• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Probably not unfortunately. I could reimplement the whole action reaction round in future games, but that would slow things down a lot, as everyone would need to state their action before the reaction round begins. Apart from a bit of dis-immersion, I don't think it's really causing that much problems though]

[Here, have lore explanatio ]

"Why are you scared?" *Taunting to the ruler class* "I just want to spar to see the mantle of this war and you would be a suitable chance if you aren't strong enough i may kill you but if you can survive until i'm satisfied i shall leave you alone *Looks at the ruler class charging his Gae Borg*

[@Ruler: So.... we fought a whole day or just several minutes?]

[@Glasses: Even if it was an act, you was about to become a Demon, and stayed nearby would end up with my death. So, my CTTR can sense it right before you actually become a Demon and get away]

[@Ruler: I already have 3 votes right now. Should i end this as our win and write?]

[It's only really a problem because of stuff like A Story Just for You and my item construction. It means that a long debate or confusion over how abilities work end up giving anyone with real world time based abilities who aren't in the battle an edge.]

[Anyways, this is taking too long, is it alright if I just assume one of them confirms they want help?]

Blahblah9755 said:
[It's only really a problem because of stuff like A Story Just for You and my item construction. It means that a long debate or confusion over how abilities work end up giving anyone with real world time based abilities who aren't in the battle an edge.]
[Anyways, this is taking too long, is it alright if I just assume one of them confirms they want help?]
[You don't have to release your NP, my NP is enough for now, please wait for Ruler's confirmation about our win so we can end this once and for all]

"Lancer Redgrave" I say, getting a slight inhale as reaction to my stating his name and class. "If you wish to fight me, I will not hesitate to use my command seals" I point, and my command seals light up. I don't have time for this right now, but his EX ability will likely come out faster than I can activate Enfer Chataeu D'lf and flee. It is night time now, and in the middle of Central Park. All I need is a scant few seconds to activate my Completed Manuscript, but with him standing in front of me charging his EX ranked NP, the few moments I'm left open could spell my doom.

All I need to do is say "stop" and my command seal with freeze him in place. I can probably get it off faster than he can say the name of his NP, but I don't know for certain. Can I risk it?

I wait for his response.

[@Owari and Blahblah, it doesn't really affect anything that much. ASJFY works on real hours, not in game ones, so even if time is warping and stretching around in the game, ASJFY is still bound by real life time contrainsts. Edit: ok I properly read your thing, but I short of making the action/reaction round thing again I don't see a solution]

[Item construction you can do 3 times a day I said, and once again that works on real life hours. Everything with some form of time constraints works on real life hours, because otherwise the different amounts of time for everyone will make things weird]

[Just say the battle began at 5:50 pm and it is now past 6 and night time]

[With Blahster, Archer, and Saber all there, Assassin has no chance. Those bodies are dead. Sorry FabGlass]

Sudden cold fill the area. But with my newfound power, i easily jump backward before it can affect me. So, she has another tricks other than her sword ?, i ask to myself. And then, there's another 1 Servant closing in, not good. Its a 1 vs 3 fight right now. But nevertheless, i'll squeeze every information i can get from this fight.

For starter, that new guy must be an Archer, judging from his equipment. I'm confident i can take down Saber, but i want to make sure if she has another stuff like that in her arsenal. So i quickly grab a rock near my feet and throw it at that new guy. Jackpot ! Hes not as agile as that Caster dude and Saber, with that in mind, i immediately rush toward his place and kick his head off. My prediction was right, hes nowhere as fit as those two

Demon Fab 1 : That's 1 down

That Caster dude is a smart one. He keeps his distance away from me and keep throwing his lightning at me. I can't really reach him so i focus my attention toward Saber instead. I keep throwing feints here and there, hoping i can bait another one of those Grail thingy tricks, and it works. She use that same Grail thingy trick again, but this time it's a collumn of fire instead of ice.

Atfer a short moment. I spotted an opening, lucky me, i got to take down 2 Servant !

Demon Fab 1 : Ngghh ?!

Someone suddenly strike me from behind ! But who ?! I immediately look behind and found that...

