• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Ehh I don’t think I have any plans to make human character profiles yet. I was hoping we could fix the profiles that are already made, than make more profiles for the kaijus and aliens we want. And after we are done with all that I was thinking of making profiles for the Defense Teams and stuff. And after that is when we make profile for the characters and aliens that are below tier 4.

Anyways since I’m pretty much done with the main verse page I think I’m also gonna finish getting all the statements for Post-Crisis Impact Era and Reiwa Era today as well.

I know, I was just bringing to mind the additional mess that would come from applying that into the profiles. In any case, the rest of it sounds good to me.

Alright then.

Anyways here’s the last bit. Post-Crisis Impact Era and Reiwa Era statements

Ultraman Geed

The Super-Dimensional Eradication Bomb’s effect spread throughout the entire universe and caused its collapse.

Father of Ultra stands alongside Zero as the strongest warriors in the Land of Light during the Post-Crisis Impact Era.

Post-Crisis Impact Era Zero could fix pretty much every problem in the New Generation at full power.

Base Belial was able to give Zero Beyond a hard time. Zero Beyond’s attacks don’t work against Belial.

Dada’s Legionoid has power comparable to Zero Beyond. And than Zaigorg stomped him and Royal Mega Master stomped Zaigorg without even using his strongest beam.

Royal Mega Master Geed’s Royal End is about 20x stronger than Magnificent Geed’s Big Burst Away and 25x stronger than Primitive Geed’s Wrecking Burst. Wait so Magnificent Geed is only 1.25x stronger than Primitive Geed? That doesn't seem right.

Belial Atrocious’s Atrocious Burst is several ten times stronger than Primitive Geed’s Wrecking Burst.

All five of Geed’s form combined is stronger than Belial Atrocious.

Symbol of Geed is a combination beam where all five of Geed’s form simultaneously firing their beams.

Ultimate Final Geed is more powerful than Symbol of Geed.

Ultimate Final Geed is Geed’s combat power being increased to infinity. This is the statement from the novelization of the movie. Once again Ultimate Final’s combat power is infinite.

His willpower = his energy. Guess this explains how his energy was suddenly increasing according to Gillvalis. Ultimate Final has a increase energy as long as he his willpower is higher.

Galactron MK2 is stronger than Royal Mega Master Geed.

Ultraman R/B

Orb Dark is equal to Orb Origin. Kinda obvious but cool to have confirmation.

Grigio King is 4x stronger than Grigio Bone.

Grand King Megalos is the strongest Grand King and is also the strongest monster to date. Yeah apparently Grand King Megalos was stated to be the strongest monster in the past 20 years of the Ultra Series in this interview. So Grand King Megalos > Gillvalis. Don’t know what interview this was though.
Edit: Yeah on second thought this isn‘t consistent with Snake Darkness being stronger than Leugocyte and yet still being comparable Ultimate Final Geed. So at most we should only consdier it the strongest Grand King but not the strongest monster in the series.

Ruebe is more than 4x stronger than Rosso and Blue separately. Once again more than 4x stronger.

Grigio Regina has the power to tank Ruebe’s Vortex Burst and also one shot him.

Leugocyte is the strongest monster. Once again strongest and evilest monster. So if Grand King Megalos being the strongest monster is ignored there’s still Leugocyte being the strongest monster.

True Vortex Burst is 10x stronger than Vortex Burst.

Grigio’s barrier is 5x stronger than her brothers.

At the time of R/B Groob is the strongest New Generation final form.

Groob’s Vortex Burst is twice as strong as Ruebe’s Vortex Burst. Groob is twice as strong as Ruebe. Once again Groob is twice as strong as Ruebe. Yeah I call bs on this. Grigio Regina is capable of one shotting Ruebe and her evolved form Ultrawoman Grigio is one of the fusion of Groob. And yet Groob is only twice as strong as Ruebe?

After getting used to Tregear’s fighting style Ultimate Final Geed started to overpower him.

Tregear’s power is not weaker than Groob. Groob and Tregear were comparable in combat.

