• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sun and Moon of Mega Man vs the Sun and Moon of Pokemon.

Anyway im going with Solgaleo and Lunala.

They have a far more, and better, hax arsenal than Ra Moon and Sunstar and could pull off any number of abilities they got to take the victory without either one being able to counter good enough to stop them.

A: Page links are in related topics

B: Sunstar has primarily fire attacks, witch are super effecteve against Solgaleo

C: It's just Ra Thor. Ra Moon is excluded.

Unless you change your vote,

Team Mega Man: 0

Team Pokemon: 1

No they don't, they lead to discussions which then lead to pages. It's easier to just give a direct link to the pages on the OP and most of us do that in vs matches.

But thats only a small thing. I still stand by my vote.

I'd say the Pokemon.

Ra-Thor's technological manipulation cannot come into play because the Solgaleo and Lunala are are organic beings. Solgaleo and Lunala have a much better arsenal to boot.

But one thing that makes me wanna revoke my vote is that Ra-Moon and Sunstar's AP is more reliable, as I consider the term, likely, to be more vague unless it's purely stated so.

Technically Ra Thor himself can't even use technology manipulation.

Team Mega Man: 0

Team Pokemon: 2

@Proffesor. Stop being such a Pokemon fanboy!!, we all know those two are Building Level at best OvO

Team Pokemon FRA

The Pokemon pair via wider and more effective arsenal.

Even with Sunstar's explosion, Lunala and Solgaleo could run away using ultra wormhole teleport.

Pokemon: 3(?)

Mega Man: 0

Back