• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The tier for Grandfather Spider's heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider and The Chaos Heart, should get upgraded to 2-C. This would also upgrade Grandmother Raven (stronger than Spider with his heart) and Bartleby (Equal to Raven). Although, this would only be "possibly" rather than a straight up 2-C. In essence "At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C"

His heart is stated capable of unravaling the very fabric of existence . To figure out where this stands, we need to know the size of existence.

-The spiral has been accepted to be universe, but in case there are still skceptics, here are some examples:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/ambrose-2471

One of the developers of the game, states, acting as Headmaster Ambrose: " I am currently researching a third triangle, one that we know little about, but seems to be quite puzzling and immensely powerful; the Astral magics. These deal with the manipulation of the universe itself, the Sun, the Moon and the Stars; those heavenly bodies which are bound by (and make up) the Spiral itself, the inner workings of the great machine which makes the Universe tick... much like an old (but perfectly maintained) timepiece.

This is saying that the spiral is a universe (I can give many more examples if needed). Important note: Only the spiral believes in magic, it doesn't exist in The Player's world. So the term universe in this context is only talking about the spiral.

Medulla stated Spider could destroy THIS universe . The only universe he's aware of is the spiral.

This brings in The Player's world. Which is outside the spiral. WE are The Player, and we are from earth. This, alongside the fact it is outside the universe and magic doesn't exist there, implying it's another universe.

The character that stated The Chaos Heart could unravel existence wasn't aware there was a world outside the spiral, meaning they didn't know there was more than one universe. But considering spider extremely weakened could destroy the timeline, and scales to other characters who can do the same, it is a logical assumption to say he couldn't destroy the universe earth is in as well, along with the spiral. He said the power of him weakened and with his heart is "unlimited". Which, while vague, at least implies he's vastly more powerful

So I propose:

Grandfather Spider

Grandmother Rave

Bartleby

Be upgraded to "At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C"

Spider's profile would look like:

At least Universe level+ (Grandmother Raven used his heart to bring everything, including the spiral into existence, and it was stated that if he were to be killed, the spiral would be destroyed, a fact brought up many times. Was about to reset time for the entire spiral, and could have destroyed it if he wanted to. Far more powerful than Morganthe, who, with the song of creation, which was originally sung by Bartleby with Spider's heart, was going to rewrite the timeline and create a new universe) | Unknow. At least Universe level+, possibly Low Multiversal (Spider's heart would allow him to regain the power of unlimited chaos . And it was stated that the chaos heart on it's own could unravel the very fabric of existence,which is implied to have more than one universe)

Key: Weakened I With his heart

Raven and Bartleby's justification would be the same, just their tiering will change

I do not see any clear evidence of being able to destroy more than one universe at once. Sorry.

?

It's stated his heart could unravel the very fabric of existence

We have strong implications there is more than one universe. His weakened self could reset and destroy a timeline. Then we learn his heart can unravel existence itself (existence being 2 universes in size) + him being "unlimited more powerful" than his weakened self

Can you remind me with a summary of the evidence why there is more than one universe?

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/ambrose-2471

" I am currently researching a third triangle, one that we know little about, but seems to be quite puzzling and immensely powerful; the Astral magics. These deal with the manipulation of the universe itself, the Sun, the Moon and the Stars; those heavenly bodies which are bound by (and make up) the Spiral itself, the inner workings of the great machine which makes the Universe tick... much like an old (but perfectly maintained) timepiece."

The spiral is the universe most of the game takes place. It's where magic exists.

https://imgur.com/a/P7Tnubl

WE (literally us) are not from the spiral, meaning we are from outside the universe. If we are not from this universe, we are from another

https://youtu.be/Xij_bEPdLN4?t=113

Ambrose picked US from earth, a place that doesn't have magic. Meaning earth is outside the spiral and from the universe WE are from

Again, this is still only "possibly 2-C"

Well, alright, I suppose that "possibly" might be fine.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back