• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Human vs Kyubey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda do when i'm trying to destroy the paper.

It isn't incapacitation anyway because Kyubey can still use telepathy if he isn't dead

Kaltias said:

It isn't incapacitation anyway because Kyubey can still use telepathy if he isn't dead
Then both are incapacitated one has his spine broken and a figurative potato while the other is passed out on the floor

Kaltias said:
but he will be activily trieing to knock out

but, he would be most likely unconscius.... and even then, ch could still HA|RM them, so it doesent count as incap

Well for one, pretty sure CH would start off trying to kill him, that gives Kyubey enough time to incapvia telepathy

And two, not sure if Kyubey can be knocked out due to his hive mind.

SomebodyData said:
Well for one, pretty sure CH would start off trying to kill him, that gives Kyubey enough time to incapvia telepathy
And two, not sure if Kyubey can be knocked out due to his hive mind.
is it in character for it to use it?

no proof otherwise id say he can

Kyubey doesn't fight so it would be speculation, but Kyubey has used it before.

The fact that he's part of a hive mind, is the proof is what I'm trying to suggest.

SomebodyData said:
Kyubey doesn't fight so it would be speculation, but Kyubey has used it before.
The fact that he's part of a hive mind, is the proof is what I'm trying to suggest.
it can be speculated dependant on hiis character

no, being connected to other peapole does not negate phisics. much like if xavier connect himsel with somone they still get knocked out just fine

Well he tries to use everything to his advantage, even his enemies' advantages (See Homura's Revenge)

.... You do know what a Hive Mind is right?

SomebodyData said:
Well he tries to use everything to his advantage, even his enemies' advantages (See Homura's Revenge)
.... You do know what a Hive Mind is right?
yes, a hive mind is a mother mind or creature controlling other speciemen that tend to be similiar to ants in structure where individual lives dont matter. but being knocked out is a phisical side effect. and it doesent depend on someones brain

No, a hive mind is a combined intellect, you're thinking of a hive class structure.

SomebodyData said:
No, a hive mind is a combined intellect, you're thinking of a hive class structure.
sorry, got it confused, but xxavier CAN connect multiple minds into one. and the fact that "the mind is willing, but the body is not" still stands

A- You said connect them

B- Are you talking about Onslaught? I don't remember Xaiver doing anything like that.

SomebodyData said:
A- You said connect them
B- Are you talking about Onslaught? I don't remember Xaiver doing anything like that.
not exactly a grammar genius

he was stated to, but didnt actualy do it because, well, morals and plot

Just a reminder that kyubey can actually control multiple bodies at once as seen in rebellion

And does kyubey's bodies actually have a spine? Because it didn't seem so when he was shooted/exploded/destroyed by Homura, and when he opens his back he's just kinda empty inside

What reason exactly is everyone voting for Kyubey? I've never seen his telepathy be used ofensively and I don't think he has a way of harming CH, unless I'm missing something here

Simply captured it should work actually. As long as you didn't kill it. Kyubey tends to not waste any of its copy in character.

Also, anything humans have made or know of that could remotely be used for combat.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Simply captured it should work actually. As long as you didn't kill it. Kyubey tends to not waste any of its copy in character.
Also, anything humans have made or know of that could remotely be used for combat.
its capable of teletrasporing and its is willing to kill here, and openly trying to

Read the OP, win by any conditions, CH should have realized that killing Kyubey would be a futile attempt. So they should have captured it instead. And again, anything humans have made or know of that could remotely be used for combat. CH can just put a shocking collar on Kyubey, or used a stun gun to knock it out, or anything else that can incap Kyubey without killing it.

Yes, Kyubey can technicaly used multiple bodies at once, but again, he tends not to waste any of them, even when it is in dire situation.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Read the OP, win by any conditions, CH should have realized that killing Kyubey would be a futile attempt. So they should have captured it instead. And again, anything humans have made or know of that could remotely be used for combat. CH can just put a shocking collar on Kyubey, or used a stun gun to knock it out, or anything else that can incap Kyubey without killing it.

Yes, Kyubey can technicaly used multiple bodies at once, but again, he tends not to waste any of them, even when it is in dire situation.
it wouldent get that far, it would get mindraped before it could figure it out. and while not in character, the fighter will be put into a mindstate where they thrive to win

Well A- Use more mild language, B- The fact that he can do something makes this not a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back