• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
['K, i'll edit it. Because you said you escape the ESB so i thought you get out of it. So, you mean, except that, everything is fine, right? I wrote it like that because i thought you would do it so i wrote it without your reaction turn. Is it fine?]

[Yes, that's exactly what i want. I'm waiting for his response. Destroying his terrority with my MEoDP is an easy task, that's actually a usable feat since Shiki did it, too. I don't actually want to fight him, but this is the only abnormal place you can see from the ESB. He have to think more carefully before put up his next terrority then xD]

[I just think and move like how a Saber will. Saber have no Flight, PC, TC,... so my only way to seach for other Servant is via abnormalities]

2 More command seals have appeared on my arm, for a total of 19. Another servant has been summoned. This makes 7 servants. Only one more to go.

ScarletFirefly said:
Apparently Saber is looking for a fight.
[Yes, indeed. I'm taking the role of a prideful female knight who search for strong opponents. So of course, i'll be an aggressive one. I'm Saber, but i'm also not. I don't want to fight him =/= Saber don't want to fight him. Saber will come to every strange place that she can find, see or feel. And she won't fight with a person who isn't willing to fight. That's the Saber i'm trying to build]

Noticing my destroyed drones and some suspicious magical activity, I pull out my manuscript and begin writing #2

LlamaGod1411 notices that three of his drone cameras have stopped functioning. He notices that one drone near the east is destroyed, one at the central park and one at Washington Heights. He lays still for a moment to ponder the destruction of his drones. He then sits there rewinding the footage from the destroyed Drones. The first destroyed drone appears to be taken out by Magic. The second, appears to be taken out by some kind of a physical weapon, he notices. He speculates that the destroyers were Caster & Saber. He moves on to the other footage.

In the ESB drone camera. LlamaGod notices two servants. A servant who seems to have escaped my drone when there was no blindspot and a servant climb up to the top of the ESB and begins observing before leaving. The second servant appears surprised, he must've seen something, Llama thinks. He notices the same servant appear in the East Village within a 10minute time frame. This Servant can move fast, Llama says to himself. He just seems to swing his Katana for some reason. Llama notes his appearance down in his book. he redirects a drone from Washington Heights to follow this person.

LlamaGod notices the other footages and finds nothing of importance.

I put my pen down for a second. I wonder what I can continue the story with. I cannot come up with anything complex. I just decide to go with the most OP-ness.

LlamaGod gazes at the people passing by. He begins to observe people with his special skill. He looks at the people then at his own armor. He wonders if there are any ways to trade these for something much superior.

I also wonder if I have any way to increase my writing speed. That would be a boon to me.

I push to Upper West Side for now, find a tunnel-like structure, rest under it. The war seems to begin and I wouldn't like getting caught in it.

High above the deafening noise of the traffic, at the top of Brooklyn Bridge, two figures stand and observe.

- "What do you wanna do Master?" - I ask.

- "I'm getting tired of the wait and observe approach. What do you say if we jumpstart this War." - Rin says while her Mana Crest glows eagerly. For generations the Tohsaka family had implanted spells in that Crest, and now Rin had inherited it. I smile slightly.

- "We are not going to do anything, I am. I am aware of your competences as a Mage, but it's Servants we're dealing with here," - I say calmly - "they're most dangerous, so stay here.".

I start going near the edge of the bridge and go into Spirit Form, it would be a problem if bystanders suddenly noticed me.

"If something happens you know what to do Rin. And remember our connection" - I say without looking at her.

Rin clutches her right hand and she stares down at the crimson marks in her back of the hand.

"I know" - she said. This time she didn't move her lips but her voice resounded inside my head.

I stare into the distance. I can almost feel the present of a Servant nearby. This should be fun. I jump forward and in an instant, my body is dozens of meters away from the bridge. I love the chill of the night air.

Saber, I'm coming for you.

Monarch Laciel said:
[Uh Owari, sorry I missed this earlier, but are you sure you can do that? A mechanical drone isn't really alive or dead for you to sense]
[I thought i can. To some degree. Shiki can sense Homunculus Doll which is a golem-like thing. Not actually alive or dead, though. But there's a limited range for that. For example, if i can sense living creature from 500ms away from myself, then i can only sense mechanical creature from around 250ms. As long as it still exist, i can sense it. This sense doesn't come with direction. I just know some drones are nearby doesn't mean i'll know it exact location. I still have to look for it and in this case, it's safe to say i found the drone since it doesn't have PC. Think of it as "Liama's Automatically Drone caught in my sight on mistake" so he carefully deploy his next drone in a further distance than that last one (so i haven't noticed the one which is following me since the ESB]

[@ScarletFirefly: Wow, people are chasing me nowaday... I'm becoming the best target?]

