• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Series Feats and Statements Revision

Edit: Only need to take a look at these the rest are just supporting feats.

Okay so anyways this is just going to be a revision to figure out which feats and statements within the Ultra Series are usable and what tier they are. I’ll be making a separate thread for the scaling after this thread is over.

So other than the dozens of 5-B feats and statements in the series from monsters, Ultraman, and human technology there are these feats and statements that are above 5-B.

Ultraman making or moving two constellations (Likely moving)

Vacuumon swallowing the Big Dipper Constellation in 10 days
1e39720e0cf3d7caddc7f513e51fbe096b63a9ba.jpg

Dark Zagi tanking a supernova
bfc0b6fd5266d01672526d4a802bd40735fa3520.jpg
07d039dbb6fd5266aa60cf76bc18972bd4073620.jpg

These feats pretty much look and sound like tier High 4-C feats but I want to make sure. After that we have three obvious 4-B feats

Zetton’s 1 trillion degree fireball being able to destroy the solar system in one shot
84835186e950352aa345d72e5843fbf2b2118b66.jpg

Margodon can destroy the solar system
6067ca0ed9f9d72a7ed52375c32a2834359bbbd5.jpg

Alien Empera destroyed many solar systems in the past
b4300617fdfaaf5193e8b1d79b5494eef01f7a7f.jpg

After that we have a single 3-C statement from Chapter 5 of the Ultraman R/B Novel: The Blue-Eyed Girl Whose Name is Gray.
Sadly I couldn’t find the original novel in Japanese so instead I got the chinese translation of that part of the novel.

Leugocyte can destroy the galaxy

Following that we have multiple statements from Juda and his stronger form Juda Spectre

Juda destroying the universe by distorting space

Juda databook description at bottom left also mentioning him destroying the universe
b0ca2f2eb9389b5023d3a9009235e5dde7116e4b.jpg

Hikari saying Juda Spectre might destroy the universe when he revives

I’m not sure what tier these statements count as. Cause if I remember correctly destroying the universe over an unknown period of time is considered just 3-B and not 3-A right?

Other than that there’s this thread which talks about how the god tiers are At least 3-A likely/possibly Low 2-C. As well as

An interview saying King has the power of an entire universe
dcb4a40f4bfbfbedfafc05176ff0f736aec31fcf.jpg

Delacion supposedly being the creator of the M78 universe
7118918fa0ec08fade8b23cf4eee3d6d54fbdaee.jpg

This would be more evidence for King being 3-A or Low 2-C as well as granting Delacion a possibly Low 2-C

So are these feats and statements are usable? Also are Juda‘s statements 3-B, 3-A, or is it unquantifiable?

Last edited:
Just to give this more traction, I agree with a good portion of the statements, particularly the ones entailing High 4-C to 4-B feats and the 3-B ones.

Which staff members have helped out with previous Ultra threads?

If we can get translators to confirm the scans for some of these then it would validate this CRT more, but for the most part since Veloxt and Cutlery agree, I'm incline to do so aswell

I'll mention that I am not really knowledgeable about Ultra series. I just helped out in a past thread because nobody else was.
Anyway, the links besides the one on the wiki are not working for me. Weird.

I'd like to leave it to the people who actually know the context, but from what I can see, the statements about destroying the universe need more context. Eventually planning to destroy the universe by distorting the space seems more like spatial manipulation with universal range then pure AP. And the other statement is too vague for me to make out anything without context.

I'll mention that I am not really knowledgeable about Ultra series. I just helped out in a past thread because nobody else was.
Anyway, the links besides the one on the wiki are not working for me. Weird.

I'd like to leave it to the people who actually know the context, but from what I can see, the statements about destroying the universe need more context. Eventually planning to destroy the universe by distorting the space seems more like spatial manipulation with universal range then pure AP. And the other statement is too vague for me to make out anything without context.

From what I remember images that aren’t from the wiki kinda takes a while to load after you click them. If you want me to though I could directly show the image in the op. Although that would cause the thread to get a bit laggy if that’s fine with you.

That was kinda what I feared when I realized that Juda’s feat didn’t actually have clear statements after I rewatched the series. Honestly though there really isn’t much context to it. In the original Ultraman Story, Father of Ultra only said Juda was destroying the universe by distorting space and that he stopped him from doing so by sealing the distortions. There was no timeframe about how long that would take. And in Ultra Fight Victory they only said that if he revives he might destroy the universe which is probably referring to what he did in Ultraman Story. So I guess the only thing left now is Juda’s databook description (The second image off site that I listed for Juda) which seems to go a bit more in-depth explaining what he did.

Also which other statements other than Juda’s are too vague without enough context? I could explain if you point them out.

Last edited:
I have updated the op so that it shows the images rather than the links to the images for the ones not linked to the site.

I did say in the other thread when linking this thread that the scans are not in English and that I only translated them from Japanese to Chinese to English so yeah.

These are the scans that were used in the chinese forum when they translated it. So they should be correct. But yeah we should get somebody who could translate it from Japanese to check it again.

Can we get someone to translate to confirm that the statements do indeed support the revisions?

Also just saying we don’t really need all the statements translated. We only really need Zetton and Juda’s statements translated since they are the ones that play a major part in the Ultra Series scaling. The other statements are just supporting evidence. And the statements with King and Delacion only really scale to the god tiers.

Well, if @ShiroyashaGinSan and @ChocomilkAlex are not willing to help us out here, I am not sure what we should do. My apologies.

