• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 7: The reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit Yhwach is High 6A.....Hmm....

If he can rewrite the future after getting blitzed by an opponent, he might be able to take strongest High 6A Unequal

Wouldn't some of the other UBs beat Lusamine? She's just a Nihilego except without possession and probably most of Nihilego's hax.

The Tapus scales to Solagleo. And the UBs fought the Tapus, with Guzzlord actually beating Fini. Meanwhile Lusamine is just a big Nihilego.

But solgaleo and lunala are only MFTL in a certain form or in a single attack in base. They arebt constantly that speed though. Only Necrozma would be, I think? Look I can see where this is going. I'll drop it, but we have no idea if the tapu fought the MFTL mode and if anything, probably not. And even for the two the feat was performed by , it would only in the light firms they have that speed cal.

Yeah, i said that like 5 differnt times in the other thread? Point is theyre only mftl in a certain form or with one attavk.

Unless the tapu fought that form , or , they dodged that attack, it wont apply.

>changes nothing.

Then why take that form when going at MFTL speed?

They use in a single instance in battle? They only use it when they do their best attack.

Prove the tapu fought that firm, or dodged that attack. Otherwise no, it wont apply.

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Far faster than his Primarchs. Horus, the strongest Primarch, could not follow his father's movement with his eyes. Fought the C'tan Void Dragon on equal footing and punched it from Earth straight to Mars. This shard of the Void Dragon would have been unfathomably more powerful than an almost completely drained shard of the Nightbringer, who travelled seventy thousand light years in a very short period of time. A space marine who gained a small portion of his power viewed everything as being completely frozen when he moved). Much faster with time manipulation/time stop

Blitzstomps Shards who are able to casually move in the 37 trillions while incredibly weakened

I think we should just give a High 6-A speed equal to Yhwach. He seems to have already beaten most of the contenders for High 6-A.

Passive existence erasure if you get anywhere near him or attack him and immortality from a 1-B entity

That impressive enough for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back