Demon Fab 1 : Wha- i killed him earlier didn't i ? I can feel my feet crushing his head ! I'm sure of it !

The Archer that i've killed earlier. Stood there with his weapon out. Now its back to 1 vs 3 fight again. Shortly after, the 3 Servants manage to kill me.

Back at base

Me : ..... Hey master, i died.

Masta : But you're still here

Me : No, i mean, my body just died

Masta : But YOU are still here !

Me : Dude, ffs

In any case, i should relay this information to Rider. A Servant that won't die when it's killed, will surely bring us problems

[I'm fine with you gettign more info from the encounter. But why didn't Archer die? Song of Grail isn't allowed to resurrect]

[Also, either I'm getting mixed up or you are. The third guy to arrive is Blahster (Caster). Scarlet/Archer arrived second and Saber/Owari attacked you to begin. Or is that just your assassin not realising who is who?]

[Basically i mistook Archer with Caster. It was intentional. Assassin thought that Archer was Caster since he use lightning rather than projectile weapon and Caster for Archer since he uses something that looks like a gun or something. Basically i'm being dumb/oblivious]

[And it was godhand that brought back Blah (who you thought was Archer, but was actually Caster). Understood!]

[Actually though... does the demon form have A rank strength? Otherwise I don't think it can get through the protection of God Hand. And it needs to be A rank, if it is b+, even if that is numerically stronger than A rank, it will still be nulled

Edit: nvm in New York it's A+. More than enough to go straight through God Hand and right into Caster's B rank endurance and knock off his head]

[@Glasses: So you're stating that you just took Caster's God Hand once? He had a pair of shoes which he crafted to increase his Agility (probally around B right now since his IC is B). He also has Pioneer of the Stars EX which will allow him turns an "impossible" to "possible". @Ruler: So this can be done w/o debating or something?]

That man... WHO is he? He is a Servant, no doubt. Rider? No, he's different. What is he doing here? Is he on the same side with Assassin? This isn't good. Archer is buying me some time with that Demon. Right now, i can't fight him. Tsk, what a bad timing. But, out of my expect, that man say:

- You guys need any help with that… thing? If you don't want me to help I can just watch.

- You're not... on his side?

- Yes. If i am, i already have killed your Master right now. He's down there with my Master. Having a hard time? Want some help?

- Just buy me sometime. I need... 10 seconds! I'll release my NP!

- Ok, take your time, lady. I'll take care of that Demon.

"Hehe let us see on how this goes" *Ea is charged sufficiently to take him down in that strike but to be safe I added power to Gae Borg so that I can use Barbed spear that pierces with death just in case Ea missed* *In my mind* "The way he looks at me and using command spells he may plan to get away. Let's see which one is faster" *Me speaking "Let's go Gae Borg and Ea!" *I launched the spear using Barbed spear that pierces with death just as I performed Enuma Elish sideways* [Trying for a sequence RIP if i F-ed up]

[I'll go ahead and remove my earlier reply, since we might be changing things a little]

10 seconds? Just like I thought, she wants to finish it herself! I lower my right hand and continue "After all, a mere 10 seconds is child's play!" I then raise both my hands and begin firing off spells at high speed, since I'm only meant to slow it down none of them take long to cast, they're only B or A ranked, not close to my full strength. The beast charges me, not the one who's charging her attack? He doesn't care to live does he?

[OMG my internet connection was so slow that what i wanted to post got down a lot, now i looked like a dumb... Please fix your post Blah, i need your help, though. And, @Glasses, excuse me but what is that column of ice or column of fire you're talking about? Is that Caster's magic?]

That Demon is extremely strong. It can fight on par, even stronger than a Servant. Is it really a familiar? Can a mage create a familiar that strong? This can't be! But, that speed, he take down that man just come here instantly. And Archer is having a hard time fighting in a defensive fight with that Demon. The longest 10 seconds in my life... When Archer is about to lose, that man rise. What? I swear he got his head kicked off just now. But, this is a good sign! That man hit the Demon from behind and save Archer. 3...2...1... time's up!

- Get away, you two! Song of Grail!

