• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Nah, i won't try to kill anybody just yet. I'm a peace and harmony loving guy]

Me ; Anyway, anything new ?

Masta : Well, im not sure. The effect of my transfer weaken when it got farther and farther away from me. Aside from the 2 Servants you already detected, i haven't detected anything close to a Servant just yet, There's a lot of ghost around the city though

Me : ...... Dude, why would i even care ?

Masta : Just letting you know. I like creepy stuff. Oh, and what's your max number you can pull off with a Master like me ?

Me : More or less 150 if its only ordinary me. 25 if its demon me, any more than that than what i'm doing is basically killing you slowly. I won't push you that far though, so just chill. Though, if you're getting tired because of me, then just let me know. I'll lessen my number.

OwariNepgear said:
[@Glasses: You haven't reached Times Square? I'm waiting, you know?]
[I have actually. I just don't have any plan for you or that area just yet so i didn't specified that in earlier post]

Edit:

Masta : Oi Assassin, i got a sign on Hell Kitchen

Me : You can pinpoint that one later, I've got something important to do right now.

The body that personally tracked down Rider, has finally found him and closing in without him noticing

Rider's stalker : This dude's big news. Looks like hes no weakling, i'll try negotiating with him

In East Harlem, with the loud Servant whose stalked by 2 bodies

Body #1 : Who will reveal himself ? Me or you ?

Body #2 : What's the difference anyway ? We're the same dude

Body #1 : Well, that's....... Aight, you do it

Body #2 : Sure. Just prepare for combat if things went South

Back in Upper West Area. The Servant staying there has also been found and stalked

Body A : Prepare yourself. I'm gonna reveal myself and negotiate, we'll attack if things went South

Body B : You don't need to tell me. I'm you, i already know what i'm thinking about

Body A : Dude, STFU

And thus, all the body that'll negotiate reveal their presence. And they begin to talk

Assassin : Hey there. You can show yourself, i can tell that you're not human since i'm also a Servant, i mean no harm, i just want to negotiate. I'm Assassin, and i've come here to offer an alliance

[Basically what im doing is : From the 2 bodies i sent to stalk Avenger, 1 body reveal his presence and try to negotiate. Same thing with Saver. While the body that was sent to track Rider was alone. By the "things went South" is the negotiation failed and you try to attack me, i won't try to attack if the negotiation don't work and you also don't attack me :p]

Fabtastic Glasses said:
[I have actually. I just don't have any plan for you or that area just yet so i didn't specified that in earlier post]
[Thank you! You're my savior! NOW! IT'S MY TURN!]

After Archer left, i turn to my Master who is shaking like there's no tomorrow. He is just an ordinary person, the pressure of being between 2 Servants may be a little too much even for him. I slap his back to calm him down, and say:

- What do you think?

- I can't believe it... so all your talk about HGW is REAL? I thought it was a joke and you were some cosplayer... - He says

- You WHAT? Now i want to kill you all of a sudden... - I angrily shout out

- But, you know... - he look into my eyes and say - how could a GIRL like you fight? That scary-looking man just now was a real deal!

- I said, I'M! A! SERVANT! I'm not your everyday human girl!

- But a Servant is just a Heroic Spirit from the past, right? So before you become a Servant, you were a girl, too.

I don't know what to say anymore. He's very hard-headed indeed, but his sincere attitude is very hard to deal with. I look at the clock, then stand up and say:

- It's this late already. Your shift has ended, right? I'll take you home... Btw, what's your name?

- It's Shirou. And you? (don't ask why)

- Just call me Saber. My class is good enough. I don't want to reveal my true identity.

As we get out of Starbucks, i tell him to wait. I use my MEoDP to look around. There are some Lines of Death on the roof of the opposite building. Without a doubt, those are creatures i sensed earlier. They are under Presence Concealment for sure, that's why their Lines look like floating in the air like that. They must be Assassin or his NP. Luckily, that building is under construction, there is no one inside. I charge in right away and go straight to the roof. I caught them surprised because they thought i can't see them. However, under my eyes, even god can't hide if he is exist. I charge in without any second thought.

