• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equalized.

Both are 9-C and in-character.

Battle is outside of Fazbear's Fright.

Who wins?

Preschool: 5

Elementary: 0

Tie: 0

Music

3BB59E1A-6477-458F-BDDD-688F99DC3FF2
Let's see how you go against Things One and Two!

Freddy
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Well physically, Freddy is stronger. No doubt about that.

But how does Freddy beat a reality-warping cat?

Freddy has stealth, that is true.

but even with the cat's eyes closed he can see you.

Going with the cat for more abilities.

How is it a sto.....Wait.

Composite Human.

C. Human.

CH.

Christian H.

Christian Higdon.

Oh, my god.

He broke my heart after sort of killing Charlie.

Well lets see here... When I went to Freddy's link it sent me to his Novel incarnation, If thats how it is then obviously I will go with The Cat In The Hat via vaster hax and variety and being suprisingly slightly stronger then Novel Freedy (The Cat In The Hat is a good Street Level+ after all.)

Voting for the Cat.

None taken. It is just when a thread is over a month old, it tends to be prefered that instead of commenting on that thread, a new one is created. This thread was necro-ed by multiple months, but I guess we are just rolling with it tbh idk.

If a thread is still relevant I don't see why we wouldn't roll with it or why the votes wouldn't count.

I really don't think necroing a thread is that bad

Okay but it's not like anyone really enforces it. At most it just gets people (mostly newbies) yelled and and makes them too intimidated to come back.

And I say yelled at because I've seen someone shout NECRO at someone because they did it and it's just completely stupid and practically unnecessary. If the match is still valid then I don't see why it can't be done. Also the response in question left a good argument anyways so it's fine

Like I said, not enforced, and the rule gets overturned if it was an actual meaningful post. You provided more to the argument, so it's fine

besides it's two votes away and no one is honestly going to care

Back