• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Idk what value Akaza scales to, but seems almost at 8-A.

I was also thinking of a match vs Demon Slayer, when the revisions are done.

Akaza's Compass Needle sound like what Sword Masters like Theresa does, where the stronger the opponent, the stronger they are, and also adapting to attacks, which is Garfiel tier stuff.

But I can't even use those arguments cause it's not on the profiles.

-Danmaku won't do anything to Theresia since Elsa tier people can deal with dozens, and even countless numbers of attacks with skill

-Akaza's regen will be negated by Theresia's shinigami blessing.

-They both have precog and instinctive reaction

Honestly Akaza has higher ap, and seemingly comparable if not superior skill for now.

Once the revisions are done, i can make an argument Theresia outskills, but he would still be over 3x stronger, not a massive gap, i guess if Theresia is that much superior in skill, she could win, but for now i don't think she can, compass needle seems pretty op.

Idk what value Akaza scales to, but seems almost at 8-A.

I was also thinking of a match vs Demon Slayer, when the revisions are done.

Akaza's Compass Needle sound like what Sword Masters like Theresa does, where the stronger the opponent, the stronger they are, and also adapting to attacks, which is Garfiel tier stuff.

But I can't even use those arguments cause it's not on the profiles.

-Danmaku won't do anything to Theresia since Elsa tier people can deal with dozens, and even countless numbers of attacks with skill

-Akaza's regen will be negated by Theresia's shinigami blessing.

-They both have precog and instinctive reaction

Honestly Akaza has higher ap, and seemingly comparable if not superior skill for now.

Once the revisions are done, i can make an argument Theresia outskills, but he would still be over 3x stronger, not a massive gap, i guess if Theresia is that much superior in skill, she could win, but for now i don't think she can, compass needle seems pretty op.
Demon Slayer verse is surprisingly compatible with Re:Zero's characters.
Anyways i did argue that Theresia would instantly start fighting at full strength and even cutting Akaza once would give her a massive advantage not to mention her blessing is basically the same thing as the compass.

I think i might also make a pre resurrected Theresia vs Akaza matchup

Yea if she cuts him even once, he won't be able to heal, and will just bleed out at which point Akaza would have to kill her before he dies.

Akaza compass lets him adapt to his opponents over time, so like at this point, the longer the fight drags out, the less effective Theresia attacks will be cause Akaza will have seen them coming and adapt, meanwhile if Theresia can go all out, wound him, and then hold off long enough Akaza will just bleed out and die.

So depends which is likely the case.

Yea if she cuts him even once, he won't be able to heal, and will just bleed out at which point Akaza would have to kill her before he dies.

Akaza compass lets him adapt to his opponents over time, so like at this point, the longer the fight drags out, the less effective Theresia attacks will be cause Akaza will have seen them coming and adapt, meanwhile if Theresia can go all out, wound him, and then hold off long enough Akaza will just bleed out and die.
Doesn't Theresia also adapt to her opponents since she is massively superior to Julius whose attacks increase in accuracy and perception with time?
imo it will take a while for the gap to increase and Theresia should be able to kill him in that time. a single cut would reduce a lot of his potential and after weakening from that Theresia can just increase the amount of damage on him and win.
i would say Theresia takes this

Actually seems i was overestimating him, he can re-actively adapt to his opponent making his attacks more accurate, which is indeed what Julius does. For some reason i was thinking it was some busted accelerated development like Elsa where once she has seen an attack once, it won't work a second time, even when against a countless number of those attacks.

Basically low level reactive evolution, but no Azaka just learns to anticipate attacks and becomes more accurate over time.

It's still a good feat, but i was like putting him on the levels of what i think Garfiel and Elsa will be after the revisions.

Actually seems i was overestimating him, he can re-actively adapt to his opponent making his attacks more accurate, which is indeed what Julius does. For some reason i was thinking it was some busted accelerated development like Elsa where once she has seen an attack once, it won't work a second time, even when against a countless number of those attacks.

Basically low level reactive evolution, but no Azaka just learns to anticipate attacks and becomes more accurate over time.
Theresia fra then?

Well he still has a 3x ap advantage, and isn't a slouch in the skill department.

I think shinigami is kinda broken though, any wound she inflicts can't be healed even with cellular regeneration, so when she hits him, he will just bleed until he dies.

So i think Theresia could take it.

Seems stompish due to her regen neg. At best I see Akaza's battle compass being his best bet to avoid her attacks, but we already see people highly skilled are able to land hits on him so yeah he's not winning

Seems stompish due to her regen neg. At best I see Akaza's battle compass being his best bet to avoid her attacks, but we already see people highly skilled are able to land hits on him so yeah he's not winning
Its not a stomp since he has to pretty much hit her a couole of times too not to mention she is a nerfed version of Alive theresia

So depends which is likely the case.
Don’t demons like akaza resist regeneration negation?

Low-high>high-mid.

Blessing of Shinigami is said to be impossible to heal in story, Elsa has high-mid regen, so even she wouldn't be able to heal it, and it's stated even cellular regeneration can't help against it.

Well if that the case if he gets hit once he would be on guard even if the hit would even land considering he has op instinctive reaction and etc. Also tanjiro wasn’t able to predict his attacks so analytical prediction is not working

One hit is all she needs, once hit the wound won't close, so he will bleed out.

Considering the ap difference idk why op is even using her weaker key, pre-resurrected theresia is more skilled.

He doesn't have ap resistance in his profile btw.

Anyway I will leave here, debating for Re Zero characters when the profiles are outdated is a waste of my time I feel, I should be using that to improve them.

One hit is all she needs, once hit the wound won't close, so he will bleed out.

Considering the ap difference idk why op is even using her weaker key, pre-resurrected theresia is more skilled.