I pick up my pen and start working on my next manuscript. [Salty af that my save got wiped. Will type lesser now] [Going to try out something very new now]

LlamaGod notices the activity happening around the city. He notices that a drone of his just shut down on his own. He notices the lightning flashes on top of the tallest tower.

"Hmm Lightning flashing on the top of one world trade center. There are no clouds, no sign of anything that can produce enough lightning for such bright flashes. Must be a servant." He thinks. A minute after the flashes he feels a spike in energy in the city. He sees the source of lightning travel towards it. "A confrontation? Already?" He wonders.

I pause writing. I begin to think staying in the same area isn't a good idea.

I move my location to Greenwich Village, sit on a bench in public and continue writing my manuscript.

LlamaGod1441 goes through the footage given by drones. He notes that Saber doesn't seem to have noticed the drone that he sent after her. The Servant Coated in lightning seems to have destroyed one. He makes a mental note that six drones are left. The footage in the drone sent after Saber seems to be particulary interesting. The Servant in Lightning and Saber seemed to have gone somewhere secluded and discussed something. "They seem to have allied." Llama said, to no one in particular.

I need to contact my Master. From my first impression of him, she seemed pretty useless. I don't think she has a clue about how this war works, need to fill her in soon. *Redirects a drone from WH to Master*

I pause my writing pondering my next move. I can't think of one in particular. I need to move to a place of silence, where no one will disturb me. I proceed to move towards "Church of Saint Luke in the fields". It seems to be a church, I reckon I'll have peace of mind in there. I go into the church and just flop down on the floor, thinking what to write. Writer's Blocks are terrible.

LlamaGod moves to greenwich village, the church, in particular for some peace of mind to formulate a way of getting the upperhand this war. His first line of thought goes to him being able to fight better if he could write better in his "A Story Just For You". He wonders if he can somehow increase his writing speed. He cannot think of a way. He instead goes with the alternative of the same plan. What if he could slow down the enemies? It would have the same effect, he decided and started to think of a way to attain such an ability. The lights suddenly go off. In the darkness, Llama fumbles around trying to find a way out. He finds out that the window grills were sealed shut and the doors wouldn't budge. Someone seems to have locked all the doors and left the place. There was seemingly no way to get out.

He calmly pulls out his book.......

And Escapes.

Monarch Laciel said:
[First off, why is Shirou in New York and when and how did he become Magus on Togsaka's level??]

[second, I recognise those were basically just clones, but they are still Assassin, and you probably should have had a bit of a debate over who would win that fight. Those assassin bodies aren't just metal drones you can cut out of the sky, they are other servants of their own, controlled by FabtasticGlasses so simply saying "I cut them both down" is a little presumptuous]
[I'm just using his name. He's not Emiya Shirou. And right from the start, my Master isn't a mage to begin with, just mana. I thought Assassin's clone is like some Homunculus dummy? If you want a debate fight, it's ok. I'll edit and then start debating with Glasses.]

Monarch Laciel said:
[I guess the reason he though staying wasn't a good idea was because he sensed an assassin]
[He doesn't has anything that let him sense me. From his post, its more likely that he moved away bcoz Archer made a scene. Anyway, i'm just gonna edit my post so i can still negotiate with him lel]

[About my fight with Assassin's clone, in this page, it's stated that "The number of bodies decreases in proportion to the strength of the entity transformed into.". In other word, the more clone he has, the weaker each clone is. He made 15 clones while his maximum number of clones are 150, so each of his clone must be weaker at least 10%.]

[They are ordinary clones without rank up from his From Hell, we have the same level of Agi (A rank) so 10% weakened is a critical point. I'll be faster and with the advantage from surprising attack, one slash from MEoDP should be more than enough.]

[This is my point.]