Also, from my vantage point atop the building, I pull out my Manuscript and write a 4th chapter.

[Don't know why this comment is replying to anything]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Homunculus Dolls are magical living (to a degree) entities, while these things are just high tech robtos that Llama got using plot manipulation to make them appear, so I'm still not sure on that.]

[Well you did advertise your presence by sending waves of grail energy through the whole city, so...]
[Aw come on, even a Caster can spot and destroy a Drone already... And i haven't release the grail's energy in this play through.]

• feels some servants presence suspecting they are about to fight but doesn't interfere and just be cautious around him while waiting for the servants to clash*

[So... What will happen first? I'll meet Caster and Archer come while we're fighting? (in case Caster choose to fight me) Or Archer will meet me before I get to Caster? Or he'll get to our place after we've done our fighting?]

- "Dammit"- I curse. I've lost sight of Saber. I climb atop the tallest building I can find and scan the area.

- "Master, Saber is nowhere to be found. I lost track of her just a few moments ago. Most likely she's after an enemy Servant."

- "It seems I've overestimated your tracking skills Archer" - Rin's voice resounds in my head. "No matter, we still must find her before she finds her target."

- "Yes Master" - I approve.

Electricity starts circling around my body and arcs wildly around. The crackling noise becomes more and more stronger as the top of the building lights up. If I am to speak to her before she finds her target, I must get her attentio.

Monarch Laciel said:
[BlahBlah/Caster (who I henceforth rename Blahster) is currently hiding. You know the vague area he is in, but not the dumpling restaurant he is at. So you can probably start fighting Scarlet/Archer, and just pray that Blahster doesn't get back in time to choose sides]
[He isn't hiding at all... He's walking with his Master not even in his Spirit Form... I can easily sense him with my Sevant Sensor... But i'll leave it at that since Thor is coming i believe...]

1. Just when i about to enter the village, a flashy light shine across the sky. Yeah, without a doubt, THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STA... wait, wrong franchise. This must be the work of an enemy servant, a strong one i believe. So he can control thunder, huh? A worthy opponent!

2. I release the grail's energy in a smaller area to catch his attention. Just after some minutes, a figure coverd with lightning around his body appear above me, looking down as if i'm some small insect.

3. I fetch a smile. With MEoDP on, i point my Katana with my killing intent up to him. And, i declare, in a sharp tone: "I can see your death".

The crackling of the electricity stops. Below, in a narrow alleyway, a faint energy was released, as if to signal it's existence. There you are. I launch myself forward in haste. The power of the jump rips apart part of the building's roof, but I didn't care, I had my target.

In mere moments I reach her. I stop right in front of her, about 3 meters away. Her eyes, fixated at me, shine with a weird light. Her katana is raised and pointed in my direction menacingly. I scoff lightly.

- "Lower that sword knight, I've not come here for that." - I speak calmly with my hands crossed in my chest. - "My Master is a bit rash, but I'm not. While I fancy a good fight, I also fancy mine and my Master's survival. Do you fancy a talk?"

I see lightning and thunder storming within East Village. Clealy unnatural to any magus or servant, but the muggles will likely sense nothing untoward. But if a servant is releasing such power, there must be a battle going on... or perhaps it is a signal?

A moment later I feel an almost imperceptible flash of energy, and I realise it is a signal in reply. So, two servants have met. But which ones?

But what strikes me most is that the second flash of energy felt similar to my own! I was summoned directly by the Grail system itself with no master. I know its feeling. Is there another Ruler? I could have sworn I was the only one. Or perhaps one of them holds a connection to the grail.

Only my senses, attuned to the Grail's energy combined with my faint connection to the rest of the servants through my Command Seals let me sense this energy from this distance away, and I suspect only an archer of the highest calibur would have the senses to notice it naturally, and even then only from nearby. So an archer is fighting then? But what Archer would fight so close as to be able to sense such a small flash of energy? Some archers have fought in melee before, but they are rare. While I cannot discount this, it is unlikely. So then perhaps... an alliance?

Well. I will know soon enough. Two more chapters to write, and not only will my safety be assured, but also my knowledge.

In response to my challenge, he just stays there, crosses his arm and demands a talk. I may be an aggressive swordwoman, but i'm no bloodlusted barbarian. I'm seaching for opponents, but i won't force those who aren't willing to fight me or want to hurt my master. I cancel my MEoDP and lower my sword.