The Grail shines, release the absolute power of it. In the blink of the eyes, that Demon freezed completely. But, this is still Magic. Someone with Magic Resistance can end this soon. Take that chance, i charge in and swing with all of my power at him. (He must has high rank Endurance after transformation, i doubt Archer and Caster can end him quick). His Line has been cut, so do his Life. His Death is absolute. His giant body slowly falling to the ground and disappear (since this is a Servant, he will disappear when he die). I swing my sword in the air to splash the blood out and say:

- Your Death is granted!

That man look at me, i believe he's saying something. However, my condition right now is not so good. I used up a lot of mana. My consciousness is fading away... And just like that, i fainted.

[Bascially, i fainted right now. IDK what i'm trying to do when pushing myself to a corner like this, lol! But, there's no way other Servant can have this info except my 2 partners here. This also means their betrayal = my absolute death, lol xD. Anyway, i'm making it so that i didn't do anything in the previous Day Cycle is legit.]

1 life gone just like that, but only 1. Seems like that demon wasn't as dangerous as I'd thought.

But she killed it with one slash, and that one liner! Like I thought, she's awesome! I turn towards Saber, and calmly say, "Why were you worried, didn't I say 10 seconds was… oh, shoot are you alright?" It seems she fainted, her external wounds are light so she must be out of mana. Archer's in bad shape too huh. Servants can heal if they have enough mana right? Let's just do some first aid just in case…

Afterwards I call up my master, "Heya, I think the alliance is go, but they're both in pretty bad shape, bring… uh… was his name Shirou? See if he can contact the other master, though they probably know what's going on, unless they're as incompetent as y- oh nothing! Oh yeah, also, bring a car. To the building we were fighting in of course." I hang up the phone and start carrying the servants downstairs. How troublesome.

I put them into the car and tell them to go somewhere the servants will be comfortable, then change into spirit form.

[Is this good enough to keep continuity Owari? Also I'm having "your master" decide where to take us to avoid an unfamiliar ceiling moment, so where would "he" take us?]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Me speaking "Let's go Gae Borg and Ea!" *I launched the spear using Barbed spear that pierces with death just as I performed Enuma Elish sideways
... is what you want to do. But the moment I hear you pull your spear arm back and yell "let's go", I say "freeze" using a command seal to freeze you in place. Continuing with my command seal, I say:

"Don't move, don't attack, don't do anything that could lead to harming me for the next minute". A minute will be more than long enough.

"You fool. Trying to attack a Ruler class who had his command seals pointed directly at you"

I lower my arm, but keep my book held out. It is night time, and with us in the middle of Central Park, there are no witnesses nearby

"But this is good. I will enjoy having someone witness my ascension"

I open the book. Golden light begins to spill from the completed manuscript.

I activate my Noble Phantasm

"Marchen Meines Leben (The Fairy Tail of My Life): A Story Just For You - COMPLETE MANUSCRIPT"

The words of the book spill out, my writings transformed into lines of pink and golden light, wrapping themselves around me, raising me off the ground

"Gazing down upon all from his place in the sky, like an omniscient star watching over the world, over the war like a god. He stood from his place upon the roof of 432 Parks Street and looked down. He could do anything. He could see all. Know all." - these lines of golden light sink into me. I feel myself being rewritten.

"'He was an undying immortal, a body twice blessed by the olympian Gods themselves" - these words too enter my body. I am becoming my highest self.

"The knife next to him lay where it was, a purely mundane artifact. But it had bathed in the blood of Berserker and his master, and with a gesture, it reached its true potential and transformed into Gram, the Demonic Sword of Glory and Ruin" - These words sink into the knife I have concealed in my pocket, transforming it. I am now all but invincible.

A golden and pink pillar of light erupts from my body, flying hundreds of metres up into the exosphere, and a massive wave of invisble magic washes over the entire city. Every magus, and every servant would have felt it. Even some muggles would feel the magic as it passed them by, being struck with a feeling of both absolute awe and utter terror for a moment.

