• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[@Blah: Where are you now? :( I'm waiting for you to tell me where are we going? :(]

[Btw, should we move to a new thread? This one is a little too long and refreshing right now is a burden...]

[ Me Right now : Fml, TTBB gets limited when I'm 12hours in, my Human Observation doesn't work on me. *Stabs Monarch repeatedly* How I wish you got hit by Redgrave's Ea and were obliterated :/ ]

[I'll just c/p my last manuscript as my Sixth one]

Monarch Laciel said:
[As for anyone else who is worried about my God hood l, I have no intention of interfering in the war. Me getting a bunch of OP NPs was just a fun goal to aim for in this. My role remains the same, an impartial observer who protects the sanctity of the war]
Idk where you are, but i'll find you and i'll kill you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I activate TTBB and escape outside space time, travelling at hyper fast speeds to the top of the Enpire State Building. My safety now assured, I can relax and watch the rest of this war unfold

OwariNepgear said:
[Damn, i'm waiting for you, too xD 'cause you're the one who taking us out, not me xD]
[okay, we'll just say we go to Shirou's apartment near-ish Times Square (since it shouldn't be too far from where he summoned you he summoned you)]

As we reach Shirou's home Archer's woken up. Maybe I overdid the bandages a little, when he sat up he looked like a mummy. The guy seems a little uptight, but he seems to accept that I'm not his enemy. He's probably gonna go back to meet with his master soon. Before he leaves I find out that the demon called itself a familiar. There's no way a familiar could have A rank strength, could it? And that much mana, it completely dwarfed the servant it was supposedly based on. It'll be dangerous if there's more.

I tell him my thoughts "That thing had A rank strength, and neither it nor assassin were trying to get out of there alive, they just wanted to kill as many enemies as possible. If they really wanted to survive it would have at least tried to kill Saber, but who was charging up, but instead as the most physically unintimidating one, I was the first target. I doubt Assassin's dead, both of those things were just disposables. Also…"

I hesitate a little then continue "my master can talk to animals, it's his only ability as a mage, he didn't even realize it was magic til I showed up. Before I met with you guys he'd heard a rumor traveling around the rats. A flashy guy in a flying chariot met with someone that seemed like they appeared from nowhere, in a church in Greenwich village. There was also some weird author there. Assassin had at least one ally, that's the other reason I doubt he's dead. I don't know if the author was a servant or master, it's not like rats can sense magic, but if Assassin were really in danger, Rider'd be there too. Once Saber's up let's form a plan" I finish it off by saying, "be careful." And he leaves.

[Just so you know, I've alluded to the animal talking before, I just never outright said it cause of meta strats. And since other masters have there own magic, I figured it'd be fine. Also, it's only talking, not controlling.]

Once Shirou and I carry Saber inside, I get to work. I can't set up a workshop since I don't want to alert enemies, or alarm Saber, but I can still make some items, just of slightly lesser quality. I start making another endurance raising necklace for Archer, from how the last fight went he's more of the meat shield type than Saber… wait what? This is gonna be some weird team composition, isn't it? I decide to hold off on making other items, until we meet back up.

Suddenly I feel a burst of magic power in the distance. Unconsciously, my body started trembling… when was the last time that happened? I'll just hope whatever that is, it isn't an enemy.

[@Owari, Sorry this took so long to write!]

LlamaGod1411 said:
[ Me Right now : Fml, TTBB gets limited when I'm 12hours in, my Human Observation doesn't work on me. *Stabs Monarch repeatedly* How I wish you got hit by Redgrave's Ea and were obliterated :/ ]

[I'll just c/p my last manuscript as my Sixth one]
With SNI I see a servant trying to get TTBB with ASJFY. Feeling a sense of kinship over our shared NP and a touch of pity over changing the nature of reality, I fly over at immeasurable speeds and appear before him. I allow him to stab me several time before being resurrected by God Hand, and then I give the two Saver command seals I have.

[just c/p is fine, sorry for the misunderstanding]

[@Scarlet Not really, most are just filler, you can read if you want to][@Monarch, It's okay xD If this was an actual grail war I'd probably be like "Ruler so unfair" lol. I wrote my first passage for drones, only got it in cause of my A++ luck with rules changed, wrote 4-5 passages on TTBB, realizes that TTBB won't make me immortal. But hey, I enjoy obstacles xD. If only people could more active]

ScarletFirefly said:
[I have a lot to read don't I?]
[You can just read mine, Blah & Glasses's posts since we were in a fight, most of others didn't actually do anything and watched our fight like some monkeys in the zoo.]

[@Scarlet, I'm in an alliance with you and Owari, we killed the Assassins, Monarch became a god, Llama's about to get tyger tyger burning bright, we know Assassin and Rider are allies and they were in Greenwich village and the Assassins were probably not the real thing, and I made a endurance raising necklace that I plan to give you. I think that sums it up]

[Also, I said that you went back to meet Rin, but I can change that if you'd like. I just figured you wouldn't leave your master alone too long]

OwariNepgear said:
ScarletFirefly said:
[I have a lot to read don't I?]
[You can just read mine, Blah & Glasses's posts since we were in a fight, most of others didn't actually do anything and watched our fight like some monkeys in the zoo.]
[Pls!, it not that it not i don't want but........(flashback)......Cri every tam]

Hizack123 said:
[Pls!, it not that it not i don't want but........(flashback)......Cri every tam]
[Did i do something wrong? I'm sorry. He was fighting Assassin with me so i thought he can just read our part...]

