• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
just to clarify both characters wincons:

Sasuke:
  • Ap: 4.3 Gigatons (11.2 Gigatons with Kirin)
  • Speed: equal, higher (via Shunshin no Jutsu), Sol (with Kirin)
  • Genjutsu that apply by looking into his eyes
  • Amaterasu that spawn directly on the enemies by sight, hot enough to instantly vaporize iron (the heat needed to instantly vaporize iron is 20,000F, two times hotter then the surface of the sun)
Ley:
  • Ap: 26.5 Gigatons.
  • Power Nullification (as long as he hits the attack with he's palm)
  • better Durability(he's skin can't be penetrated by even holy swords)
  • Teleportation
  • Dura Negation (via Palm of the fist king, and he's daggers)
  • layered Soul manipulation (by touching the chest or the back of an opponent that he knows he's name)
  • heat resistance (can resist heat that instantly vaporize buildings as long as he has mana)
  • skill advantage (can use the memory, ability, techniques, physical stats of over 10,000 formidable warriors, Ley is pretty picky when it comes to he's food so all of those warriors are not fodders)

the Shunshin no Jutsu is used to close the distance between you and your opponent almost instantly, it's not much useful if a character can react to it, and it does not give the character a full body speed amp for close combat, it's pretty much an inferior version of Teleportation.

instant Teleportation is a pretty problematic ability for most of the Characters in Naruto even if they know about it, I can't remember any character who was able to deal with it, Obito in he's Biju mode had to put fire on he's back so the second Hokage can't teleport to it.

the last problem would be Sasuke's name, Sasuke is pretty much proud of he's clan and always give out he's name when asked, Ley can just teleport behind him touch he's back and GG with he's authority.

Last edited:
If this is true then Ley one taps.

Oh and i have beef with SoL kirin, its obvious wank
Not enough for a one shot and also stop completely ignoring the actual pretty well-made arguments for Sasuke and just conflating Ley's stuff in a single message to make him look stronger to less than knowledgeable viewers and newcomers of this thread.

You guys are acting like Sasuke will just stand there like an idiot and do absolute nothing (like most of your arguments in VS Threads I've noticed.) Sasuke's faster speed will allow him to dodge Ley with ease, you don't need to be a skill god to just move out of the way because you're faster.
Ley have previous knowlegement of Sasuke Genjutsu and Amaterasu
Also, talk about loaded matchup. Ley gets knowledge of some of Sasuke's abilities but Sasuke gets nothing? Hella unfair Fezzih, hella unfair.

Not enough for a one shot
Organ based dura neg alone is usually enough for one or 2 shot, forget 5x AP gap + dura neg💀

You guys are acting like Sasuke will just stand there like an idiot and do absolute nothing (like most of your arguments in VS Threads I've noticed.) Sasuke's faster speed will allow him to dodge Ley with ease, you don't need to be a skill god to just move out of the way because you're faster.
Reread Obito vs Minato
Its impossible for sharingan to read Teleportations and all Ley would need to do is act like he is attacking normally then teleport to his back. Also how tf is Sasuke gonna dodge smth that will spawn ON him

Sure okay then, what about this now?
Not really, the OP literally just restricts two of Sasuke's wincons (that aren't even unbalanced for this fight). Sasuke having knowledge of Ley's authority is not as potent as Ley having knowledge of Genjutsu and Ama.

This is a loaded matchup and I don't want any part of it anymore, my vote remains for Sasuke and don't ever call me again for a Re:Zero thread again if this is how you guys debate. The only time I'll show up is if I specifically need to see an AW or SAO character beat one of yours.

