
No it's not, it's separate and isolated from U7, while still being contained in it, I already sent you the scan that proves that.
But it's not due to time dilation, time dilation has nothing to do with this, this is just your head canon, and it's not bound by the universe.

So, according to this thread universes share the same flow of time due of:
  1. Whis saying that time can flow in only 1 direction
  2. Grand Priest saying that 40 hours flow the same in the universes (here and here)
  3. Universes being cloned from time travel
  4. ROSAT being a space time is debunked across the thread, as it's not for the same reason Afterlife isn't.
I'd like to bring these too
1. Whis is saying there is SUPPOSED to be one timeline, and is contradicted by there being at least 7.
2. it should be pretty self explanatory, but everyone fights at the little pre-tournament, sent back to their universe, everyone 40 hours later in their own universe’s time gets teleported to the world of void. I fail to see why this would mean each universe has to share the same time. Why does time flowing similarly within these universes=same temporal dimension when there are multiple contradictions with that idea?
3. Yeah again which is why I believe in dragon ball timelines are like higher temporal dimensions that encompasses all of these universes, and I explained earlier within the thread I believe
4. ?? How was it “debunked” when it’s time flow is completely different from earths, (which is literally IMPOSSIBLE if it exists within the same time as everything else) and it literally stated to be another dimension multiple times..

How does it apply here while ROSAT and U7 are nothing like that?
Dude, if time flowing at different speeds in two different dimensions isn't enough for separate space-times.....we might as well downgrade every 2C, 2B and 2A cosmologies into low2C cuz most of these are just collections of timelines with zero differences in temporal qualities.
What do you mean here? I never said that time doesn't exist, only that the DBS timeline is only Low 2-C giving there's only ONE flow of time, and universes being spatially separated means nothing at this point. Zeno has feats of completely destroy it since Time Ring was destroyed, with Time Machine returning due of PIS.
What I explained is logical consequence of your conclusion.
It cannot be escaped.

Ughh once again the "this is how fiction treats it"
I am tired of this honestly. Fiction also rarely treats timeline busting as "destroying the universe uncountably infinite times across all moments of time" yet we always assume that for some reason.

If we are fine with different timelines having congruent time flows then why the heck are we not fine with just assuming timeline destruction isn't destroying the universe uncountably infinite times unless stated otherwise?

Fiction does this, fiction does that. All of this seems like extreme highballing for the sake of it without caring about actual logic or mechanics

Ughh once again the "this is how fiction treats it"
I am tired of this honestly. Fiction also rarely treats timeline busting as "destroying the universe uncountably infinite times across all moments of time" yet we always assume that for some reason.
First and foremost....
There's distinct difference between
1) structure and attributes/properties of a cosmological structure, how we interpret it and label it. And object classification in short.
And
2) The interpretations of feat of destruction or any feat in general. An action classification in short.

The two topics should be handled carefully and separately.
Mixing the two can result in wierd things like us ending up classifying Planet Earth as High6A continental structure because a dude said he was gonna destroy the Earth but ended up only surface wiping.

This will look utterly idiotic to you, cuz it is.....but this is exactly the flaws of universal scaling for fiction our site suffers from.
Especially this thread
People have lots of confusion and misconceptions.

You inserting "why in fiction a feat treated like this?" gripes into my arguements concerning purely with cosmological classification does exactly that, Confuse people. Because that is exactly already happening with this thread.

So please don't make such comments with unrelated stuff.

If we are fine with different timelines having congruent time flows then why the heck are we not fine with just assuming timeline destruction isn't destroying the universe uncountably infinite times unless stated otherwise?

Fiction does this, fiction does that. All of this seems like extreme highballing for the sake of it without caring about actual logic or mechanic
First and foremost fiction mostly treats dimension hopping between timelines correctly as it should be as I already explained. So it shouldn't even be a problem in the first place.

