• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright time to bring up new points for Ley
  • Ley can use the basic magic spell, shamak which cuts off all your senses and, since he knows about Sharingan he would be aware that cutting off its sight would be a easy way to negate it
  • The AP gap is still MASSIVE, considering that Ley has way higher AP and dura he can just tank anything that isnt amaterasu
  • Genjutsu gg is not a proper wincon because Ley can fight just as well without his eyesight, he can still hit your vitals if ALL of his senses have been cut off and his mind is floating in a void
  • Yin debuff is enough to equalize the speed gap as its comparable to yang magic buff which was enough for Julius to allow him to block a perception blitzing attack
  • He also slows down his own perception normally and on the highest of levels like Cecilus, even light seems to move at a snails pace. Worth noting that while he doesn't scale directly to the feat, that was still a kid cecilus and isnt as skilled as Adult Ceci or Reinhard meaning Ley can in fact downscale from it due to being top 5 in the flow chain
  • The reaction/combat speed advantage is not as great of an arguement as peoplr think it is fra.
  • Ley can also attack Sasuke with wind magic that he cant sense, due to the AP gap these will do massive damage and there is no way for Sasuke to avoid them

How much of this is… actually in character? You seem to be moving the goalpost a lot and kinda not going over how the fight plays out. Sure, Hax are all fine and dandy but how much of them are actually used and not just you thinking of the fastest way ley beats sasuke instead of the most realistic way

Alright time to bring up new points for Ley
lmao, half the thing you said we already talk about it
  • Ley can use the basic magic spell, shamak which cuts off all your senses and, since he knows about Sharingan he would be aware that cutting off its sight would be a easy way to negate it
Not IC, and Sasuke have resistance.
  • Yin debuff is enough to equalize the speed gap as its comparable to yang magic buff which was enough for Julius to allow him to block a perception blitzing attack
Satella, can you prove that? That Ley have a debuff that can decrease Sasuke speed? That IS comparable to the Yang thing?

Which would't matter, since is not IC.
  • He also slows down his own perception normally and on the highest of levels like Cecilus, even light seems to move at a snails pace. Worth noting that this feat as not being accepted on the profiles of no one yet, due to lacking a CRT.
Oh, this one is true.

How much of this is… actually in character? You seem to be moving the goalpost a lot and kinda not going over how the fight plays out. Sure, Hax are all fine and dandy but how much of them are actually used and not just you thinking of the fastest way ley beats sasuke instead of the most realistic way
All of it is, he goes for the best way to end his opponents as seen in Ram vs Ley where he did everything he could to end the fight instantly
Ley has eaten over 10,000 transcendents which includes the worlds top scientists, battle analysts, martial artists etc. And Ley is the Gourmet part of Gluttony so he only eats top tier people. None of those 10,000 are fodder.

I personally think he would open with dura neg + teleportation. This, I believe, is very likely to work because his base perception speed boost + normal stat amp is almost enough to cover the gap and teleportation would be enough to finish the final gap to surprise Sasuke and catch him off guard. A good palm of the fist king is enough to end it here
However if Sasuke manages to dodge this then these are the following things Ley might do next:
1. first under any circumstances, he would notice the speed gap, he can bypass this with yin magic debuff or try to hide from Sasuke by using shamak (before fezzih pops in, Shamak is a basic spell that even Subaru with 0 training could use multiple times. Ley is a combat genius and obviously knows this technique along with a proper control on it, he would absolutely think of using this or maybe even the higher tier varients like El Shamak,or Ul Shamak)
2. If he does above then he can just end the fight with some well placed hits + some wind magic spells that Sasuke can't sense and get sliced apart
3. He could teleport away and if Sasuke recovers fast enough and Ley doesn't move then he gets Amaterasu'd gg
4. He teleports around and does what he did against Ram, setting up wind traps and attacks which will make moving impossible and cause Sasuke to take major damage

lmao, half the thing you said we already talk about it

Not IC, and Sasuke have resistance.
Sasuke has resistance from shamak?
You do know that mist is listed as one of the weaknesses of sharingan-
Satella, can you prove that? That Ley have a debuff that can decrease Sasuke speed? That IS comparable to the Yang thing?
Yin magic and yang magic should have a relative stat buff and debuff
Which would't matter, since is not IC.
Tell me fezzih why a combat genius never seen before and never will be seen again wouldn't think of buffing himself against someone he is aware of being faster🥰

Sasuke has resistance from shamak?
Yeah, i just said that he did. The Manipulation of senses not gonna do anything.