Not really, the OP literally just restricts two of Sasuke's wincons (that aren't even unbalanced for this fight). Sasuke having knowledge of Ley's authority is not as potent as Ley having knowledge of Genjutsu and Ama.
Well, Ley Authority is bassicaly a sure Win trought.
But you right. Les't me change again.

just to clarify both characters wincons:

Sasuke:
  • Ap: 4.3 Gigatons (11.2 Gigatons with Kirin).
  • Speed: equal, higher (via Shunshin no Jutsu), Sol (with Kirin).
  • Genjutsu that apply by looking into his eyes.
  • Amaterasu that spawn directly on the enemies by sight, hot enough to instantly vaporize iron (the heat needed to instantly vaporize iron is 20,000F, two times hotter then the surface of the sun).
Ley:
  • Ap: 26.5 Gigatons.
  • Power Nullification (as long as he hits the attack with he's palm).
  • better Durability(he's skin can't be penetrated by even holy swords)
  • Teleportation.
  • Dura Negation (via Palm of the fist king, and he's daggers).
  • layered Soul manipulation (by touching the chest or the back of an opponent that he knows he's name).
  • limited heat resistance (can resist heat that instantly vaporize buildings as long as he has mana).
  • skill advantage (can use the memory, ability, techniques, physical stats of over 10,000 formidable warriors, Ley is pretty picky when it comes to he's food so all of this warriors are not fodders).

the Shunshin no Jutsu is used to close the distance between you and your opponent almost instantly, it's not much useful if a character can react to it, and it does not give the character a full body speed amp for close combat, it's pretty much an inferior version of Teleportation.

instant Teleportation is a pretty problematic ability for most of the Characters in Naruto even if they know about it, I can't remember any character who was able to deal with it, Obito in he's Biju mode had to put fire on he's back so the second Hokage can't teleport to it.

the last problem would be Sasuke's name, Sasuke is pretty much proud of he's clan and always give out he's name, Ley can just teleport behind him touch he's back and GG with he's authority.
You just shot yourself in the leg. it's not much useful if a character can react to it . Great ley can't react to it coz he is slower. Literally shunshin FTE people with comparable speed to them.

And once again is it like y'all don't know how teleportation works? What happened when minato teleported to obito or tobirama to madara twice or minato to madara? They all got stomped hard why? The character they teleported to had higher combat and reaction speed than them so teleporting became useless . Teleporting is a huge advantage to people that have comparable speed to you. Not someone much faster
Sasuke <shunshin Sasuke <chidori Sasuke <sharingan reaction speed. This is the huge speed amps Sasuke has..ley is never touching him. Not ever. Yeah no Sasuke has never giving his name to his enemies bro makes no sense.
Sasuke vaporise ley with amaterasu instantly.

I find it funny that you guys gave knowledge of Sasuke abilities to ley and none to Sasuke

You just shot yourself in the leg. it's not much useful if a character can react to it . Great ley can't react to it coz he is slower. Literally shunshin FTE people with comparable speed to them.
that's what Perception Manipulation is for.

I find it funny that you guys gave knowledge of Sasuke abilities to ley and none to Sasuke
Sasuke was giving knowledge about Ley's Authority.

Great he has one perception boost. Sasuke has 2 speed boost and a perception boost higher than those 2 speed boost. Ley is still much slower
Ley has his natural perception boost to see those comparable to him in slow-motion, and he also has Yang Magic which amps physicals to the point where a blitz from a fair distance away can be reacted to, alongside Yin Magic which slows down the target by an equal amount.

Ley has his natural perception boost to see those comparable to him in slow-motion, and he also has Yang Magic which amps physicals to the point where a blitz from a fair distance away can be reacted to, alongside Yin Magic which slows down the target by an equal amount.
Perception blitz btw

@Fezzih_007
I know what FRA is, i was asking based on which wincon
We already talk about his wincons, you want me to repeat them?
Ley can teleport and one tap
Ok, ignoring the fact that we already talk about how Sasuke can dodge Ley attacks with Sharigan and higher reaction speed, that still don't mean Sasuke don't have wincons that non-non can vote due to the fact they still valid.

Sasuke FRA.

I don't really like the idea of Sasuke just stating his whole name randomly against a fighter he doesn't know nor knows him. And I think given ama's superior heat and the fact its a go to for most of the war arc I see it being a more believable win con than Ley name haxing here.

Sasuke have knowlegement of Ley Authority
And giving him such knowledge he'll cover his back with susanoo,

Susano'o is restricted for Sasuke
Is all use of Susanoo restricted or just perfect susanoo? Why? The skeletal and ribcage uses aren't tier jumps so they should be useable here.
Assuming they are Sasuke can just put those on to protect his back, or if not he can just put amaterasu blades behind him.