He doesn't have ap resistance in his profile btw.

Anyway I will leave here, debating for Re Zero characters when the profiles are outdated is a waste of my time I feel, I should be using that to improve them.
But that wouldn’t really be a problem I mean bleeding was never bad for a demon. And that hit is not landing with the compass needle active and Akaza hit will automatically attack her weak point.

But that wouldn’t really be a problem I mean bleeding was never bad for a demon. And that hit is not landing with the compass needle active and Akaza hit will automatically attack her weak point.
Theresia has the blessing of the sword saint which makes all her strikes perfect and automatically tells her what is the best way to kill(basically similar to compass but also skill refining), not to mention her skill chain is superior to Akaza's and evrything else is pretty much the same for both

Theresia has the blessing of the sword saint which makes all her strikes perfect and automatically tells her what is the best way to kill(basically similar to compass but also skill refining), not to mention her skill chain is superior to Akaza's and evrything else is pretty much the same for both
Demon slayer skill chain is very large upper ranks have been training for hundreds of years and fought countless hashira that’s all I know for more info get the demon slayer supporters. Anyway possible skill advantage layered instinctive reaction plus analytical prediction and ap advantage and unlimited stamina allows Akaza to take it eventually. My vote is going to akaza.

I still dont see a viable way for Akaza winning here. The ap advantage is 3x, that’s not oneshot or even close to it so his ap advantage isn’t actually a way to win. Next is how they both have IR, they both can easily dodge one another so that again counters Akaza being able to land meaningful hits.

If she’s more skilled means she‘s more likely to land a hit before him, and all she needs is to target his head or arms and it’s basically over for him. So I still hold this being a stomp.

I still dont see a viable way for Akaza winning here. The ap advantage is 3x, that’s not oneshot or even close to it so his ap advantage isn’t actually a way to win. Next is how they both have IR, they both can easily dodge one another so that again counters Akaza being able to land meaningful hits.

If she’s more skilled means she‘s more likely to land a hit before him, and all she needs is to target his head or arms and it’s basically over for him. So I still hold this being a stomp.
I think demon slayer character are more skilled try asking a supporter

Shouldn’t matter if all Theresia needs is one hit and her hits as well lock on to Akaza just like hers.
I think you are misunderstanding here, Theresias hits will just negate his healing factor. Its not a one shot kill, It would just make Akaza like any human in a sword battle. Their skills should still be relative with theresia having a slight advatange in skill due to her blessing and skill chain so the fight could still go in his favor. I specifically didnt use pre resurrected theresia becuz she is far more skilled and stronger

I think you are misunderstanding here, Theresias hits will just negate his healing factor. Its not a one shot kill, It would just make Akaza like any human in a sword battle. Their skills should still be relative with theresia having a slight advatange in skill due to her blessing and skill chain so the fight could still go in his favor. I specifically didnt use pre resurrected theresia becuz she is far more skilled and stronger
not to mention her skill chain is superior to Akaza's
Then why argue this if you're gonna say now it's relative? Regardless of skill, the fact her strikes are perfect and automatically tells her what is the best way to kill, then I don't see how Akaza has a viable way to win. Any close combat they engage in will result in the two being able to hit one another but since they are relative in power Akaza's attacks won't be a one shot, while her attacks will damage even if weaker, it will still harm him and that will only progress as she continues to land hits that he can't regen from. It will just be Theresia landing her hits, negating his regen, and him landing hits but not one shotting. And I don't see Akaza gaining a 7x difference in power to kill her quick enough either.

Also I would like to point out that Akaza's greatest attack, azure glow couldn't kill Giyu, who doesn't even have enhanced senses or analytical prediction, something theresia has and Giyu still dodged a fatal blow from it.

Then why argue this if you're gonna say now it's relative? Regardless of skill, the fact her strikes are perfect and automatically tells her what is the best way to kill, then I don't see how Akaza has a viable way to win. Any close combat they engage in will result in the two being able to hit one another but since they are relative in power Akaza's attacks won't be a one shot, while her attacks will damage even if weaker, it will still harm him and that will only progress as she continues to land hits that he can't regen from. It will just be Theresia landing her hits, negating his regen, and him landing hits but not one shotting. And I don't see Akaza gaining a 7x difference in power to kill her quick enough either.

Also I would like to point out that Akaza's greatest attack, azure glow couldn't kill Giyu, who doesn't even have enhanced senses or analytical prediction, something theresia has and Giyu still dodged a fatal blow from it.
He used dead calm anyway I don’t see her getting past the compass needle

This is now either a decisive win for Theresia or a stomp imo, as i thought it would eventually be.

-Instinctive Reaction: Looking at the profiles Akaza scales to people who can dodge while unconscious and instinctively avoid stuff too fast to see. Meanwhile scales above people who can also instinctively dodge invisible attacks. Goes a step further where she can instinctively dodge dozens of invisible attacks which have no aura or sound, and can freely alter their range.

-Accuracy/Accelerated- Theresia's attacks also become more accurate and sure, and she can also counter stuff in combat.

-Analytical Prediction-Theresia will be able to predict Akaza's movements, while he can't predict hers.

Akaza ap is 3x Theresia, but she will be getting stronger, closing that gap.

-Perception Manipulation-Theresia has perfect focus being able to block out everything except her opponent, and slow down her perception of time, so she could Akaza in slow motion, and come up with how to deal with his attacks.

I could go into general stuff why i think she is more skilled like scaling beyond people who can counter danmaku via skill, accurately target vitals, while having their senses interfered, adapting to pecog mid-combat with etc etc.

But i think when you can predict what your opponent is going to do, and perceive them doing that in slow motion, it's gg. Theresia sees Akaza's attacks coming, moves out the way, and cuts his head off.

Back