If somebody knows how to contact Sera EX and her family via Discord, that could be an idea though.

Let me try and see if they will reply if I send them a conversation message. I’ll only show them the two statements that are important to the scaling.

But honestly though I’m am about 99% sure the Zetton statement said it could destroy the solar system in one shot as I have already seen chinese translations of it saying that. The only problem is Juda and his statements being a big unknown since even the chinese translation only gave a summary saying he could destroy the universe by distorting space which is rather vague according to AKM sama.

Last edited:
Hey, to anyone that's still active on this thread of 2-3 weeks old.

So someone around here just asked me to come check this thread out to see if anything that can be done with the scans needing to be verified.

It seems like some scans need to be checked but if I can be point towards the ones that may be of the most importance, I could see what I can try and do to get this CRT moving or done with if possible.

Thank you for helping out.

Also @Sera_EX , would you be willing to help out with translations here please?

Hey, to anyone that's still active on this thread of 2-3 weeks old.

So someone around here just asked me to come check this thread out to see if anything that can be done with the scans needing to be verified.

It seems like some scans need to be checked but if I can be point towards the ones that may be of the most importance, I could see what I can try and do to get this CRT moving or done with if possible.
If its not too much trouble can you take a look at Zetton and Juda’s statement that I have posted in the op? Cause I am around 99% sure Zetton’s statement says he could destroy the solar system but we still need confirmation. Juda’s databook description is the one that we desperately need translation or at least a summary of the description on to determine whether or not he is in tier 3.

Zetton Laser:

Kaiju Memorabilia

A trillion degree fireball is unleashed!?

In addition to his superhuman strength, Zetton is a multiplayer who can use light ray abilities, warp movement, and barriers. Among his many abilities, his fireball technique, said to reach 1 trillion degrees, is famous in particular. However, if a large 1 trillion degree fireball were to be fired in reality, such energy would be so great that the earth, let alone the solar system, would be instantly destroyed...the heat is moderate!

Note of reference: 地球 or chikyū here means the earth (or globe), and 太陽系 or taiyōkei means solar system.

Juda, the Universe "Destroyer":

Immortal Demon Juda

Juda (60 meters tall, 32,000 tons), the Space Emperor who possesses the Grand King, is the greatest demon in the universe, born from the distortion of the universe. He is capable of unleashing all kinds of cosmic monsters and creating monsters of great strength.

In addition to his subordinates, the Space Ninja Alien Baltan and the Hell Alien Hipporit, he also summoned the Kaiju Enmargo from hell to fight the Ultra brothers. His true form is said to be the weight of the universe itself, an immortal being with no physical form.

50,000 years ago, when he attempted to destroy the universe by distorting the whole universe, Father of Ultra corrected the distortion of the universe and he was once defeated, but he has been resurrected many years later. In the recent battle, he and the Grand King, who had been sharing his power with him, disappeared, but there is a possibility that they will be resurrected again.

It is unclear whether he is the same Juda of the Gua Army who fought Andro Melos and others.

So this is what my findings have come up with. Had to also use a wikia for Ultraman cuz IDK any of these character names so yeah lol. But here it is.

Last edited:
Thank you! You've been a huge help.

So yeah I guess that should be enough proof for 4-B Zetton. Though I'm not sure whether or not Zetton would be baseline 4-B or Cell lvl 4-B based on his description. And I'm not sure if that databook description is enough to make Juda tier 3. What do you guys who are still here think?

Again, thanks for the help Qli, now we can make a progress here

As for Zetton, remind me what is the explanation for 4-B Cell again? And for Juda same here, maybe wait for more inputs from the others

Cell’s 4-B is also via destroying the solar system except we assume he destroys it from Earth because at the time he was on Earth. Zetton’s statement says it would destroy not only the Earth but the solar system as well if it were in real life so I think he could possibly scale to that calc.

And yeah we’ll need more input about Juda.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out Qliphoth.

I suppose that a 4-B Zetton and 3-A Juda seem warranted then.

Again, no problems~

4-B Zetton is fine however you put it. There's not much said for it other than what I found of it but it is correct AFAIK.

Juda for 3-A, I would say unsure at first just from the databook...but the scans regarding that + databook backs up what's said of his endgame goal to destroy the universe so there's at least that.

That would be my input here since...well I'm already here so might as well.

(Coming from someone whose only heard the series in name, but know nothing else of it ^^; )

Last edited:
Again, no problems~

4-B Zetton is fine however you put it. There's not much said for it other than what I found of it but it is correct AFAIK.

Juda for 3-A, I would say unsure at first just from the databook...but the scans regarding that + databook backs up what's said of his endgame goal to destroy the universe so there's at least that.

That would be my input here since...well I'm already here so might as well.

(Coming from someone whose only heard the series in name, but know nothing else of it ^^; )
Well I’ll just wait a bit more to see what other people say about what lvl of 4-B Zetton should be and whether Juda should be 3-B or 3-A either one would be fine though.

I'm just bumping this by giving my own inputs.

I believe the 4-B statements are legitimate enough given the abundance of stellar feats durong the Showa Era series, one of which involved moving stars enough to form an artificial constellation and another featuring a monstet large enough to contain solar system's worth of planets and stars.

I'm not sure how exactly to justify Juda's feat. But while it may look like it's just universal scale spatial manipulation, it still has statements indicating physical destruction.

Back