Dude, if time flowing at different speeds in two different dimensions isn't enough for separate space-times.....we might as well downgrade every 2C, 2B and 2A cosmologies into low2C cuz most of these are just collections of timelines with zero differences in temporal qualities.
Because it's THE SAME FLOW OF TIME in dimensions which are under the same space-time ffs. Different timelines are heavily implied to do that given how the standard multiverse standards are, but DBS has a lot of anti-feats like the whole "only one flow of time thing".
What I explained is logical consequence of your conclusion.
It cannot be escaped.
I said that the whole of 12 universes is 3-A, but the timeline that contains them is Low 2-C. Each universe is just 3-A, and all of them are under a flow of time. They're just a whole space-time which is spatially divided, but are still contained in a Low 2-C structure. Easy as that.
1. Whis is saying there is SUPPOSED to be one timeline, and is contradicted by there being at least 7.
One timeline with one flow of time, not with 12.
2. it should be pretty self explanatory, but everyone fights at the little pre-tournament, sent back to their universe, everyone 40 hours later in their own universe’s time gets teleported to the world of void. I fail to see why this would mean each universe has to share the same time. Why does time flowing similarly within these universes=same temporal dimension when there are multiple contradictions with that idea?
Because this just supports Whis' idea of only 1 flow of time existing.
3. Yeah again which is why I believe in dragon ball timelines are like higher temporal dimensions that encompasses all of these universes, and I explained earlier within the thread I believe
4. ?? How was it “debunked” when it’s time flow is completely different from earths, (which is literally IMPOSSIBLE if it exists within the same time as everything else) and it literally stated to be another dimension multiple times..
Time flows differently because that place warps it, it doesn't have its own flow of time, unless you think that planes and black holes have their own flow of time because time is different there. It being a dimension is irrelevant, it's still in the boundaries of U7 like Afterlife is.
First and foremost fiction mostly treats dimension hopping between timelines correctly as it should be as I already explained. So it shouldn't even be a problem in the first place.
Yeah, only that universes in DBS don't work like that for the reasons I've already stated.

1) structure and attributes/properties of a cosmological structure, how we interpret it and label it. And object classification in short.
And
2) The interpretations of feat of destruction or any feat in general. An action classification in short.
Of course they are different things. This technical difference didn't have anything to do with the reason I gave that example. I was obviously using that example for how much people are willing to ignore some extremely obvious logical conclusions in favour of others that allow us to take the most highballed interpretation.

The two topics should be handled carefully and separately.
Mixing the two can result in wierd things like us ending up classifying Planet Earth as High6A continental structure because a dude said he was gonna destroy the Earth but ended up only surface wiping.
I mean, usually in the end what we want to tier are the characters. What we are focusing on, in the end, is what "universe" or "timeline" would mean in the context of a feat. Of course, the scope of destroying all of time is always available in any verse. Just like the scope of destroying earth is always available. But what we are actually interested in is what it would mean in context of a feat. Such as surface wiping.

But regardless, my point was to convey how the interpretations you are taking are extremely highballed just for the sake of it, not about the distinction between structures and feats.

You inserting "why in fiction a feat treated like this?" gripes into my arguements concerning purely with cosmological classification does exactly that, Confuse people. Because that is exactly already happening with this thread.

Dimension hopping isn't the same as jumping between timelines though. And Dragon Ball has too much counter context to just ignore it. Universal time measurements exist throughout the universes which would only make sense if they share the same timeline.

Because it's THE SAME FLOW OF TIME in dimensions which are under the same space-time ffs.
sigh..
Yes I know that.
Different timelines are heavily implied to do that given how the standard multiverse standards are
Fair.
but DBS has a lot of anti-feats like the whole "only one flow of time thing".
I don't think so as far as I am aware of context, but I would like to ask, is this your interpretation? or is this a statement in canon which you are referencing? If latter , then can you cite it? Since I am unaware of specifics of past comments on this thread....so the proof must have escaped my notice.
I said that the whole of 12 universes is 3-A, but the timeline that contains them is Low 2-C. Each universe is just 3-A, and all of them are under a flow of time. They're just a whole space-time which is spatially divided, but are still contained in a Low 2-C structure. Easy as that.
Yes I am aware of what you exactly meant.
But I still stand by my criticism.
For a good reason.

Say you do change the cosmological rating according to your wish.
Which makes U7 a 3A structure.
That creates a lot of problems.
3A U7 means that it has no past, present and future. It has no history. It has no time. Its static.

Because that is what a 3A structure is. Thats exactly how our standards treat a 3A structure.
So I feel thats an inaccurate classification of individual universes in DB timelines. Goes against a lot of stuff.

Herein lies my problem.
Technically this is not a DB problem, but a standard and attitude problem. One that needs its own thread.