You do know that mist is listed as one of the weaknesses of sharingan-
I know, when i that i said that is not?
Ignoring how easy is for Sasuke to get out there or blow away the mist by twerking off, my point is that Sasuke resist Shamak powers with Sharigan, the mist blocking off his vision don't matter at all to my statement.
Yin magic and yang magic should have a relative stat buff and debuff
I did ask the prove...

Tell me fezzih why a combat genius never seen before and never will be seen again wouldn't think of buffing himself against someone he is aware of being faster
He doesn't know Sasuke faster trought.

Yeah, i just said that he did. The Manipulation of senses not gonna do anything.
I dont see it on his profile
I know, when i that i said that is not?
Ignoring how easy is for Sasuke to get out there or blow away the mist by twerking off, my point is that Sasuke resist Shamak powers with Sharigan, the mist blocking off his vision don't matter at all to my statement.
I want to know how he resists shamak. I dont think he has ever been through a 100% sensory deprivation, especially not by this point. Subaru also mentioned how he couldn't think properly so it also blocks cognition and i dont think sasuke was ever shown to be a good drinker
I did ask the prove...
They are comparable magic, isnt that proof enough? It would be much weirder if they dont scale
Plus yin and yang are literally the opposites. The word choice already implies that, so if boosts stat by a certain amount then the other will decrease the same stat by the same amount
He doesn't know Sasuke faster trought.
He would after even a single iota of an interaction if Sasuke manages to somehow survive the first teleportation + dura neg combo

plus this is a rz character, there wont be a single movement of rest. the second the battle starts Ley will start attacking and wont stop till one of them is down

Last edited:
I did ask the prove...
Volume 2
“Yes, Dark element magic is quite famous…able to obstruct an opponent’s vision, sever him from sound, slow his movements, and the like. Rather convenient uses.”
“I’m a Debuffer?!”
A Debuffer was a specialized support class dedicated to so-called debuffs—skills that weakened the enemy
Arc 7 Chapter 98
the Yin and Yang attributes are basically thought of as effects that either enhance or hamper the performance of one’s body.
Enhancing one’s abilities may be summed up as strengthening the five senses, such as eyesight and hearing; enhancing physical abilities, such as arm and leg strength; and strengthening defenses, such as increasing bone and muscle density

Last edited:
given ama's superior heat
Ley's resistance to heat is literally the same.

My point about names still stands. Sasuke doesn't just go around saying his name to randoms and given he knows of authority he won't just give his name to him.
he has no reason to hide he's name, warriors usually give out their name before starting a battle, and Sasuke did it multiple times.
Ley's tactic is usually to give he's own name first hoping the the opponent would do the same.
and the OP gave Sasuke knowledge about Ley's Authority so it doesn't matter.

How good is Ley's resistance to extreme heat? This scan on his profile don't really tell much
Warlock Ley should scale to kid Cecilus, who was able to resist this heat

Inducing a thunderous sound, Cecilus destroyed buildings one after the other, and, kicking the pillars, rooftops, and household belongings of the destroyed buildings flying at speeds unperceivable to the eye, he made an incessant onslaught on the airborne Arakiya.

Of course, it was not a matter of which would reach her, as all of them vanished in the air before they had the chance.

I dont see it on his profile
In the Sharigan tabber from the resistance, he resist Perception Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation with Sharigan. That's what Shamak do.
They are comparable magic, isnt that proof enough?
Not really, since every example is like "Yang is a buff, Yin is a debuff" don't exactly mean they have comparable in the ammount of what the increase or decrease. It could be, but you need prove of that.

And i also ask you to prove that Ley know a spell like that, since even Beatrice never shown a spell that decrease the speed of someone.
Besides Vita, which is not really a speed decrease as much It is a increased in gravity of someone.
Scans of Yin debuff
Ok, i know about this, my argument don't really change.

Ley's resistance to heat is literally the same.
Man, i think you are a good supporter for the Rezero verse, so i kinda sad by saying that you being delusional by claiming that. Like, i din't bother respoding before, but i gonna do now.
the only argument is that it is as hot as the Sun
Which Ley resistance don't even remotely covers, but les't continue.
hot enough to vaporize metal.
In a instant too.
we are using Warlock Ley here so he's heat resistance should scale to Cecilus, who can run on magma and get near Arakia who vaporize anything around her including buildings and metal objects.
So, no one what you said are actually accepted on the wiki and profile yet as feat of heat resistance they have, and Amaterasu can burn magma anyway, so...

Btw, i gonna vote Inco, due to both Wincons.