Snake Darkness is the strongest monster. Once again strongest monster. These statements are likely only referring to monsters in R/B based on his performance in the movie and not the entire series.

Ultraman Taiga

Photon Earth Taiga is twice as strong as Base Taiga.

Imit-Belial‘s power is about the same as the real thing. This is clearly talking about Post-Crisis Impact Base Belial.

Imit-Belial needed Tri-Strium and Base Zero together to defeat.

Base Zero overwhelmed Tregear.

Tv Weakened Tri-Strium Taiga is Tregear’s greatest enemy. So even a weakened Tri-Strium Taiga > Groob

Tri-Strium Taiga and Tregear have equal power.

Tri-Strium Taiga pushed Tregear into a corner.

Tri-Strium Taiga has power that overwhelms Tregear.

Woola has power that overwhelms Tri-Strium Taiga.

Movie Tri Squad has fully recovered and is stronger than tv Tri Squad.

Grimdo is more powerful than all previous monsters. Grimdo > Woola

Reiga has the power of all New Generation Ultra.

Ultraman Z

Shining is now Zero’s strongest form not Beyond.

Galaxy Rising is Geed’s strongest form.

Beta Smash was able to hurt a weakened Gillvalis.

King Joe Storage Custom is 5x stronger than Windom.

Delta Rise Claw had a hard time against Fusion Baraba.

Composite Scaling

Father of Ultra = Post-Crisis Impact Base Zero

Magnificent Geed 1.25x?> Primitive Geed

Ultimate Final > Symbol of Geed > Belial Atrocious > Royal Mega Master > Chimeraberos > Zaigorg

Galactron MK2 > Royal Mega Master Geed

Royal Mega Master 20x> Magnificent Geed

Royal Mega Master 25x> Primitive Geed

Belial Atrocious 30x> Primitive Geed

Orb Dark = Orb Origin

Grigio Regina > Ruebe 4x> Rosso = Blu

Snake Darkness > Leugocyte > Grigio Regina > Ruebe > Grigio King 4x> Grigio Bone

Groob >≈ Tregear ≈ Snake Darkness ≈ Ultimate Final Geed = High 3-A

Photon Earth Taiga 2x> Base Taiga

Reiga > Grimdo > Tri-Strium Taiga > Weakened Tri-Strium Taiga >≈ Reiwa Era Tregear ≈ Reiwa Era Taro > Reiwa Era Ace > Fusion Baraba > Delta Rise Claw Z >= 2nd Form Greeza (Ultraman Z) > Galaxy Rising Geed > Gillvalis > Ultimate Final Geed = High 3-A

Woola > Weakened Tri-Strium Taiga

Grimdo = Likely Low 2-C (Grimdo is so much stronger than Taiga that it wouldn’t make sense for him to be weaker than Base Zero right?)

Shining Zero > Zero Beyond > Ultimate Zero > Strong-Corona Zero > Luna-Miracle Zero > Base Zero > Tector Gear Zero

Destrudos > Delta Rise Claw Z w/ Beliarok >? Ace > Fusion Baraba > Delta Rise Claw Z >= 2nd Form Greeza (Ultraman Z) > Galaxy Rising Geed > Gillvalis > Ultimate Final Geed = High 3-A

Legend > Absolute Tartarus > Post-Crisis Impact Era Base Belial ≈ Imit-Belial >≈ Post-Crisis Impact Era Ultimate Zero ≈ Reiwa Era Base Zero >≈ Tartarus amped Belial ≈ Tartarus amped Tregear > Weakened Tri-Strium Taiga >≈ Reiwa Era Tregear

Post-Crisis Impact Base Belial = Low 2-C

Last edited:
Honestly I did not expect to find Ultimate Final Geed with two High 3-A statements. And it’s rather consistent as the handful of characters that are stronger than him are either Low 2-C characters or just under the characters that are Low 2-C.

And sadly since Z‘s Super Complete Works isn’t out yet there are barely any statements on his series.