[Edit: The surprise part can be removed since that's just according to my POV]

Fab 1 : Crazy chick at 6 o'clock

Fab 2 : Seen her first lol

Fab 1 : Fck you

There's someone rushing towards me. Judging by the weapon, meh, must be a Seiba, that's way too obvious. And by the look of it, she can apparantle detect me despite my concealed presence. So im just gonna took down my PC, since it won't do anything anyway. Both of me jump in separate direction, avoiding her reckless charge.

Fab 2 : Yo lady, chill. We mean no harm. Actually, we're here to neg-

Saber : SILENCE !

Fab 1 : She has no chill. Its a fight dude

And so i tell the masta to stop his surveilence in Hell Kitchen and to take a rest so he won't get too tired. I also canceled my 2 bodies currently stationed within Hell Kitchen to further lessen my masta's burden

Fab 1 : Aight then lady, seems like negotiation is a no go here. Then me and my master's familiar here (Let's see if you bought this lie) will gladly accept your seemingly uncontained bloodlust

I don't know what she's capable of. So i'll decide to test her out right here, right now. And besides, its not like she can deal with 2 me right ? And if im lucky and actully manage to defeat her, then its a good thing too. And so, i prepare myself for the battle

I receive a message from my master.

- " One of my familiars close to "Church of Saint Luke in the fields" has detected a servant. It seems to be an irregular class " - Says my master in a hasty manner.

I recall all the information the grail gave me before I got summoned

- " Hmm I see, It means that the servant is either a Avenger, Saver or Ruler or another special class.

- " How do you wish to proceed rider?

- " I'm going to negotiate with him, since I'm assuming other alliances has already been formed. However should he refuse I'll simply eradicate him. I reply as I jump off the building. As I'm falling to the ground, I put my fingers to my mouth and whistled; a chariot drawn by three splendid horses promptly teared through the sky appeared underneath me to scoop me up. I grasped the reins in the drivers stand and whipped them once, the two divine horses responded by charging and taking to the sky with divine speed. In an a fraction of a second I reach my destination and land.

EDIT: Assassin also offered an alliance which I accepted, on two conditions. 1st condition I won't tell Assassin anything about my master, 2nd condition Assassin will share his information about other servants with me.

OwariNepgear said:
[About my fight with Assassin's clone, in this page, it's stated that "The number of bodies decreases in proportion to the strength of the entity transformed into.". In other word, the more clone he has, the weaker each clone is. He made 15 clones while his maximum number of clones are 150, so each of his clone must be weaker at least 10%.]
[They are ordinary clones without rank up from his From Hell, we have the same level of Agi (A rank) so 10% weakened is a critical point. I'll be faster and with the advantage from surprising attack, one slash from MEoDP should be more than enough.]

[This is my point.]

[Edit: The surprise part can be removed since that's just according to my POV]
Erm... hello? Anyone?

[NBK have lesser number the stronger entity JTR transformed into, the bodies themselves don't get weaker. The JTR in SF have no definite set of stats. So if say, he transform into something like Pegasus, he can't make as much bodies as he can if he just transform into an ordinary policeman. So all my bodies doesn't affect the number of bodies i can conjure unless i amp myself using From Hell. As NBK reduced number will only happen if im using From Hell in my case]

[Dude this isn't even a vs thread xd]

[@Owari look at it like this. JTR in SF have 500 points that he can spend on NBK. Turning into a policeman spend 1 point, while turning into a Pegasus spend 50 points. If he turn into a Pegasus and spend the rest of the point into policeman. The result will be 1 Pegasus & 450 Policemen while if he spend entire point into Policeman, he gets 500 policemen instead. In my case, say i have 150 NBK points, simple body duplication take only 1 point while From Hell version takes 6 points each]

Assassin and Rider in alliance huh?

- "Rin, you know what to do!" - I urge her.

- "Are you sure? The alliance isn't even formed." - She asks worried.

It doesn't matter, I know she will become my ally. -"Just do it!" - I shout at her.