I'm getting clowned on 😭

I had the impression when i read the chapter that getting close to Arakia is what evaporated the buildings
I didn't think that she might have used an attack to remove them

the only feat i have is Al getting evaporated by Arakia's fire

That was the number of attempts it had taken Al to figure out what had happened to him. In an instant, there was a whiteout so abrupt that he did not even realize that his body had evaporated――.

Al: [――Nah, it wasn’t caused by clouds or snow, it was fire, so I guess it’d be a redout. Or it’d also be fine to call it a crimsonout, ‘cuz it sounds cooler.]

In the Sharigan tabber from the resistance, he resist Perception Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation with Sharigan. That's what Shamak do.
Not even close.
It resists genjutsu which is an illusion type attack whereas shamak disconnects your senses from the brain.
In fact they are complete opposites as genjutsu connects to your brain and manipulates your chakra
Not really, since every example is like "Yang is a buff, Yin is a debuff" don't exactly mean they have comparable in the ammount of what the increase or decrease. It could be, but you need prove of that.

And i also ask you to prove that Ley know a spell like that, since even Beatrice never shown a spell that decrease the speed of someone.
Besides Vita, which is not really a speed decrease as much It is a increased in gravity of someone.
Well then sasuke just blitzes and it becomes unfair for Ley, unrestrict yang so that Ley can atleast keep up with him
So, no one what you said are actually accepted on the wiki and profile yet as feat of heat resistance they have, and Amaterasu can burn magma anyway, so...
I agree with Amaterasu burning Ley tbh, his heat resistance just doesn't scale yet🗿
Btw, i gonna vote Inco, due to both Wincons.
Counted

This is what happened yes. Arakiya's heat can evaporate metal in an instant. Idk why it would scale to Ley's resistance though, they never fought.
that was pre-awakened Cecilus, so I scaled them the same because they are all just using the flow method to resist it

It resists genjutsu which is an illusion type attack whereas shamak disconnects your senses from the brain.

Which Genjutsu also does.
It mess with your senses too.

In fact they are complete opposites as genjutsu connects to your brain and manipulates your chakra
Man, is a good thing that i have resistance to this argument after hearing a hundred times already. If not, i would probally go Insane.
It was never stated anywhere that Genjutsu works by controlling the chakra flow, what is said is that Genjutsu affects the senses to control the chakra flow not the other away around.
Well then sasuke just blitzes and it becomes unfair for Ley, unrestrict yang so that Ley can atleast keep up with him
Well, Ley already have the AP advantage but a large margin and have a lot of other abilities that covers meters of range like Ice and wind magic, all of them can pretty much one-shot Sasuke, If i give Ley the ability to buff himself to keep up with Sasuke speed, that would be unfair for Sasuke.

And like, Sasuke can biltz only with Chidori too.

I feel so bad for you ReZero, it just be hard trying to scale your verse with Satella just wanking it to high hell everyday and giving you a bad reputation.

Sasuke's wincon is using Amaterasu on Ley, while Ley's wincon is teleporting and one shotting Sasuke with 6x AP

it depend on who gets the first move, Sasuke's Amaterasu require some time to gather chakra in he's eye, while Ley can teleport instantly, so my vote is still on Ley.

he can Power Null it.
It depends, since Sasuke can use the lighting to avoid Ley Palm. It depends on the Jutsu Sasuke uses with lighting, because there's some he won't be able to Palm strike, like chidori stream or the ones with higher range, like Kirin.
Ley can resist treasured swords, Snake's can't penetrate his flesh
Well, they not exactly normal snakes, they can moan down the flesh of Naruto characters afterall.

Even then, they don't need to bypass his flesh directly, they can go down his throat. And they also don't need to bypass, since manda can eat Ley to poison him.
Even If he get out with leaper.
and i don't think the battle would go for that long, they are fighting while running away from an erupted volcano
The vulcan not gonna last that long, after they escape the radius of the Blast.

It depends, since Sasuke can use the lighting to avoid Ley Palm. It depends on the Jutsu Sasuke uses with lighting, because there's some he won't be able to Palm strike, like chidori stream or the ones with higher range, like Kirin.
Sasuke does not know about the palm of the fist king, if they both go head on Chidori vs Palm of the fist king, Ley having the AP+PowerNull+DuraNeg would slam

Well, they not exactly normal snakes, they can moan down the flesh of Naruto characters afterall.
treasured swords are not normal swords either

since manda can eat Ley to poison him.
Even If he get out with leaper.
what stopping Ley from dodging or leaping.

Back