• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
The Team 7 is given the mission to take down Roi by the hokage. Kakashi is away for a mission, so Team 7 have to do this without him.
Team 7 have the knowgelement that Roi is dangerous criminal, and that's it.
Speed equal
Tier up is restricted for Naruto
They fight on Hashima Island

Team 7 part 1 is used.
Naruto Chūnin Exams Finals to Konoha Crush Key is being used
Sasuke Land of Waves to Chūnin Exams Preliminaries Key is being used
Sakura Part 1 Key is being used
Roi from... he don't have other keys, so he just him normally.

Votes:
Team 7 gg:

Roi gg:

i'm voting on roi

naruto clones and sakura aren't gonna be useful due to roi wind magic that can hit all of them and since it's invisible they can't dodge(sakura can't heal herself yet and she doesn't have the same pain tolerance naruto has)

naruto also can't dodge it since it's invisible but he has a high pain tolerance so he should still be able to fight even while heavily injured

sasuke is probably the only one who can actually dodge it due to his enhanced sight, analytical prediction and info analysis(he should be able to at least avoid being hit in any vital areas by using the substitution jutsu)

if naruto reveals his name then roi will eat his name, if naruto doesn't reveal his name roi can keep slashing him with wind magic until naruto pass out(or dies)or just finish him with a dura neg attack

the biggest problem in this fight is gonna be sasuke but once sakura and naruto are defeated i don't think there's much he can do...both sasuke and roi have analytical prediction so sasuke won't be able to dodge roi attacks forever and if roi hits him once with the ultimate palm sasuke is gonna either die or be too injured to fight properly and eventually lose to roi

just realized roi has gifted for some reason which is just..wrong? he is a genius at the very minimum
Anyways

how big is roi's wind magic (range wise and aoe wise)
tens of meter and I am assuming he can also perform Al Fura which is an AoE

Bump
i'm voting on roi

naruto clones and sakura aren't gonna be useful due to roi wind magic that can hit all of them and since it's invisible they can't dodge(sakura can't heal herself yet and she doesn't have the same pain tolerance naruto has)

naruto also can't dodge it since it's invisible but he has a high pain tolerance so he should still be able to fight even while heavily injured

sasuke is probably the only one who can actually dodge it due to his enhanced sight, analytical prediction and info analysis(he should be able to at least avoid being hit in any vital areas by using the substitution jutsu)

if naruto reveals his name then roi will eat his name, if naruto doesn't reveal his name roi can keep slashing him with wind magic until naruto pass out(or dies)or just finish him with a dura neg attack

the biggest problem in this fight is gonna be sasuke but once sakura and naruto are defeated i don't think there's much he can do...both sasuke and roi have analytical prediction so sasuke won't be able to dodge roi attacks forever and if roi hits him once with the ultimate palm sasuke is gonna either die or be too injured to fight properly and eventually lose to roi

I forgot, but Naruto is 92.9 tons, Sakura and Sasgay is 18.58 Tons

Roi is 27.66 Tons of TNT
So i don't think Sasuke gonna be the only problem.

Bump

I forgot, but Naruto is 92.9 tons, Sakura and Sasgay is 18.58 Tons

Roi is 27.66 Tons of TNT
So i don't think Sasuke gonna be the only problem.
Sasugay and Suskura get one shotted with palm of the fist king then
also doesnt Roi scale to 2x the value due to being able to deal with both Julius and Ricardo at the same time?

Sasugay and Suskura get one shotted with palm of the fist king then
Yeah, when they get knock out, Naruto would need to get them out, so they can recover and try something else.
They do have some more wincons trought.

also doesnt Roi scale to 2x the value due to being able to deal with both Julius and Ricardo at the same time?
No? He is stronger, but is not 2x

Back