• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tree makes a contract...and becomes a magical girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Composite Tree and Kyubey

First things first, excuse the poor drawing. I thought it would be fun to incorporate a little drawing of the two since Kyubey is pretty easy too draw on the computer at least.

Alright, I have jumped on the tree meme but it's dying down a little so I thought why not?

Composite Tree:

vs

Kyubey: 7 (SD, Kaltias, Monarch, Loyal, Neolancer, EliminatorVenom, Peter1129)

Tie: 1 (Saikou)

+ Speed is Equalized

Who comes out ontop?

Remind me how long the CT can live? Also why speed equal... the tree doesn't even have an actual speed...

Edit: 80000 years uh?

• A tree*
"oh not another one"

• Makes a contract*

"Kuebey?"

• Clicks link*
"Yep"

Kuebey probably outlives though.

Though that's assuming there is only one kubey that resurrects and not an entire species hive mind of kuebeys that can each individually die which was what I assumed.

I mean, the Incubator are a hive mind. Saying "a single Incubator" is like saying "a single Tyranid". Although the bodies are probably actual replacements because Rebellion showed us that there are multiple Incubators.

I'm tempted to vote the tree just out of spite for Kyubey. But Kyubey likely outlives, can probably isolate the tree in a forcefield, and resurrection takes care of pretty much everything that the tree can do

It can be made surrounding the tree tho. Which i'm pretty sure would count as incapacitation

Kyubey kind of incapacitates the tree with a forcefield. In time, the tree will actually die by nutrition deprivation if the forcefield does completely surround it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back