The red markings on her hand glow brighter as Rin shouts - "Archer, I order you by my first Command Seal, teleport to Starbucks Coffee now."

A bright flash envelops me and immediately I find myself in front of the cafe. A bit further is Saber and Assassin and they look ready to have a fight. I get ready to join the fray.

Surprise bitches.

[Well that simplify things for me]

Rider accept my offer with 2 conditions. First one is an easy one, since i wouldn't even care anyway. I already got my hands full with my own masta. I also agree on the second one, then i immediately tell Rider about the 2 Servants that i've been stalking. With both of them being an Extra class Servants and my plan on offering an alliance to them, my feeling tells me that he would ask me to just build an alliance with him. Let's just see how this goes.

Back to the base

Me : Master, we got an alliance with Rider. And i've told him about my plan

Masta : Oh, that's nice. Is he a good person ? And what plan ?

Me : Not sure whether i can answer that. But earlier i've sent bodies to look for several Servants and offer them alliance. I expect some of them would refues, which is why i scout for more than 1 Servants. And we already got 1

Masta : Ooh, that's nice then. Anyway, should i go to sleep ?

Me : You should, go take a rest and rejuvenate your strenght

In Time Square, in abandoned buildings. Me and Saber was fighting, when suddenly i've felt a presence that suddenly got here. Must be teleportation, did a master just used a Command Seal to teleport a Servant here ? And it took me a moment to realize, a glimpse of Saber slightly smiling. That Servant just now must be her ally, well that's inconvenient for me.

[@Ramesses: Now that you mention it, that Assassin's stat, it's for his base form or his demon form? An Assassin with higher Strength while having the same Endurance as a Saber is kinda...]

[@Glassess: Hmm, if that's what you want. However, my Strength stat is actually not important, though. Your Strength is B, which is the same rank as my Endurance, so i can tank enough without getting killed. However, we have the same rank in Agility, too. Our speed are the same, you can't actually dodge my attack and so do i, but my attack will easily torn you to pieces with MEoDP.]

[@Owari: Assassins stats is his base form. Well you ignore durability and one shot anyone in range, and your noble phantasm is based on a saber with similar stats so for balance purposes I decided to nerf you a bit from regular sabers.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
[@Owari: Assassins stats is his base form. Well you ignore durability and one shot anyone in range, and your noble phantasm is based on a saber with similar stats so for balance purposes I decided to nerf you a bit from regular sabers.
[Hmm, seem true, OMG i'm so OP that i don't even know. My nerf is fine. (In FGO, Shiki's Strength is E rank with A+ Agility). However, in his base form he can trade blow with basically everyone of the Knights? OMG i don't see the need of his PC anymore. If i was him, i'll make 10 clones and gang bang each servant, one by one. Tks, if i only knew there was some thing like NBK which you can make clones w/o stat penalty (like Hundred-Faced Hassan)...]

[I feel sleepy af man xD, my time is already 10:33 pm so i'm going to sleep now]

And my real turn:

I have arrive at East village just to found out......no ONE HERE!!!!......."GOD DAMN IT!!! MY TIME HAVE BEEN WASTED!!!"........"you know what? I'm just going to home and sleep".......i'm so tired......look like forgets something too....but what is i-HUH!!!

Raising heart and takamachi nanoha lyrical nanoha and mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha drawn by mishima ssuru 08ee0b30c932a3e86de6769b75a61086
I f@#ked up :D

"Avenger-san....if i come home with Fate-chan and found that our home have been "trashed"......NO FOOD FOR 3 DAYS!!"

......OHHH!! SH!!!TTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!......"GOT TO GO HOME FAST AND CLEAN THE MASS THAT I MADE!!!"....
(i basically use TTBB to boost my speed at this point)......"A-ANYTHING BUT NO NANOHA-CHAN HANDMADE FOOD!!!"........"MAXIMUM SPEED!!"