Ultimate Final Geed is rather flexible than i thought, which is surprising

I think we should save Z scaling/statement until the Super Complete Works comes out

Btw what do we do with Groob and Ruebe? Cause it seems like Groob being stated to be 2x Ruebe is a rather consistent thing. But it’s also at the same time not consistent due to the scaling that happens in between them (Groob being on par with Tregear who nearly one shotting Grigio Regina who one shot Ruebe). And if we do accept Groob being 2x Ruebe. What would half of baseline High 3-A be?

And how do we treat the Leugocyte Extermination Team in UGF2? Cause now that we know Leugocyte scales above High 3-A characters, Pre-Crisis Impact Era Ultras fighting it without being one shot seems like a huge outlier now.

Oh. R/B movie had a novelization? There's mention of family.

Also huh, infinite power statements. Normally that shouldn't amount to anything but given how consistently edged towards that boundary, I wouldn't be surprised if that's all it took to break them out.

Also with Leugocyte, I feel like we should disregard Megalos from the scaling for now given that it was merely an interview without any indication of such with its portrayal.

As for Gruebe, I'd say let's stick with what we already know of him instead of the statements which is oddly inconsistent with itself. Half of High 3-A is probably still High 3-A since it's essentially its own league. But just to be safe, we could just put At least 3-A which should at least justify Leugocyte being at that level.

Not sure about the Leugocyte E.Team for now.

Yeah it seems like both the Geed and R/B movie had novelizations. Not sure about the other movies though.

For real. It seems like Geed’s series boosted the series by a whole lot. First it was the Low 2-C bomb that scales to the top tiers and god tiers and now the High 3-A statements that scale to the weaker top tiers. Hope Absolute Tartarus pulls off some 2-C stuff in UGF2 so that the god tiers could scale to him.

Technically it’s portrayal showed him basically stomping Rosso and Blu. And in the end it was defeated the same way Maga-Grand King was defeated. Its own beam was reflected back at it which caused it to become heavily wounded before being destroyed by an attack from Earth Rosso (Or maybe it was Earth Blu?)

Alright so I guess ignore Groob being supposedly only 2x Ruebe.

Yeah I feel like we might have to just consider that entire fight an outlier. Cause even Future Cosmos and Crusher Justice would only at most be stronger than Etelgar during the Pre-Crisis Impact Era. And being stronger than Etelgar doesn’t mean they have enough power to battle Leugocyte without being one shot.

Last edited:
I'd like it if the series' novels also have their own following who do translations. We might get better perspective on what was truly intended with the power levels.

So what will it be then? Would a majority of Post Crisis Impact be just High 3-A or do we also have possibly Low 2-C as proposed once before?

Yeah, it was a stomp. Don't remember much else. Could have been nice if he wasn't just a hook and 5 minute boss.

That and Magnificent's multiplier are some of the few to be ignored.

Seems like that's for the best.

Yeah the novels often go into details about stuff in the movie so it would be nice to find more detail about it.

Only those that are stronger than or comparable to Ultimate Final Geed would be High 3-A and to my knowledge that would be.

Ultimate Final Geed, Snake Darkness, Groob, Post-Crisis Impact Era and Reiwa Era Tregear, Gillvalis, Leugocyte, Reiwa Era Ultra Brothers, Galaxy Rising Geed, 2nd Form Greeza (Ultraman Z), Delta Rise Claw Z, Fusion Baraba, Beliarok, Destrudos, Tri-Strium Taiga, maybe Grand King Megalos if we accept its strongest statement from the interview, and Woola (Who I’d argue could potentially even be considered Low 2-C since it pretty much stomped Tri-Strium Taiga who is at the very top of the High 3-A scaling). And I think the New Generations strongest form would also scale in the Reiwa Era as all of them seems to be comparable in the Taiga movie.

Grimdo, Post-Crisis Impact Era Ultimate and Shining Zero, Post-Crisis Impact Era Belial, Reiwa Era Zero, Tartarus amped Belial and Tregear, Absolute Tartarus, King, Noa, Legend, and Delacion would be Low 2-C. If Father of Ultra is still considered on par with Base Zero even in the Reiwa Era than he would also be Low 2-C. Joneus might become Low 2-C as well depending on how well he does against Tartarus in UGF2.