I don't think so as far as I am aware of context, but I would like to ask, is this your interpretation? or is this a statement in canon which you are referencing? If latter , then can you cite it? Since I am unaware of specifics of past comments on this thread....so the proof must have escaped my notice.
Here
Yes I am aware of what you exactly meant.
But I still stand by my criticism.
For a good reason.

Say you do change the cosmological rating according to your wish.
Which makes U7 a 3A structure.
That creates a lot of problems.
3A U7 means that it has no past, present and future. It has no history. It has no time. Its static.

Because that is what a 3A structure is. Thats exactly how our standards treat a 3A structure.
So I feel thats an inaccurate classification of individual universes in DB timelines. Goes against a lot of stuff.

Herein lies my problem.
Technically this is not a DB problem, but a standard and attitude problem. One that needs its own thread.
It can be easily solved from saying that all the universes share the same past, present and future, due of them being all under the same time.

Of course they are different things. This technical difference didn't have anything to do with the reason I gave that example. I was obviously using that example for how much people are willing to ignore some extremely obvious logical conclusions in favour of others that allow us to take the most highballed interpretation.
Yeah....I already understood your motive behind the previous comment. I empathize with your complaint....though not necessarily agree completely.
I have different gripes with this wiki.
I mean, usually in the end what we want to tier are the characters. What we are focusing on, in the end, is what "universe" or "timeline" would mean in the context of a feat. Of course, the scope of destroying all of time is always available in any verse. Just like the scope of destroying earth is always available. But what we are actually interested in is what it would mean in context of a feat. Such as surface wipin
Mhm....I agree. What this cite concerns itself in the end is the profiling of character's strength and feats.
But I just felt approaching these mentioned topics a bit separately allows us much greater scope of accuracy.

For example our Attack Potency page cites various rules to classify Characters strength depending on the scale of destruction feats.
Destroy X structure and you get X tier.

But we have no seperate page to guide us in classification of these cosmological structures in the first place. How do we even reach that structure is X in the first place? No page for that. This is solely handled by AP page. You can see why the colossal problems on our CRTs occur. Q&A helps, but even the style of explanation in that page is based around feats.

I know it sounds redundant on face value....but I believe the psychological impact on general attitudes in scaling will improve a lot with this seemingly redundant solution I gave.
But regardless, my point was to convey how the interpretations you are taking are extremely highballed just for the sake of it, not about the distinction between structures and feats.
I respect your opinion...just that I had issue with seemingly out of the blue insertion of your gripe into the thread...and the confusion it can cause.
I know your gripe is not irrelevant here, just felt that thread shouldn't go out of bounds than it already is.
Dimension hopping isn't the same as jumping between timelines though. And Dragon Ball has too much counter context to just ignore it. Universal time measurements exist throughout the universes which would only make sense if they share the same timeline
I still believe our P&A page describes this particular kind of locomotion between timelines as Dimensional Travel, albeit with 2C upto 2A range depending on range, instead of usual Interdimensional or something.

Unless there was a P&A modification I was unaware of.

this whole scene nullifies your point share a past or even future
My issue here is that they're still below only one flow of time, meaning that while they indeed have parallelisms, they're still just one flow of time with one past, one present and one future. Universes having similarities don't debunk me at all.

I understand point but the wish statement only states that flow. It moves to a single point but none of that implies that everything shares a flow of time. It seems more implicit than the entire universe. Its own flow. I don't see how it has the statement. 40 minutes of involvement. that everything has the same flow only implies. that everyone will wait the same time can see two cars that move the same direction. but it does not imply that they are the same car

I see.
2nd temporal dimension.
Well I can see why you would interpret this as you did.
There can be other interpretations.
But I will acknowledge that your conclusion is more cogent.
It can be easily solved from saying that all the universes share the same past, present and future, due of them being all under the same time.
Here's the problem though.....technically it doesn't.
Even if these universes share same time axis, and thus share same Past, present and future.
Individually they'd still be low2C.
Since even under a shared system, ultimately existence of time causes past, present and future versions of space to form.
Every individual universe will be caused to from their own portions of snapshots accross time. Even if they are shared or joined together with their corresponding parallel universe.

Imagine two parallel bars of metal being welded sidewise. Ultimately volume is maintained.

Or in this case the 4D non-Euaclidean Hypervolume of entire structure remains same even of time is shared.
Thus maintaining low2C structure if each individual universe.
If time exists, even if shared.... a 3A universe might as well be low2C.
Ultimately separated or shared time....result is same.

