• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 7: The reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially because humans are perfectly able to imagine tier 0s as well (literally every tier 0 on the wiki)

Not, they cannot, true tier 0 just described like entities beyond any imagination.

Gonna throw my hat into the ring again with a few things

GEOM probably isn't the strongest 4-A.

I'd hold back on making any High 6-A Suggestions untill we figure whos the best among that lot of characters.

Bakura is not the strongest 9-C now, should be Alti.

Wally is still a thing in Unknown tier and The Neverwere are 1-B now.

Just saying, im in the process of making it because he doesnt have a profile yet, but Oracle from DotA is probably the strongest 8-A

The Appmons are probably stronger with unequal tho. Then again the speed of the AoC is kinda complicated to pinpoint

Wait no, I thought that they were relativistic so unequal is in favor of the AoC.

Anyone know who is the fastest Low 5-B btw?

i'd probably vouch ren if we consider speed unequal due to his sheer advantage and IC doesn't screw around at all but only for speed unequal cause he starts way faster than the other canidates and EFO isn't a chant that's needed it's chuu2 tbh...even then the first time ren used EFO on cain was wordless but let's just say he says EFO and bam so yeah Ren 7-A if his initial speed is unequaled

And? He's still 8-A. Are we really gonna have a conversation about lower tiers having their higher tier hax available AGAIN when the King, the 8-A you brought up, literally has Low 2-C hax?

And? He's still 8-A.

Only

physically

With hax he is

2-A

literally has Low 2-C hax?

The King is strongest a 8-A without his 2-C hax. You character without 2-A hax is weaker than The King without 2-C hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back