- You're keeping your distance... And you're floating with out riding anything... You're an Archer or a Caster. But, since you're not this barrier's owner, you're an Archer, right?

[Wait, hold on... A female independable mage with a fancy Archer... A male Master with no knowledge about HGW with an aggressive Saber... I swear i've seen this somewhere...]

The Saber-class Servant lowers her sword and her weird eyes turn back to normal.

- "Smart choice. It seems people from your time weren't only sword-swinging baboons. " - I say as I spot a tiny drone moving in the distance. The drone seems to be looking for someone but hasn't found anything yet.

Meaningless little toys. I extend my arm forward. A strong electromagnetic pulse shoots forward in the direction of the drone. The drones systems go haywire and shut off shortly after. I move my finger slightly. Under the influence of the electromagnetic field the drone moves and lands in my hand.

"The modern world still has a long way to go in terms of technology. A thousand years give or take I'd say" - I say mockingly. The electromagnetic field gets stronger and the drones metal starts to bend and crush under it's own weight. After a moment the drone has become a pile of crushed metal.

"Come," - I say to my companion - "Let us take a walk and discuss...away from prying eyes."

As I exit my spirit form on top of a building, I hear the voice of my master.

- "My familiars have sensed an immense amount of mana coming from east village, and I assume you also saw the unnatural lightning that is illuminating the sky "- Says my master

- " Yes indeed I have, it seems like two formidable servants have met. "- I reply calmly

- " My familiar just sensed their strength, and it seems that they are comparable to you " - She says

- "The thought of heroes capable of matching my brilliance sure is terrifying. " - I reply sarcastically

- " If they fight I will inform you everything I known about their abilities, until then lay low " - She responds in a commanding tone

- " Very well, In case a fight breaks out I will crush them with my chariot and "- I reply as I enter spirit form once again.

Mah masta isn't really a competent Magus, just happen to be a coincidental masta at this HGW thingy. Good thing he can do conciousness transfer that let us gather info without actually going anywhere by planting our conciousness to inanimate objects. Made 15 bodies, 2 bodies will be sent to scout each starting area of another Servants with PC active, 2 bodies will guard the masta, while the remaining 1 body will personally track down Rider for some business

[Nice to see you here at last FabGlass. Now troll everybody]

My connection to the grail, along with the appearance of 2 new command seals on my arm (now I have 21 total) tells me a new servant has been summoned. Archer and Saber are accounted for, so I wonder which one this is. The lack of increase magic I should have felt from their presence in the city tells me this class has presence concealment. It must be assassin.

This Archer... I can't event realize that Drone just now... He is, without a doubt, very strong. If i have to fight him, no matter who will win, the winner will still take serious injuries. Maybe not now, but i want to fight him someday. He has no killing intent, and it's not like he want to take me to a trap or something. But, my Master's safety will be at risk if i go way too far from him.

- I want my Master to join this conversation. He's working as a part-timer at a Starbucks near Times Square, we can have a talk there. And, just so you know, an Archer manipulate electricity and calling modern humanity's technology like that, you must be Nikola Tesla. Guess you don't even try to hide your identify, like some certain king in golden armor. Anyway, let's go. To Times Square's Starbucks.

[@Archer: You can skip the process and we can get to Starbucks with or without your beloved Rin, unless you have some other problem]

Anyway!.....my turn.

While drinking a P_p_i, i think....

"Oh! And i almost forget about an "invitation" that someone sent too".......but it seem to gone now.....he/she doing something?

Hmmm.....i should go check that......maybe something fun are happening!!!

"ALRIGHT!!!! Let do it!!!".........but where are he or she again???

(Looking for map)....."where? Where?? Where???"......."ha! found it!!".......i think they areee.........HERE!!!.....(point at east village)

"OK!"...(walking to balcony)......"all Set!"......(kneel into 'get ready' posture)....."LETTT"...(AND HE JUMP!!)"GOOOO!!!"......I can feel my body break many sound barrier as i soar in the Air!!

"YEEHAAAA!!!"......."WAIT FOR ME!! CHAOTIC, ENTERTAINMENT, WAR,.....EVERYTHING!!!"........"HAHAHAHAHAH!!"

...........oop! i forget "turn on" spirit mode.....(change into spirit mode)

And there he go.........AVENGER HAVE MAKE A MOVE.

[@Archer: Things changed. Assassin is stalking Times Square right now with his mobs. My CTTR can feel the presence of his mobs even under PC but i can't tell their exact location. What do you think? We should just ignore them or do something?]

[Edit: Ah, nvm, his post is later than us. I will sense their presence while we're talking, not before)

The lightning has stopped. I didn't sense any power flow to the Grail, so either one of the servants escaped, or they formed an alliance. Interesting either way.

