• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 7: The reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think SCP-001 might stalemate most of his matches due to his immortality while Yhwach might actually win the matches SCP-001 might stalemate due to his hax. So I think Yhwach might be a better candidate for High 6-A overall.

Also with the recent Bakura revisions Alti might be able to take 9-C now.

Still pretty sure Ga and Bessa are currently the strongest High 1-Bs we have on the wiki.

I posted reasons in the last thread, but I dunno how many people saw them.

Oh shig..

But at least i kinda happy to see Downstreamers be downgraded to High 1-B.. His 1-A justification only sounds like really powerful High 1-B..

Yah.

I'm happy with it too, tbh. The four of them (Gan, Bessa, the Crimson King and the Downstreamers) went from being weak 1-As to ridiculously powerful High 1-Bs, which is honestly great imo.

I dunno. Someone mentioned Wally the God-Boy in the last thread, and Zach mentioned the Hounds of Tindalos, who are at least 4-D. I don't think the Godhead has any statements of higher-dimensionality backing it up.

Oh yeah, that reminds me.

Someone mentioned that Oblivio technically has an Unknown tier, and that it scales to the Chaos King. (No, I don't know why that is the case...)

His avatars is unknown because it can become anywhere from universe level to High 1-B, or kinda similar to Nya avatars although Nya avatars can become Tier 1-A as well.

On the other hand, Godhead for the strongest unknown Tier?

Dominators from Notch is strongest Unknown Tier. Even devils from Notch is strongest Unknown.

For Low-6B I think I would vote for Britain being the strongest with speed unequal.

I realize that Russia has some resistance to Magic, which is what Britain uses in combat/casually but I believe Britain can take the spot via having Summoning, Casual Relativistic Combat Speed, Type 8 Immortality, Size Manipulation & Age Manipulation possibly many more years of combat experience than Russia (?)

Russia's advantages over Britain mainly include General Winter and Resistance to curses & Magical Objects. Britain likely has no Cold Resistance.

But again, it's up to others to also decide which is stronger between the two and if you agree that either can take the strongest spot.

^Unless they're infinite-dimensional, they're not beating Oblivion's Unknown key.

They transcend any imagination, any physics or metaphysics. And it only about Devils. Dominators transcend Devils, like Devils transcend usual humans.

@A6: Got any proof of that?

Not vague statements either, but actual, hard proof that they transcend any and all physics, including dimensions altogether.

If so, that automatically makes them 1-A, not Unknown. If not, I dunno what to tell you.

Not vague statements either, but actual, hard proof that they transcend any and all physics, including dimensions altogether.

With hard proof they will be High 1-A, not Unknown.

If so, that automatically makes them 1-A, not Unknown. If not, I dunno what to tell you.

I just want to tell, that even an usual human's soul in Notch is not limited by anything. And Devils can erase those souls. So, what problem for them just erase something, that limited by dimensions?

The fact that "not limited by anything" isn't proof of being infinite dimensional.

Again, if I had a proof of that, they will be at least 1-A, not Unknown. Also, if anyone else has this proof, then it must be at least High 1-B, not Unknown.

The fact that "not limited by anything"

Anything, that a human's mind can imagine. The human's mind can imagine an infinite dimensional hierarchy? Yes, it can.

Oblivion shouldn't qualify as the strongest unknown imo because he simply varies between Low 2-C and High 1-B depending on the avatar. We do know the tier of the strongest manifestation (the Chaos King).

Also, pretty sure that unless there is an explicit High 1-B statement, being beyond anything that a human can imagine isn't even remotely enough.

Especially because humans are perfectly able to imagine tier 0s as well (literally every tier 0 on the wiki)

Isn't that still 5-C tho. The KE is at any given instant, not over a period of time.

Unless it means that he would need 5 minutes of constant effort to stop it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back