• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Even if the Ultra-Monitor didn't last very long in the JL series, i think he deserve a profiles at this point. The Ultra-Monitor stated that he was equal to Perpetua's power however, this was left unproved and he appeared to be powerless against Perpetua at the peak of her powers.

Attack Potency

• He fought a weakened Perpetua who possessed six hidden forces of the universe at this time including opposite forces of the sphere of the gods and the dimensional superstructure.
  • He contains and can shape the energies of the brothers three's respective domains, positive matter multiverse, antimatter universe and the dark multiverse/world forge.
  • He is powered by a shard of the Totality, the oldest energy in existence and power core from which the multiverse was created.
Powers & Abilities

The Ultra-Monitor should have all the abilities of the brothers three.

Weaknesses

The Ultra-Monitor require a lot of energy of the Totality to maintain himself.

Conclusion

The Ultra-Monitor is definitely far above the brothers three and he can fight on par with a weakened Perpetua who seemed to be above 2-A but High 2-A or even higher since she possessed the void wind and the sixth note.

Others

• The Monitor, Anti-Monitor, The World Forger should have on their Attack Potency "Contain the energies of the positive matter multiverse" (Mar Novu), "Contains the energies of the antimatter universe" (Mobius), "Contains the energies of the dark multiverse/world forge (Alpheus).
  • Extrasensory Perception for all the brothers three or at least for Mar Novu since he remembers the events of Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis ect as seen in JL #27.
  • Add on Perpetua Attack Potency "Exists in the Sixth Dimension, a realm beyond time and imagination and outside the Source Wall", "Her powers was used by Brainiac and the Legion of Doom to destroy the Source Wall".
  • Add to Perpetua's inteligence that she can create technologies capable of stabilizing the hypertime and can be used to bottle Prime Earth futures.

He only appeared for a few panels, and as such is not relevant enough. Sorry.

Okay i understand. What about the others stuffs about Perpetua and the brothers three?

I am not sure about the last case.

• Extrasensory Perception for all the brothers three or at least for Mar Novu since he remembers the events of Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis ect as seen in JL #27.
That is just due to existing on a higher level of existence.

This seems fine.

• Add on Perpetua Attack Potency "Exists in the Sixth Dimension, a realm beyond time and imagination and outside the Source Wall", "Her powers was used by Brainiac and the Legion of Doom to destroy the Source Wall".
This also seems fine.

• Add to Perpetua's inteligence that she can create technologies capable of stabilizing the hypertime and can be used to bottle Prime Earth futures.
I thought that Brainiac did that.

if ant is right it was brainiac who made the technology and manipulated it to delay the JL. and about the thing about the sea novu because that is the fact of being a superior D being mister.mxy still remembers the whole DC story why an infinitely superior being doesn't?

the rest is fine and that of the new code, because if I believe that if it can be added, it will also merge the brothers and be able to nullify perpetually through ALE (apart from giving it).

I am not sure about the last case.

That is just due to existing on a higher level of existence.

This seems fine.

This also seems fine.

I thought that Brainiac did that.

Yes but Brainiac used the technology Perpetua has created.

Alpheus contains the energies of his respective domain, the world forge within the dark multiverse.

Agreed, what about just another key for all the brothers?

Maybe, it could be a good alternative.

Elizio33 said:
Yes but Brainiac used the technology Perpetua has created.

Alpheus contains the energies of his respective domain, the world forge within the dark multiverse.
Okay. That seems fine then.

An extra key seems redundant though.

• The Tear of Extinction can nullify Regenerationn as Cheetah did with Poseidon, the latter was unable to heal himself after being injured by her.
  • Perpetua can gift Mobius with the ALE.

Because the fusion only appeared extremely briefly, and would have mostly the same statistics as its components.

Thanks. I have locked the pages again.

Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back