As I look south towards East village, my thought process is startled by the sound of a sonic boom echoing from the area. Several windows shatter from the force, and lights flicker on.

A servant is risking the exposure of our world.

I rise. This could be dangerous, but my command seals should be enough to stop them should they attack. And all I need is a glimpse to set a bounty on their head...

I look down at my manuscript. I'm so close now. Better not to risk it. Within a few hours I will know everything about them anyway.

I sit back down and continue to write, making my way through my 5th chapter.

Oh look, A doughnut shop ! And that dude over there seems like a Servant

Body #1 : Yo me

Body #2 : What ?

Body #1 : That feels like a Servant, stalk ?

Body #2 : Stalk

Body #1 & #2 : But lets get a box of doughnut first

And so i stalk this dude that seems like a Servant. Can't tell who from this distance, but hes surely not a Caster judging by his face. A Caster should look more brighter, this guy is apparently the loud type

I am crying rn. Made a whole post. Then stylishly wrote that I lift my pen. Wrote half my manuscript. I ctrl+X'ed it for reasons, then without pasting it anywhere I copied another link.

Fml.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Oh look, A doughnut shop ! And that dude over there seems like a Servant
Body #1 : Yo me

Body #2 : What ?

Body #1 : That feels like a Servant, stalk ?

Body #2 : Stalk

Body #1 & #2 : But lets get a box of doughnut first

And so i stalk this dude that seems like a Servant. Can't tell who from this distance, but hes surely not a Caster judging by his face. A Caster should look more brighter, this guy is apparently the loud type
[You are back???....Fuuuuuuuuuuu!!!]

It delights me to see someone recognizing me, it must stem from the lack of acknowledgement I experienced in my life.

- "You would take me to your Master while mine remains hidden? I am pleased that you place such trust on me. Worry not, it shall not go to waste." - I speak while playing with the broken drone in my hand.

Shortly after, we arrive at the place called Starbucks. While the modern world was painfully ignorant, I must accept the food and drinks were quite tasty.

- "The wheels are turning Saber. Most Servants have made their move." - I say while sipping a little bit of my drink. Her Master keeps watching me. - "But there are some in particular that grab my attention and that must be eliminated with haste. Servants that neither I nor you can defeat alone. Which is why I'm proposing an alliance. Oh and don't worry about Assassin. That buffoon knows only to hide."

Her Master hasn't evaded his eyes from me and stares silently. This is the guy that pulls her strings? He looks naive and foolish. I remove my attention from him and turn to Saber continuing.

- "These are my conditions. First, my enemy is your enemy and vice-versa. Second, none of us can attack each other or the Masters. Third, what ever battle battle plan you come up with, I want to hear. The same goes for my plans. And fourth, we are to attack an enemy Servant together. You are free to discuss the target.

I silence for a bit while I search in my pockets. -"The day is dawning and I'll be retreating. I will be waiting here for your answer." - I say and I mark a location on a small map and give it to Saber.

- "For the drink, you can keep the change" - I say while throwing some coins towards her Master. I go into Spirit Form and leave the cafe. I make sure no one is following me and go back to my Master's place.

Monarch Laciel said:
[Being a multi-bodied assassin is confusing. Can you list where they all are please? And where is this doughnut shop?]
[2 for each Servants' starting location. The doughtnut shop is located near Avenger's current location. Which mean there's 2 of me currently stalking him right now]

Sense another Servant-like presence in the Upper West area. Seems like hes hiding underground, or in a maze like place. Let's search for him and pay him a visit.

Body A : Its not like he can track us with our presence totally concealed. Right, me ?

Body B : Yeah, let's split ways so we can find him faster

Back in the base

Masta : So, what's your desire ?

Me : What desire ? The thing with the Grail in this Grail War stuff ? None actually

Masta : Then why did you come here ?

Me : Why did you summoned me into this war in the first place ?

Masta : Huh ? Oh ! I don't know what i'm doing, i just did it. Next thing i know, you're already here. Ah, and what can you do ?

Me : ......... You can check that stuff coz you're my master y'know ?

Masta : Wait what, I can do that ?

Me : ........... Dude, ffs

• Gets into contact with his master*
  • telepathy*
"No fight was made they are separating from each other"

"Well at least know they made some move…wait ARE YOU EATING??. This is serious" The master starts to scream her thoughts telepathically

"Make me *glomps a few burgers down his throat and drinks a vodka* Anyway I'll just come back for now" Walks back to Hell's kitchen and waits for more moves to be made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back