• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 7: The reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BattleReviews said:
i really need that profile specified, like,
concepts = conceptual manipulation
It is specified.

It literally says in the powers and abilities section she can DESTROY CONCEPTS.

In fact, people pointed this out to you multiple times already.

Updated my list, if theres any other changes like Calamity's revision I'm all ears.

Gonna also reiterate Alti should be the strongest 9-C now.

I'm not even gonna touch this Sans discussion.

About Avatar of Calamity, it turns out that due its unique tier, it can be at any tier ranging from 7-B to 2-A.

And it has beaten Reinhard in here. Not sure this can be counted, but "maybe" we might need to replace Reinhard with AoC for equal speed 4-C.

Edit: Just noticed that Nakiri Kuubou is actually the current strongest 4-C with speed equal.

Curious as to where Maxwells conceptual manipulation stems from, I've never played the games so.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
About Avatar of Calamity, it turns out that due its unique tier, it can be at any tier ranging from 7-B to 2-A.

And it has beaten Reinhard in here. Not sure this can be counted, but "maybe" we might need to replace Reinhard with AoC for equal speed 4-C.

Edit: Just noticed that Nakiri Kuubou is actually the current strongest 4-C with speed equal.
Time for a match

@Schro

Dude the AoC had 15 matches in like 3 weeks. It's already at the point where people just want to see it lose.

Use False Madoka or Kazumi if you want a haxy PMMM character

it was a bit obvious that it was a joke

@Gargoyle Nah, his presence removed sight and other things pretty interesting, no need to talk about it here

Schro saying "I want her to lose" was a joke yeah (jokes on you AoC is genderless ovo)

But better safe than sorry.

Went through my list. crossed off ineligable characters, and fixed broken links.

Hey John

Shouldn't Ren Fuji (His EFF key at least) be superior to Dante? Considering the later doesn't get his Immeasurable speed until he uses his NP which before he tries to activate it, Ren would have already blitzed him and behead him.

I'm just keeping track of everything suggested, although I whole heartedly agree Ren is superior and should probably be the Strongest 7-A Now.

ALRF said:
Hey John
Shouldn't Ren Fuji (His EFF key at least) be superior to Dante? Considering the later doesn't get his Immeasurable speed until he uses his NP which before he tries to activate it, Ren would have already blitzed him and behead him.
Doesn't he have to activate EFF as well tho...?

@Cross you mean superior to Dante righto? then yeah they are

@Gargoyle you mean the form? Not that i don't remember.

How do they bypass Mid Godly tho?

Also about time I found the RWBY profiles, anyone else High 6A?

EFF is a form instead it's worst than EFO as Ren is only serious to kill while EFF ren is instanly bloodlusted @gargoyle

@Gargoyle 001 Clef can mind hax him, and the God Brothers...curse him maybe? They actually might not be able to beat him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back