One timeline with one flow of time, not with 12.
I already explained multiple times that these universes (such as 6 and 7) have different time and completely different history despite being identical and being described as twin universes… And whis’s statement is again contradicted because if you watched the show you would know there are 7 time rings https://media.discordapp.net/attach...2654/Screen_Shot_2021-04-26_at_5.38.22_PM.png each representing their own timeline so whis is clearly wrong…

Because this just supports Whis' idea of only 1 flow of time existing.
Again similar time flow, or even an IDENTICAL time flow=\= same temporal, especially when there are blatant contradictions with that idea. If that’s your idea of this statement being supported at all, I completely and wholly disagree.
Time flows differently because that place warps it, it doesn't have its own flow of time, unless you think that planes and black holes have their own flow of time because time is different there. It being a dimension is irrelevant, it's still in the boundaries of U7 like Afterlife is.
When is it stated the location warps it? You have now gone into blatantly lying to me.. and we consistently see through numerous statements and demonstrations that that is contradicted.. such as it being stated a whole other dimension? Secondly your “black hole” analogy is completely disanalagous because 1. Black holes don’t have their own time flow, they warp space and time because of their gravity.. and it’s funny how you saying it being in a different dimension doesn’t matter because different dimensions in fiction consistently refer to separate space times whether a pocket sized one or a complete parallel dimension…
And being within the “boundaries” of universe doesn’t work the way you think it does, again in uni 7 there ae places that are spatially separate and spatiotemporally separate

I think y'all misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm saying that since the universes are shown as physically separated, and we saw even the distance between them more than once, we can perfectly say that DBS timeline is Low 2-C, but contains an immensely big 3-A space due of containing lots of 3-A realms and the space between them as the spatial dimensions, with the one flow of time being the +1D. See, we got the spatial part of the timeline.
I already explained multiple times that these universes (such as 6 and 7) have different time and completely different history despite being identical and being described as twin universes… And whis’s statement is again contradicted because if you watched the show you would know there are 7 time rings https://media.discordapp.net/attach...2654/Screen_Shot_2021-04-26_at_5.38.22_PM.png each representing their own timeline so whis is clearly wrong…
Read above. Having similarities isn't a point when they have same past, present and future points. Plus this just cements my point as time paradox clones all the 12 universes due of them being under the same flow of time.
Again similar time flow, or even an IDENTICAL time flow=\= same temporal, especially when there are blatant contradictions with that idea. If that’s your idea of this statement being supported at all, I completely and wholly disagree.
There's no similar, just one time flow per timeline. Easy as that.
When is it stated the location warps it? You have now gone into blatantly lying to me.. and we consistently see through numerous statements and demonstrations that that is contradicted.. such as it being stated a whole other dimension? Secondly your “black hole” analogy is completely disanalagous because 1. Black holes don’t have their own time flow, they warp space and time because of their gravity.. and it’s funny how you saying it being in a different dimension doesn’t matter because different dimensions in fiction consistently refer to separate space times whether a pocket sized one or a complete parallel dimension…
And being within the “boundaries” of universe doesn’t work the way you think it does, again in uni 7 there ae places that are spatially separate and spatiotemporally separate
It's implied as it's still in the boundaries of U7 like afterlife and it's a pocket dimension where time is faster. Nothing says that there's a whole other flow of time, only that time there is distorted in a similar fashion of Black Holes, only that due of it being a pocket dimension it can be misinterpreted as a space time while nothing really supports it, especially if still contained in U7 and not beyond it like an actual space time would be.

They all have different time points since their history is difficult even if they were not cloned. I see how this degrades something since everyone has shown that everyone has shown to be their own space and time rather supports the idea that this larger axis contention. a. this point whis not shown to be better in terms of explanations. to the point of not knowing that future trunks is another line and not future of universe 7 so take the last statement with pinsas

So this is basically saying that Whis isn't reliable at all which is completely non sense giving that he's the one explaining what the multiverse is and how highest hierarchies work. And they indeed have similar histories, only that they happened under the same space and time giving how DBS cosmology works. I've already explained why they seem separate, but that's just a huge 3-A space, and having some similarities doesn't debunk this, two twins are similar but they still live under the same house, it doesn't mean that there are two houses now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back