[After that i clean my house with In-human speed and succeed just before Nanoha and Fate get to the house.....it was hard due to almost out of mana"

[Emphasize on hitting my lines. If i block your slash and it happen to not hitting any of my line, you won't kill me. If i deflect your slashes it also won't instakill me. And same rank on AGI doesn't guarantee that all your hit will connect since the chance of you actually hitting me is equal to my chance to react to all of that and vice versa. Its really not a simple be all end all scenario, and Archer has also arrived which may push me enough to use From Hell in which case i'll outstat both of you. But im gonna have to leave it at that for now since im going to sleep right after this short trip to the toilet]

['k, i'll leave it for tomorrow, it's 11pm now in my time zone. Just so you know, Lines are everywhere in one's body. Including your hands, legs. Your attacks give me chance to cut your hand, your kick give me chance to cut your leg,... I can see the Lines, not you, so you won't know which part of your body don't have Lines, right? Also, what are you going to use to deflect my attack?]

Ramesses the Sun King said:
[@Owari You also chose the most broken personal skill]
[Hmm, CTTR is broken, huh? I thought Caster's Pioneer of the Stars is the most broken? The ability to make the impossible possible, like a mini version of Bern's Miracle Maker already. Though, i won't say anything about this since i don't even know how broken CTTR is. Also, i'm not complaing about brokeness here, just asking out of curiousity. LOL, imagine how MEoDP and NBK will work together... gonna try this out next time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

I get out of the church. I suddenly see a chariot thundering towards me. I notice that the chariot has no intention of stopping. All of a sudden, the chariot seemed to slow down to me. Hmm Rider, I think to myself. I take a few steps back. Time speeds back up. Rider Lands. Rider seems to want to Ally with me. After he requests my alliance, a figure pops out of the shadows requesting Rider's alliance. Rider negotiates and they become allies.

I say, -Rider, you seem like a strong individual to have as an ally. I'm fine with allying as long as my conditions are met. I will only assist you or your other allies in combat if you promise to protect me if I'm ever attacked. As you can see, my abilities perfectly compliment your alliance with Assassin. Assassin being the recon and stealth, you being the offense and me being the Hax-

• Removes Drone Surveillance as a sign of good will
  • I can also give you any information regarding to other servants and their locations as spotted by my drones. Shows Portable Screen
If you agree to these terms, I'm an ally. Heads back into Church for some peace.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
[Emphasize on hitting my lines. If i block your slash and it happen to not hitting any of my line, you won't kill me. If i deflect your slashes it also won't instakill me. And same rank on AGI doesn't guarantee that all your hit will connect since the chance of you actually hitting me is equal to my chance to react to all of that and vice versa. Its really not a simple be all end all scenario, and Archer has also arrived which may push me enough to use From Hell in which case i'll outstat both of you. But im gonna have to leave it at that for now since im going to sleep right after this short trip to the toilet]
[Are you sure? Your NBK is an Anti-Army B and your master is spending mana to maintain it (though not so much, only 15 clones). Your FH is Anti-Army E~A+ depend on population. Since this is NYC, it's safe to assume your FH is A+, which will result in tons of mana consumed. My Song of Grail is a Magecraft B which is even lower than Rin's Jeweled Sword Zelretch (Magecraft A++) and Song of Grail can prevent your NP, so you'll lose a lot of mana by activation it without any actually use when i won't cost much. Though i want this to end AFAP.]

[@Ramesses: I used to want to team up with you. Guess we can't now ┬»\_Òâä_/┬» ]

[@Scarlet: I'll accept your alliance request. Though 1 CS is a little too much. I thought i could win if it's just 2 clones so i didn't ask for your help. Guess i should've asked for your help from the beginning. (So... basically, Rin just lost 1 CS right from the beginning of the HGW?)]

I pick up me pen[Infinite Ink baby] and begin writing Manuscript #3

LlamaGod1411 was approached by a regal looking man riding a beautiful chariot at breakneck speeds. "Rider" Llama uttered out loud. Rider only stood there nodding his head at the name.

