• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wind Blown Free: Modern Sonic [Vol. 1, Pt. 4 (Finale) - Sonic Revision Series]

Aw Yeah, This Is Happenin'! (Intro)
Hello, all! lovely to see so many familiar faces tuning in. As you've probably read from the title, this is the final part to the first volume of my Sonic Revision Series.

It also marks the end of my revisions involving the Core Four (Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles), so let's get to it!

"What can I say? I die hard!" (The Changes)
Here's the current profile. Here's my revised profile.

TL;DR - The profile has all Discord links removed, has scans for many of the abilities that previously had no showings in the justifications, rearranged the Powers and Abilities/denoted what hax are considered 4-D in scale, and added a loooooooooot of references. A lot.

What's Currently Unfinished: As of posting this, I still need to finish revising Sonic's Notable Attacks/Techniques section (a process which I've already begun, if you take a gander). On top of this, there are still some straggler youtube links scattered throughout the profile that still need replacing (which I'm slowly whittling away at). Aside from these things, I think just about everything here is complete!

And... that's it! Feel free to discuss!

Outside of power null for Excalibur and low-godly regen for Shahra’s ring, I agree with these.

Although maybe someone should calc the speed of Darkspine’s reality warping, considering it affected the whole Nights at once.

Can you say Sonic resists causality and law manip because of Frontiers or no.

Also noticing soul gauge resurrection is put in Sonic’s baseline abilities as well as under Shahra’s ring, maybe one of them is redundant.

Also, a recent CRT was removing mind restoration on account of, Tails’ mind still existed so Sonic didn’t actually recreate it.

Sage states that Sonic transcends causality and Sonic defeated The End, who’s stated to manipulate the laws of the world all the way to the bottom of causality.

Only other thing that I might personally have a quibble with is scaling Frontiers’ Sonic’s base speed above the triple boost. In the clip shown of Sonic moving faster than before, it shows him boosting. I feel like it’s meant to signify his maximum speed is above what speeds he has achieved before.

Only other thing that I might personally have a quibble with is scaling Frontiers’ Sonic’s base speed above the triple boost. In the clip shown of Sonic moving faster than before, it shows him boosting. I feel like it’s meant to signify his maximum speed is above what speeds he has achieved before.
it is a compilation of clips in that part, it is not talking about the boost in specific, this was addressed in the thread that added it tho

What a fantastic profile overhaul. I really only have minor nitpicks

To stay up to date with how range sections are supposed to look, this is what I would change Sonic's range to

Standard Melee Range; Hundreds of Meters with abilities | Standard Melee Range; Extended Melee Range with Caliburn, Hundreds of Meters with abilities and Color Powers | Standard Melee Range; Hundreds of Meters with abilities | Standard Melee Range; Extended Melee Range to Several Meters via Elasticity; Hundreds of Meters with abilities | Extended Melee Range, higher with Excalibur's extension; Thousands of Kilometers with abilities | Standard Melee Range; Universal+ with abilities | Standard Melee Range; Up to Multiversal, possibly Multiversal+ with abilities; Temporal Area of Effect with his attacks at his peak, which can affect beings throughout all of time | Standard Melee Range; Several Meters with Hyper Flash; Up to Multiversal, possibly Multiversal+ with his abilities; Temporal Area of Effect with his attacks

Also since his intelligence is ranked at Genius now, he should have Genius Intelligence in his abilities section, as other genius characters on the site do

Overall, I agree. Good stuff

Question, where does Super Sonic's "passive ability" to make minor enemies (badniks and the like) "die" when touch him fall in?

Question, where does Super Sonic's "passive ability" to make minor enemies (badniks and the like) "die" when touch him fall in?
Thats not a passive ability. That's Super Sonic destroying them via attacking

Back