• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
First Key for Sasuke
Start distance is 20 meters
They fight on the Yoshiwara of Kimetsu no Yaiba
Death manipulation of Julius is restricted.

Votes:
Alliterative Name:
anMwdnz_700b.jpg

Aesop Amnesia:
x8xffcl8bq071.jpg

Last edited:
Even without death hax Julius still destroys pretty hard with self-buff, debuffing Sasuke, & a SoL dura neg soul hax attack.

Even without death hax Julius still destroys pretty hard with self-buff, debuffing Sasuke, & a SoL dura neg soul hax attack.
It seems you want to say this is a stomp, are you saying this is a stomp?

I can present the arguments for Sasuke, If no one appears to do so.

I've never read Naruto so I don't wanna say for sure, but it looks like it is. Not to mention it's effective a 7v1 as his Spirits can act in tandem and individually.

You can look at the profile trought.

Anyway, i gonna wait for other Naruto fans to appear to see If they want a shot at this. If no, i present the advantages for both.

1) Sasuke is soul haxed to oblivion.

2) With the current equalized speed rules, Julius would still have SoL amps.
Per the profile, SoL seems to be with a single attack tho? Couldn't Sasuke aim dodge it by predicting it with the sharingan?

Edit: Ah, nevermind, this is Land of Waves Sasuke. Yeah, he's ******.

1) Sasuke is soul haxed to oblivion
2) With the current equalized speed rules, Julius would still have SoL amps.

Dodging is a thing, he have multiple ways to avoid Július attacks. Julius only Soul hax with one of his attacks. Sasuke can avoid with Sharingan, by analytical prediction Julius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back