Llama was about to ask him his reason for being there, getting ready incase a fight broke out. But before he could, Rider, in a gruff tone pointed towards Llama and said "You are going to ally with me". Rude, Llama thought but saw why this Alliance would be an interesting one. Before he could say anything, a figure came out of the shadows, proposing an Alliance with Rider. After negotiation, their alliance was formed.

Llama says that he will agree to be an ally and is even willing to share other Servants's location, but on one condition. Rider must promise to help him in times of need if he's ever attacked.

Thoughts are racing through Llama's head at a very high speed. He thinks of Rider Betraying him. But then remembers many quotes on trust the mortals of this time seem to have thought of. He relaxes, and in a sign of good will, removes the drones.

I stop writing. I am glad that I'm Rider's Ally and potentially Assassin's ally.I tell Rider that I will inform him if anything pops up and expect him to do the same(Assassin disappeared). We also work out on a call for distress "HELP PLS I DYING". I thank Rider and leave for Washingon Heights.

[This means I'm with Assassin too right?]

[@Fab, sorry I didn't notice that. Did you edit it? That might've been the reason]

[Monarch asked people to start Day in 3hours, 7 hours ago. Does it mean that we're 4 hours through Day Cycle?]

I meet my master. I inform her about the Holy Grail War(Pathetic Servant, I know) I advise her to not have any familiars to conserve Mana, I inform her about the alliance between Me-Rider-Assassin.

I pick up my pen and begin writing Manuscript#4

LlamaGod1411 is found resting at Washington Heights. He notices no activity. He begins to think whether he could exchange one of his Noble Phantasms for another. Probably something that could immensely compliment his style of combat.

I stop writing. I decide to write again when I wake up.

[Geez, a lot happened while I was asleep, at school, and busy with other stuff, wasn't expecting my territory to be destroyed. :/ I guess I'll go through everything I would have done.]

When I sensed a servant entering East village I decided to ignore them, they were still far enough away that they shouldn't sense me, unless they somehow have the same skill in magic as a caster. But to my surprise they immediately went to my territory, I guess they have pretty discerning eyes, how troublesome. I pulled up the feed of the security cameras of one of the buildings in the area to my phone, just in time to see a servant with glowing eyes draw their blade and slash once, and felt my territory vanish. Extremely troublesome.

So Saber can destroy my territories? And now she's heading towards me. She's probably faster than me, so leaving will be a pain, I guess I should try to deal with her. But as I start heading over, another servant enters East village, Saber noticed too. I can tell because she starts releasing magic, calling out to the surrounding servants. I hesitate, but the other servant doesn't so I move to a higher place. They don't fight, is it an alliance?

Why did I come up here, it's not like I can make anything out. As I think that a bolt of electricity flashes, are they fighting? No, there is no retaliation, and I can still sense both of them. But a far reaching attack almost like magic, this must be Archer. They start moving away, I've been ignored. Destroying someone's territory then just leaving without even a greeting, how rude. I think this even though I did intentionally avoid them.

Entering spirit mode, my master and I decide to follow them, I just barely keep the near the edge of what I can sense. I definitely don't wanna fight these people, so I'll wait for a good time to approach them, thinking about it they probably aren't the only alliance, moving alone will be troublesome. When they reach their destination, it seems like there's a human magus as well, must be one of their masters. After a while Archer leaves, even later Saber gets up and rushes into a building and two presences that had been hidden thus far appear… did she just find assassin? I think a moment, the sun is rising and people are crowding the streets, if she can find people that easily I shouldn't stay somewhere where she would attack. Leaving spirit firm, I head onto the streets and buy a pair of binoculars. Then I sense Archer appear, seems he's joined in the battle. Good, I guess I'll try approaching them later to see if they'll form an alliance.

The battle [debate?] lasts longer than expected, my master and I decide to meet with Saber's master instead. I head towards him, dumplings sustained through magic in hand, smile, and introduce myself "Hi there, I'm Caster, want some dumplings?"

