• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Notice me: A Magical Girl vs the Chair-God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair

But given the AP difference, Madoka could probably just break free of the box, or just shoot magical squall straight through the box into Aizen

Plus she won't actually die unless her soul gem is destroyed, so unless one of the spikes going into the box manages to his her soul gem, she'd just heal up and be fine.

Whoa really? KS get negs, kido would be useless, outclassed in term of AP.. how Aizen suppose to win then? :(

Also, wont aizen get a Tier modificarion after Bleach's revision? Because I doubt he will retain the tier 5.

Why Aizen is 5-C to begin with? It says that he took an attack from Yhwach who is 5-B

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kaltias said:
Why Aizen is 5-C to begin with? It says that he took an attack from Yhwach who is 5-B
Because he took an attack from a casual Yhwach who had a moon feat. 5-B yhwach is Yhawch at his strongest.

I schnee. Also iirc witches manipulate your perception too, that's how you end up in their labyrinth. Also 5-C is fifth timeline Madoka

The real question is when the revision gonna happen...

Man seems the revision is currently on hiatus just like the anime

Aizenishere said:
If only Kubo could throw us a bone... and attach Aizens Bankai to that bone so we can KNOW WHAT IT IS Q.Q
Keep dreaming boi, keep dreaming.

considering Aizen has no way of doing anything to her its a stomp. but thats more because we have them in the same tier for some reason, so I suppose it's ok to be added?

The thing I see in here :

>KS wouldn't work on Her

>Has higher AP

>Has ability to one shot Aizen and bypass Azien's defense and regen

>Can break his strongest kido (kurohitsugi)

Aizen can do nothing to her, isn't this kinda stomp?

You sure. I mean, Aizen can get rid quite number of Madoka's arrows with Kurohitsugi (It engulfed the targets and destroyed everything inside of it) while trying to get close to Madoka. But then again, there is no guarantee that Madoka will just stand there and let Aizen come close to her. I'm sure she will distanced herself while spamming arrows again. This can go for a while and Aizen stilll has that invinsibility Kido he used during the Pendulum Arc.

But then again, Madoka's arrows are about....a LOT. even with invisibility, it's only matter of time before Aizen got hit by some of her arrows. Aizen is far from helpless in this fight.

They start 50M away with speed equal, Aizen isn't getting close to her if she likes keeping her distance. She has ways of putting Aizen down and keeping him down whilst he does not.

Bleach is in for a revision and Aizen will likely get downgraded to tier 6 so this match may be removed eventually anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back