[Anw, i actually read all posts, including yours. However, due to your questionable Mad Enhancement EX, i can't understand yours :( ]

OwariNepgear said:
Hizack123 said:
[Did i do something wrong? I'm sorry. He was fighting Assassin with me so i thought he can just read our part...]
[Anw, i actually read all posts, including yours. However, due to your questionable Mad Enhancement EX, i can't understand yours :( ]
[I write a action that i going fight with you, use over 5 hour on it and then press "reply".....all gone....just like that...so that why i just going to stay still and watch or wait for you to attack and coutinue xD, oh! And i can't Copy and paste too!]

Hizack123 said:
[I write a action that i going fight with you, use over 5 hour on it and then press "reply".....all gone....just like that...so that why i just going to stay still and watch or wait for you to attack and coutinue xD, oh! And i can't Copy and paste too!]
[What do you mean by "reply and it's gone"? Also, you can c/p. First, press on a line of text. Hold your press for a while, a new table will show up, then choose Copy from the table. Next, go to where you want to paste, press on that place and hold your press for a while, too. A new table will also show up and choose Paste. Done!]

[@Blah: Sorry about your Terrority. It wasn't me, it was Saber's doing xD. I'm going to wait for the new thread 'cause it's getting hard to write a long passage with all this lag...]

[So... basically, the first season of VS First HGW will end with only 2 fights: Saber, Archer, Caster vs Assassin's Clones and Lancer vs Ruler (being Lancer means suffering)? I hope this war will end before HxH...]

[I think that might not be working for him. I remember telling him to long press what he wants to copy/paste, he still says the problem persists]

[@Hizack, on a smart phone, long press the text you want to copy. A box shows up with three options. Choose copy. Wherever you want to paste it, Long press that spot, a box shows up, choose paste.]

ScarletFirefly said:
[Saber, string me along until I can wrap my mind on what the actual **** is going on lol]
['k, i'll give you a summary.

1.We fought Assassin, together. Then, he used his NP From Hell and turned to a Demon with a Strength that could one-shot even a God Hander. Then, Caster came and backed us up. You and Caster bought me some time. Then, with prep time, i unleashed my Song of Grail - Blue Grail and freezed Demon Assassin. And i finished him with my MEoDP. Then, i fainted. Caster formed an alliance with us. He took me home. You came back to Rin's place. That's for our fight.

2. Lancer fought Ruler. But, Ruler used his broken ASJFY to obtain 4 NPs at the same time because he's the f*cking rule of this game, he can do what he want and being Lancer means suffering. Lancer gave up and ran away.

3. Avenger wants to quit due to copy and paste issue.

4. We're going to move to a new thread due to over-posted

That's all, for now. You got me, right?]

ScarletFirefly said:
[So basically no Servant is dead at this point. Only two of Assassin's bodies?]
[Yeah, he also got rid of the rest of his bodies, except for 2 to increase his strength in the fight.]

ScarletFirefly said:
[So basically no Servant is dead at this point. Only two of Assassin's bodies?]
[Yes. However, with Monarch's nerf, my Song of Grail now need at least 10 seconds prep time to unleash. So, thank you, i would've died w/o your help]

[Oh and by the way Saber, I won't be available during the weekend. If you are around, you have full authority over my and my master's actions. Please keep us alive :)]

[It's sunrise here, so I need to sleep, Owari and Scarlet, whenever our characters interact you can each have Caster create one stat boosting equipment of your choice, he'll also go along with any strategies you employ to attack, tell your characters his abilities (and if you ask, that he's some weird hybrid of DaVinci and Heracles), and take the point in any fight with Assassins/demons, since he's got a From Hell resistance and has confirmed it's only one death if he dies.]

ScarletFirefly said:
[Alright thanks. So should we move to a new thread now?]
[Ruler told us to wait for him to complete his examination or something 2~3 hours ago. Anw, we're kinda in a tight spot here...

My Song of Grail need prep time. Caster's Uomo Universal need prep time. Your Kraunos System may need prep time, too, since it's a EX rank Anti-Fortress. On the other hand, Assassin's From Hell is instant cast. Idk about Rider's temple but Saver's about to complete his ASJFY to gain TTBB. If we fight in an all-out fight, our lost is for sure.]

[I guess we wait for Ruler then.

Since both of your abilities need prep time, a good thing to do would be to have Caster fortify a new location and move there.

My System Keraunos doesn't need prep time, it just consumes high amounts of Prana, especially when used in it's full force. But I have Galvanism and can replenish my reserves somewhat.

Caster can also start kidnapping people like the FateCaster and start draining them. If he drains enough, he can support us both with mana and stat-boosting equipment.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[I think I only need prep time if they have specialized defenses, and my character's confirmed it was unnecessary against demon Assassin]
[That's an Anti-Army EX (same rank as Iskandar's IH), indeed you may be our best choice when fighting Assassin's crew in the future. Our *ahem* best tanker i should say.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back