My master sighs and says "We're looking to form an alliance."

[I'm assuming we're now a few hours into day cycle, and the battle between Saber, Archer, and Assassin is still going on]

I pick up my pen and manifest my manuscript. At last.

"So indeed, the escape was utterly impossible. The building impregnable, from both the within and without. But some how, Monarch Laciel had done it. And if he could escape from one such inescapable prison, why not another? Why escape from even the most impossible prison of all?

Time and space itself"

"Marchen Meines Leben (The Fairy Tail of My Life): A Story Just For You!"

A brilliant pink light begins to shine around me, illuminating the top of the second tallest building in New York as my ability activates. I feel my ability activating, re-writing my own abilities with that of my character's. Power fills me. God Hand is swept away, replaced by my new ability, that which will gaurantee my safety, knowledge and power.

"Enfer Chateau D'lf: Tyger Tyger Burning Bright!"

I activated TTBB in an instant, and escape to outside time and space, time and space halting around me.

How to begin, how to begin?

"Monarch Laciel stood upon the roof of 432 Parks Avenue, the second tallest building in new york. For several hours now he was looked down and watched, seeing all that has happened. He has seen the lightning of Archer, he knows the parameters of Saber and one of their NPs. He knows when servants have been summoned, and he knows the last servant to be summoned was Assassin. So much he knows. Indeed, he is practically omniscient. The knife in his pocket has tasted the blood of monsters and is evolving and growing into a true Noble Phantasm. He feels like a god, or perhaps blessd by them, watching over his people, the command seals on his arm granting him their obedience, his book allowing him to re-write their lives at willl." [technically possible. Just not all their lives at once, and it takes about a day to write for each person]

I write a second chapter on my incredible knowledge, seeing all from above, and near godly power. TTBB is a powerful Noble Phantasm, but it is also costly. Luckily, I have the perfect source of mana. One of Berserker's 5 seals (the three I took from his master, and the two I got from God's resolution) vanishes from my arm, consumed to maintain the noble phantasm.

I write a third chapter. Time has no meaning here, and I may write as I will.

I write a fourth chapter. Again, my mana begins to run low, and I use the crystalised mana of a berserker's 2nd command seal. I don't wish to run out of mana and vanish, on the cusp of my ascension. Still, I have 19 left. It should be plenty.

I write a fifth chapter.

Then a 6th. Berserker's third command seal vanishes.

I write a 7th chapter. I'm so close

The 8th chapter. Berserker's fourth vanishes. I have 17 left

The ninth chapter:

"Gazing down upon all from his place in the sky, like an omniscient star watching over the world, over the war like a god. He stood from his place upon the roof of 432 Parks Street and looked down. He could do anything. He could see all. Know all. He was an undying immortal, a body twice blessed by the olympian Gods themselves"

"The knife next to him lay where it was, a purely mundane artifact. But it had bathed in the blood of Berserker and his master, and with a gesture, it reached its true potential and transformed into Gram, the Demonic Sword of Glory and Ruin. A fitting weapon for the God he had become"

The manuscript is complete. I can hardly believe it. I closed the manuscript and deactivate TTBB, returning to space-time. It is ready. I can activate it at any moment now. The knife in my pocket seems to quiver slightly, in anticipation of its ascension, but I might just be imagining that.

But it is day, and while the light of a mere 6 chapters becoming realised only lit up the top of the building, the light of all 9 would attract every eye in New York, magus, servant or mundane, a wave of magic so strong all could feel it. The Grail War must be left a secret to the masses. I cannot yet use this power. Either I must wait until night, or I must find somewhere hidden...

hmmm

I think there were some tunnels in the Upper West Side. I begin to make my way there, needing to pass through Central Park first

[BTW it is 7 hours through the day]

[Current alliances are Archer+Saber(+Caster?) and Rider+Assassin+Saver]

[Lancer and Avenger are still on their own (because being Lancer is suffering)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back