As in ignore Royal Mega Master being 20x Magnificent? What about Royal Mega Master being 25x Primitive? Do we still use that and just ignore the part about Magnificent? Or do we ignore them both and just consider Royal Mega Master unquantifiably stronger than the other forms?

Last edited:
So we also ignore Royal Mega Master being 25x Primitive right? Cause its Primitive being 25x weaker than RMM while Magnificent is only 20x weaker than RMM is basically what implied the gap between them was only 1.25x. So I guess we will just be assuming Royal Mega Master is unquantifiably stronger than Primitive than.

Destrudos would probably be stomped. It’s like the very top of the High 3-A scaling chain for the Ultra Series but it isn’t touching Low 2-C anytime soon unless the Super Complete Works reveals that it is actually stronger than Base Zero.

And yeah seeing these polls make me want to clean up and fix the verse as soon as possible.

Last edited:
I believe that RMM having a stronger and more focused version of King's power in the capsule should already be sign enough of how much more powerful it is.

Given how high he is, he probably would qualify for a likely Low 2-C which should be viable for use in vs threads. But even then, he'd still lose because of being comparatively less versatile.

I mean the main problem with Destrudos getting Low 2-C is the fact that Delta Rise Claw Z is weaker than Ace who is weaker than Taro who is weaker than Tri-Strium Taiga at full power. So if he wants a Low 2-C even a likely he needs to first be stronger than Tri-Strium Taiga to the point where he could stomp him. And the problem here is there is no proof how strong he is in comparison to Taiga.

Grimdo gets a likely Low 2-C because he basically stomped everybody who is at the top of the High 3-A scaling chain and is very likely stronger than the baseline Low 2-Cs. Tregear wouldn’t be able to get it as the super complete works and official site description specifically said Reiwa Era Base Zero overpowered him. And we see that in the final episode of Taiga, Base Zero’s ring (Which likely only contains a portion of his power) allowed Base Taiga to completely overpower an attack from Tregear. So that just goes to show how big of a difference there is between Reiwa Era Base Zero (Baseline Low 2-C) and Reiwa Era Tregear (Really high end High 3-A).

According to Taiga novel Tregear can revive himself through his counterpart.

The reason why he can revive himself because he has power of grimdo.

Yeah I already brought that up like two months ago. But we have no need for that right now as Tregear doesn’t have a profile. So that type 8 immortality stuff isn’t really useful to the current topic at hand. For now we should just be trying to fix the profiles and the scaling.

So anyways when do you want me to make the thread that changes the tiers of current the top and god tiers to 3-A, High 3-A, and Low 2-C?

Cause if you want me to I could probably prepare an outline of the thread sometime tomorrow. For 3-A I will bring up the tiering system which literally says distorting the universe is 3-A. For High 3-A I will explain how far into the 3-A scaling chain they are and this High 3-A for top tiers is legit and not an outlier. And for Low 2-C I will also bring up how the bomb affected the entire universe and the tiering system said affecting the universe in its entirety counts as Low 2-C.

I'd say the new years should be a good preparation point. I'd also like to see the extensive reasoning first, too.

Alright than. Guess I’ll just start making the outline of the thread sometime tomorrow. Gonna try and see if I could get Qliphoth to help translate parts of the stuff to use in the revision again. So I guess for now good night everybody.

So anyways an outline of the revision

3-A

Originally on the other thread with the statements Juda’s universe distortion feat was accepted as at least 3-B, likely 3-A. But after taking a look at the tiering system. I found this line under the footnotes. For 3-A to 2-A

"Significantly affect" is used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, merging the structure with another one, etc.

And this is a part of Juda’s databook statement that Qliphoth translated for us.

Juda, the Universe "Destroyer":

50,000 years ago, when he attempted to destroy the universe by distorting the whole universe, Father of Ultra corrected the distortion of the universe and he was once defeated, but he has been resurrected many years later. In the recent battle, he and the Grand King, who had been sharing his power with him, disappeared, but there is a possibility that they will be resurrected again.

