• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OwariNepgear said:
ScarletFirefly said:
[Saber, string me along until I can wrap my mind on what the actual **** is going on lol]
['k, i'll give you a summary.
1.We fought Assassin, together. Then, he used his NP From Hell and turned to a Demon with a Strength that could one-shot even a God Hander. Then, Caster came and backed us up. You and Caster bought me some time. Then, with prep time, i unleashed my Song of Grail - Blue Grail and freezed Demon Assassin. And i finished him with my MEoDP. Then, i fainted. Caster formed an alliance with us. He took me home. You came back to Rin's place. That's for our fight.

2. Lancer fought Ruler. But, Ruler used his broken ASJFY to obtain 4 NPs at the same time because he's the f*cking rule of this game, he can do what he want and being Lancer means suffering. Lancer gave up and ran away.

3. Avenger wants to quit due to copy and paste issue.

4. We're going to move to a new thread due to over-posted

That's all, for now. You got me, right?]
[Here, Redgrave]

ScarletFirefly said:
[My System Keraunos doesn't need prep time, it just consumes high amounts of Prana, especially when used in it's full force. But I have Galvanism and can replenish my reserves somewhat.
Caster can also start kidnapping people like the FateCaster and start draining them. If he drains enough, he can support us both with mana and stat-boosting equipment.]
[Sorry but i have to break your dream. Ruler used his NP Anti-Our Team EX to forbid Caster from creating more than 3 items per real life day. And i doubt he can supply us with his mana since mana transfer is an act of... erm... whatever they do... between a Master and a Servant with... *ahem* different gender i believe. (Wow, the grail actually fills me with knowledge)]

OwariNepgear said:
[Sorry but i have to break your dream. Ruler used his NP Anti-Our Team EX to forbid Caster from creating more than 3 items per real life day. And i doubt he can supply us with his mana since mana transfer is an act of... erm... whatever they do... between a Master and a Servant with... *ahem* different gender i believe. (Wow, the grail actually fills me with knowledge)]
[Well good thing I choose Tohsaka as my Master then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]

ScarletFirefly said:
OwariNepgear said:
[Well good thing I choose Tohsaka as my Master then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]
[If anyone wants to transfer mana to you, they can just shoot you with energy a few times thanks to Galvanism lol]

I thought making myself God was against the rules?

And, can't I just be like "Yo Master, gimme some more mana from yo command seals"?

LlamaGod1411 said:
I thought making myself God was against the rules?
And, can't I just be like "Yo Master, gimme some more mana from yo command seals"?
[Making yourself God, yes (I haven't actually done that). Giving yourself a bunch of EX rated Noble Phantasms (which is what I've done) with chapter 9 is perfectly fine. Just remember to foreshadow all the NPs you want for the 9th chapter.]

[Command seals are expressedly given to the master for the purpose of controlling their servant, so I kinda doubt any master would just hand them over. Like I said, feel free to go eat some New Yorker's souls to stock up on magic though. Just don't let the other muggles see.]

LlamaGod1411 said:
["Saver still needs mana to maintain TTBB, which unlike me, he can't simply gain from command seals"][^What ruler said]
[I mean you don't have any to start with (or are you taking those Saver Command Seals I gave you after all?) It isn't that you can't use them, it is that you don't have any]

Well yea, you sorta said that the tournament would be spoiled if I make myself God, so trying to avoid that.

And definitely going for some souls once you make the new thread ^.^

Monarch Laciel said:
You know, I never said 10 seconds, just an activation time. I just don't want to see you saying "I use White Grail I use Blue Grail I use Red Grail I use Rusted Grail" all at once.

Uomo Universale only has prep time if he wants it to go through the person's defenses. He can still insta-cast it as an EX rated phantasm.

Saver still needs mana to maintain TTBB, which unlike me, he can't simply gain from command seals, so even once he gets it you still have a chance to finish him before he writes himself into God.

Anyway, if everyone is willing to move to a new thread, I'll make one now
[I used 10 seconds as a standard NP channeling since that's Excalibur's charge time. And i don't intend to spam my SoG like that, or my NP will become trash. And MEoDP is almost my only way to deal damage so i have to use it every fight. Having 5 mana, 3 for MEoDP and 1 for each SoG like you said meaning i can only use SoG once per mana refresh since 2 times will end up with my Master's death (used up all of his mana). And, SoG can only exists in one form per use. If i use White, i have to wait for White to expire or cancel it before i can use another SoG. Is this enough for my SoG to become instant cast?]

Monarch Laciel said:
LlamaGod1411 said:
["Saver still needs mana to maintain TTBB, which unlike me, he can't simply gain from command seals"][^What ruler said]
[I mean you don't have any to start with (or are you taking those Saver Command Seals I gave you after all?) It isn't that you can't use them, it is that you don't have any]
[Oh you are actually offering them to me? I thought that was a Joke. How does that work tho? Me having command seals used to command me on myself?]

[Depending on the reply, I'll probably decline. Unfair advantage, no?]

[Yeah sure, that's balanced. Insta cast is now allowed. Also, you have 6 mana stock, not 5, so you can use SoG 5 times without dying, or MEoDP once and SoG twice without dying ]

Blahblah9755 said:
OwariNepgear said:
[Damn, i'm waiting for you, too xD 'cause you're the one who taking us out, not me xD]
[okay, we'll just say we go to Shirou's apartment near-ish Times Square (since it shouldn't be too far from where he summoned you he summoned you)]
As we reach Shirou's home Lancer's woken up. [@Owari, Sorry this took so long to write!]
Uhh. Do you mean Saber? Lancer is unfreezing in the middle of central park right now

"Hehe i lost but it was nice experiencing that I wonder if we can meet for some food instead…anyway multiple servants are fighting but that i will let that slide anyway i need to get back i just needed to get my wallet back which luckily still got cash"

• Telepathy*
"Red where are you?"

"Getting my wallet"

"You fought with someone who?"

"Never really asked but he was a ruler class"

"Ruler? You could have been killed"

"He's a pretty interesting guy could have made my moves better but i would like to have something to drink like wine if i see him and don't make me have a headache I could have blown this planet to kingdom come with what i did" *Walks back to his territory*

I pick up my pen and begin to write Manuscript #5

Llama had managed to escape the church when there had been no escape. He began wondering, if he could escape from such a place, why not escape something that can be truly considered "Inescapable"? Why limit himself to mere prisons when he can try and escape time & space itself?

With that thought of his, he began glowing white. Light exploded around him. He could feel his mind becoming faster. He could feel getting stronger, gaining Tyger Tyger Burning Bright .

I stop writing. [Will continue with TTBB in my next turn]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back