We already talk about his wincons, you want me to repeat them?
I want to know which ones he is talking about
Ok, ignoring the fact that we already talk about how Sasuke can dodge Ley attacks with Sharigan and higher reaction speed,
false, Ley also has stat buffs and debuffs that he can use to basically equalize the speed gap. Add to that his one shot AP gap

Its unlikely with Noninho but i have a feeling that people are misunderstanding the actual reaction speed gap.

Sasuke FRA.

I don't really like the idea of Sasuke just stating his whole name randomly against a fighter he doesn't know nor knows him. And I think given ama's superior heat and the fact its a go to for most of the war arc I see it being a more believable win con than Ley name haxing here.
Leys more likely wincon is just teleporting on him and one shotting him with 5x AP and Dura neg
And giving him such knowledge he'll cover his back with susanoo,

Is all use of Susanoo restricted or just perfect susanoo? Why? The skeletal and ribcage uses aren't tier jumps so they should be useable here.
Assuming they are Sasuke can just put those on to protect his back, or if not he can just put amaterasu blades behind him.
Ley doesn't need to touch his opponents back to tag them
He could teleport on sasugays head, or even his toe
He is a sleezebag so anthing that works is fair game

Is all use of Susanoo restricted or just perfect susanoo? Why?
huh
why is Susano'o restricted for Sasuke?
Well, If Sasuke can use Susano'o, that pretty much a stomp for Sasuke, due to the tier difference.
The skeletal and ribcage uses aren't tier jumps so they should be useable here.
Are they? Like, in the durability section they are actually tier jumps, but i don't know If is the fully summoned Susano'o or just Sasuke using as a ribcage. I still restricted just in case.

Well, If Sasuke can use Susano'o, that pretty much a stomp for Sasuke, due to the tier difference.
the tier difference is only for Senjutsu Susano'o (which requires help from Juugo) and Perfect Susano'o (which Sasuke only used with Naruto as Majestic Attire technique with Naruto's Kurama Mode)

Are they? Like, in the durability section they are actually tier jumps, but i don't know If is the fully summoned Susano'o or just Sasuke using as a ribcage. I still restricted just in case.
It's not, the senjutsu and perfect one are. The ribcage or skeletal aren't even listed as dura amps.

Island level (Comparable to his striking strength. Survived one of Kabuto's Suitons[157]), Large Country level with Senjutsu Susano'o (Comparable to his attack power), higher with Perfect Susano'o (Comparable to its attack power)

Ley doesn't need to touch his opponents back to tag them
He could teleport on sasugays head, or even his toe
He is a sleezebag so anthing that works is fair gam
Wait what? Why did he say this then?
  • layered Soul manipulation (by touching the chest or the back of an opponent that he knows he's name).

My point about names still stands. Sasuke doesn't just go around saying his name to randoms and given he knows of authority he won't just give his name to him.

I want to know which ones he is talking about
When my brain reboot and get back to work again, i say them, i kinda... In the need of that.
debuffs that he can use to basically equalize the speed gap.
Note that he hardly uses Yin and Yang magic while fighting. And also, the OP. Check It.
It's not, the senjutsu and perfect one are. The ribcage or skeletal aren't even listed as dura amps.

Island level (Comparable to his striking strength. Survived one of Kabuto's Suitons[157]), Large Country level with Senjutsu Susano'o (Comparable to his attack power), higher with Perfect Susano'o (Comparable to its attack power)
Huh, okay then.

When my brain reboot and get back to work again, i say them, i kinda... In the need of that.
Sleep if you need to
Note that he hardly uses Yin and Yang magic while fighting. And also, the OP. Check It.
Why restrict his yang magic???
Anyways, Yin magic debuff still applies and would be enough to become comparable on its own
I can already see how bad it would be for Sasuke💀
Shamak is just an easy win since it cuts off all your senses, Ley just neede to close the gap and shamak + dura neg would be enough

Back