The description straight up said he distorted the entire universe and the tiering system says distorting the universe qualifies for 3-A so rather than at least 3-B, likely 3-A, Juda should just be straight up 3-A

High 3-A

And for High 3-A I recently found these two statements saying Ultimate Final Geed has infinite power. One is from the novelization of the movie when he transforms and the other is from one of the databook that says fighting power is infinite. And in the last episode of his series (Before he unlocked Ultimate Final in the movie), King also said his infinite potential is still untapped.

Qliphoth has also translated these two statements for us

1: "Setting the Evolution Capsule into the Giga Finalizer, Riku transformed.

The ultimate form of Jade, with his power raised to infinity...

Ultraman Geed to the Ultimate Final!"

2: "This is the form with infinite fighting power that has been Ultimate Evolved with the Evolution Capsule. He will continue to fight for the future of the Earth."

And High 3-A wouldn’t even be an outlier as by The Ultra Galaxy Era which is around 10000 year after the Heisei Era, Hikari who along with Max is at the very bottom of the known Ultras scaling is capable of defeating Armored Mephilas who is equal to Armored Darkness who is equal to Alien Empera who is superior to Juda who is 3-A. And Ultimate Final Geed is one of the strongest characters in the Post-Crisis Impact Era (Two Eras after Ultra Galaxy) with only a handful of characters who are stronger than him. And some of them who are stronger than him scales to the Super Dimension Eradication Bomb. Which brings me to my next point.

Low 2-C

The Super Dimension Eradication Bomb (超時空消滅爆弾 Chō Jikū Shōmetsu Bakudan) otherwise known as Super Space-Time Eradication Bomb. Is stated in series (Around the 01:00 mark) and in the databook to be capable of destroying the entire universe by causing a dimension rift that spreads throughout the entire universe. Here is Qliphoth‘s translation of this part from the databook.

“The destructive power of the Super Dimensional Eradication Bomb is so great that the original fault line centered on the explosion on said Earth spreads throughout the universe and collapses the entire Side Space. Even with the power of the Ultramans of the Land of Light, they were unable to stop this collapse..."

And as shown with the notes under the tiering system significantly affecting the entire structure would also count as 3-A to 2-A. And the bomb‘s name literally says its a space-time eradication bomb and we have statements both in series and in the databooks that said it affected the entire universe (In this case the Side Space universe which has its own time flow. In the movies it is also mentioned that each universe has its own time flow. It’s the reason why some of the characters in their human forms didn’t seem to age even though it has been around 12 years since they last met). And so I believe instead of the bomb being accepted as at least 3-A, likely Low 2-C like in this thread, the bomb should be considered straight up Low 2-C.

Scaling

If these things get accepted the characters that scale would be

3-A: Juda, Grand King, Showa Era Super Taro, Glitter Tiga, Heisei Era Future Mode Cosmos, Heisei Era Crusher Mode Justice, Gloker Rook, Gloker Bishop, Giga Endra, Alien Empera, Armored Darkness, Armored Mephilas, possibly U-Killersaurus and Giga Khimaira, everybody Ultra Galaxy Era onwards

High 3-A: Ultimate Final Geed, Snake Darkness, Groob, Post-Crisis Impact Era and Reiwa Era Tregear, Gillvalis, Reiwa Era Ultra Brothers, Galaxy Rising Geed, 2nd Form Greeza (Ultraman Z), Delta Rise Claw Z, Fusion Baraba, Beliarok, Destrudos, Tri-Strium Taiga, Reiwa Era New Generation Ultra’s strongest form, and Woola

Low 2-C: Post-Crisis Impact Era Belial, Post-Crisis Impact Era Ultimate and Shining Zero, Reiwa Era Zero, Tartarus amped Belial and Tregear, Grimdo. Absolute Tartarus, King, Noa, Legend, and Delacion would be Low 2-C. If Father of Ultra is still considered on par with Base Zero even in the Reiwa Era than he would also be Low 2-C. Joneus might become Low 2-C as well depending on how well he does against Tartarus in UGF2.