[Noble Phantasms gained:]

[Sha Nagba Imuru (He Who Saw the Deep): The Omniscient Omnipotent Star]

[Gram (The Sword of the Sun): The Demonic Sword of Glory And Rui ]

[God Hand: 12 Labours]

[Andreias Amarantos (Heroism's Eternal Man): Amaranth of the Brave]

I descend to the ground and look at Lancer in front of me. The command seal is wearing off. In a moment he will once more be able to speak and act. I wait for his response to what he has seen, and as I do, I unrestrict Sha Nagba Imuru, viewing the city and all events within from above, as if looking over a chess board.

[Unless I stand around and let the MEoDP hit me, I am now effectively unkillable. I can only be harmed by A rank or higher attacks from either divine beings or divine contructs, and will evolve upon being harmed by it so I no longer can be. And I can outrun/dodge everything with Enfer Chateau D'lf

[I didn't actually pull my arm i just launched it but idk if that makes things cause i might not interpret it that well]

[You're really putting that D rank luck to work Redgrave, first servant you challenge, and it's freaking ruler as he's turning himself into a god]

[Tbf considering barbed wire that pierces with death's ability of hitting the heart before it was launched idk if i even needed to pull it back]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Is this good enough to keep continuity Owari? Also I'm having "your master" decide where to take us to avoid an unfamiliar ceiling moment, so where would "he" take us?]
[Damn, i'm waiting for you, too xD 'cause you're the one who taking us out, not me xD]

[The reverse causality bit isn't so much as it hits the heart before being launched as it is if you throw, it is garaunteed to hit because effectively it already has]

[Reverse Causality is weird, but basically you throwing the spear become the effect while the spear hitting my heart is the cause, so once one is done the other retroactively happens. Because you didn't get to throw the spear, that effect never happened, so the cause of hitting my heart was also nulled]

[Confusing, I know. Just - you need to have thrown the spear. If it isn't thrown, the causality reversal can't happen because one of the links of causality is missing, so there is no link to reverse]

[dw btw, I'm still not going to kill you. I am a good Ruler, and it isn't my place to kill you]

[I said i launched the spear so it kind get out of my hand at that point… also: or rather than truly being a throw, "Lancer's own body is fused with his soaring spear", it will manage to reach the target without fail.(from the wiki)]

[Well, you didn't launch it, that's what I was saying earlier. The moment you said "let's go" I froze you with the command seal. I was pointing at you with the seal lit up and was fully prepared just to say "stop" or "freeze" the moment you went to activate your NP. Because I froze you, you didn't get to say their names, which is required for their activation. Everything past Me saying: "Let's go!" didn't happen]

[Rn I'm wondering what I can even do. I am one chapter away from TTBB and Ruler just happened to set the restriction on TTBB. Wasted lots of manuscript time on this ;(]

[so you froze when i said let's go and battle cries F-ed me up but eh]

[I might want to test the limits of my abilities instead of killing say training partner so that Ik what i did wrong in fights and such :p]

Hey, i think am going to quit this due to

1:i use tablet so i can't copy and paste to make writing faster.

1.1: write is not even my thing xD

2:look like Ruler somehow going to win this too. Lol

[Hmmm so you could have died if i did it separately huh? But then again you would have frozen me out of fear anyway so what could i do? I can do a vegeta and it leaves the earth lol besides what's a big risk with a tad of craziness may have a great reward :p]

[Welp I got that, but the only reason I went for TTBB in the first place is because I never knew there would be restrictions, Lol. But since I've written four manuscripts now anyways, I have to go with it]

Anyways, I pick up my pen and begin to write Manuscript #5

Llama had managed to escape the church when there had been no escape. He began wondering, if he could escape from such a place, why not escape something that can be truly considered "Inescapable"? Why limit himself to mere prisons when he can try and escape time & space itself?

With that thought of his, he began glowing white. Light exploded around him. He could feel his mind becoming faster. He could feel getting stronger, gaining Tyger Tyger Burning Bright .

I stop writing. [Will continue with TTBB in my next turn]

[@Hizack, I don't win. I survive. That my survival is all but garaunteed at this point is irrelevant, because any one of you can still kill the others and win. I'm just the supervisor]

[Also Nooooo don't leave mid way!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back