• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 7: The reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the character that was involved last time was Aleister Crowley. Actually I'm pretty sure somebody said Aleister is supposed to be the strongest 7-B now.

A6colute said:
And? He's still 8-A.

Only

physically

With hax he is

2-A

literally has Low 2-C hax?

The King is strongest a 8-A without his 2-C hax. You character without 2-A hax is weaker than The King without 2-C hax.
So when an 8A character has 2A hax, they're 2A, but when the King is the exact same, he's 8A.

Why?

I actually really did enjoy Crowley's ability to make Lucifer look like a complete dimwit at every turn. Gotta love characters who outthink their opponents like that.

Whenever I see 'Aleister Crowley' though, I end up thinking of the real-life one.

So when an 8A character has 2A hax, they're 2A, but when the King is the exact same, he's 8A.

No. When 8-A character has 2-A hax, he can compete as strongest 8-A only without that hax.

@A6 We already discussed this multiple times, the hax are fair game

With 2-A hax he can compete with other 2-A characters.

@A6 Same thing with HA Dio, 1440, and the God Emperor, but theyre all listed as the strongest of their normal tiers because their powers are hax based

because their powers are hax based

And? If with hax character is a 2-A, then he must compete with other 2-A characters.

If with hax character is still a 8-A, then he can compete with other 8-A characters.

Tell that to everyone else from the last 7 threads then because this is how we determined it was going to be done. A character with higher tier hax than their normal AP is allowed those hax but will stay in their normal AP tier.

Update on High 1-B:

For those of you who haven't seen yet, the Crimson King is currently stalemating both of the strongest members of the Endless.

And by "stalemating", I'm referring to the classic "neither character can kill the other" variety.

I'm serious. Read through these.

A character with higher tier hax than their normal AP

AP with hax is not count? Funny.

we determined it was going to be done

"We determined it" >>> logic and common sense? Funny.

It depends from the hax imo. Something like Homulilly mindscrewing Madoka, Sans soulscrewing Chara or the Emperor erasing Horus is different from someone who is tier 8 physically but can warp the entire multiverse.

It depends from the hax imo. Something like Homulilly mindscrewing Madoka, Sans soulscrewing Chara or the Emperor erasing Horus is different from someone who is tier 8 physically but can warp the entire multiverse.

I agree. But WeeklyBattles said, that his character is 2-A with hax...

I really am offended Nicol Bolas is neither in 4-A strongest or 2-A strongest. (Only cuz I am a fanboy) Also, Can Probably argue the Eldrazi are powerful High 2-A, but Digimon are broken so not going to dispute that lul.

actually idk if ren should be used on 7-B or 7-A really with speed unequal...just saiyain

Getting back to 9-C for a moment, Alti should probably take the strongest now unless anyone has any objections

There goes any chance of a yugioh character being the strongest of their tier ;_;

KinkiestSins said:
I really am offended Nicol Bolas is neither in 4-A strongest or 2-A strongest. (Only cuz I am a fanboy)
Also, Can Probably argue the Eldrazi are powerful High 2-A, but Digimon are broken so not going to dispute that lul.

He definitely strong candidate for 4-A.. ppl just ignore that for whatever reasons.. Anyway Ur Dragon is 2-A as well so Nicol cant become the strongest 2-A.

Since this guy is going to have a page soon, I'll use him here.

Azi Dahaka (Mondaiji) is the most powerful 2-A if speed equal. Absurdly above baseline, conceptual nature and a really broken power mimicry wich turns into a power nullification (This thing copied powers from millions of 2-A gods and nullified them all at once)

SchroKatze said:
Azi Dahaka (Mondaiji) is the most powerful 2-A if speed equal. Absurdly above baseline, conceptual nature and a really broken power mimicry wich turns into a power nullification (This thing copied powers from millions of 2-A gods and nullified them all at once)
He has some serious competitio. I don't think he can take these four. Even with speed equal.

SchroKatze said:

If that's all he has.

I pray for his well being.

Someones gonna have to take over Mondaiji cause i recently decided to cat TF out of that verse when i thought about the problems with it...

We need a new Low 7-B Avatar of Calamity is no longer Low 7-B. And 7-B might need to be replaced with Avatar of Calamity.

If that's all he has.

I pray for his well being.

His [Avesta] is a hax that counter hax and increases his power in proportion to the opponent's power. The guy literally countered millions of gods that had conceptual power and existence all at once. And killed all of them singlehandely.

Peter1129 said:
We need a new Low 7-B Avatar of Calamity is no longer Low 7-B. And 7-B might need to be replaced with Avatar of Calamity.
Wouldn't AoC get lol mindscrew first before it could do anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back