Reason for the characters scaling to Low 2-C is because Post-Crisis Impact Era Belial survived being in the epicenter the bomb while being in a weakened state. And the others roughly scale to, above, and/or below him. Delacion would be possibly Low 2-C since its stated in the databooks that she might be the creator of the M78 universe.

Last edited:
Anyways I realized that I forgot to find statements for Snake Darkness so I went back and checked. And it seems like Snake Darkness was considered as the strongest monster in R/B not Leugocyte. And yet he was only comparable to Ultimate Final Geed. So yeah Grand King Megalos being the strongest monster in the series and thus being stronger than Gillvalis isn’t consistent. And Leugocyte also shouldn’t be High 3-A. So now the Leugocyte Extermination Squad being strong enough to fight it won’t be an outlier as it’s just really high end 3-A rather than High 3-A.

Also anybody gonna give any feedback on the revision outline?

Also I found this really nice What If fanart.

Last edited:
Good to know that the strongest monster statement is noted on Snake Darkness instead.

I don't know how much else I should add, but for Geed's infinite power statement, I feelvlike it should also include King's own statement about his infinite potential. You know, someone who wields and understands that power which is essentially saying that Ultimate Final is leaps and bounds beyond his previous forms.

And as for Low 2-C, inclusion of the fact that Side Space Universe is its own timeline which is on the verge of collapse thanks to the Bomb should probably be noted as well.

Leugocyte also has the strongest monster statement. But that was only during R/B series not movie. By the movie Snake Darkness is the strongest monster.

Not sure if infinite potential has anything to do with infinite power but I guess I could add that. I’ll just make an Imgur since it’s hard to add images on the site after the update.

Isn’t separate universes basically already implying they are a different timeline? Feels kinda redundant if by default they should have different time flows with it being alternate universes and all.

Edit: Done with the infinite potential thing for Geed. Not sure what the scans for Side Space being a different timeline is so I won’t be adding that. So I guess I’ll post this at the beginning of next year right? Or do I post it the day before New Years?

Last edited:
Infinite potential is as I said, though something else I could add is that it could serve as an in-series word of god statement to layer with the numerous databook and other side materials.

Reason why I wanted to specify SS Universe being a timeline is to further hammer the point that the STA Bomb damaged the entire space time.

Also I think Gridman could indeed use a revision. I remember there being an event with Symphogear before and Gamera got special treatment with the crossover, so why not Gridman?

I'm sorry for getting back to this so late, there was an extensive power outage where I am.

So do I just write side space is it’s own timeline or is there a scan that says that somewhere in the series?

I haven’t watched Gridman yet so I can’t help there.

Ahh I see. Yeah power outage sucks.

Oh yeah and if I remember correctly in the R/B movie I think they said something about time passing differently in other universes. Guess I could also try and find that statement.

Oh yeah and if I remember correctly in the R/B movie I think they said something about time passing differently in other universes. Guess I could also try and find that statement.
The statement about time passing differently also bought it again in Taiga movie by Katsumi and Isami.

@Peter1129 Shame, your knowledge will be so helpful on us if you watched it lel

@Mr.Cutlery Last thing we got about Gridman was made the anime version of Gridman, aside that a little bit about Alexis, i was argued to included 93 version to the profile since the Gridman in anime and 93 show was a same, but no one listened :"v

@Veloxt1r0kore I did watch it but I'm too lazy to go and rewatch two movies just for a single statement within a one to one and a half hour movie without a 2x-3x fastforward button on *********. Like you should know just how annoying it is to watch stuff on *********. Ads everywhere.

But honestly though it’s kinda obvious that time flows differently in different universes. In Ultraman Saga, it’s said that it has only been 15 years since Asuka disappeared (2017). But as we all know Ultraman Saga is after Ultra Galaxy which is 10000 years after Mebius (2006).

Though I guess I could try and watch the movies at 2x-3x speed in Chinese and than go search it in English.

Last edited:
I just linked the video of the first episode with a time stamp of the description of the bomb destroying the universe. That’s fine right?

Back