• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 7: The reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SchroKatze said:
His [Avesta] is a hax that counter hax and increases his power in proportion to the opponent's power. The guy literally countered millions of gods that had conceptual power and existence all at once. And killed all of them singlehandely.
That won't help him against the higher level 2-A's as much as you think.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Good things AoC doesn't have Homulilly mindhax, otherwise it would be even more broken than it already is
Imagine if AoC wasn't just a composite Main Series character but instead it was a composite PM Verse character.

Then it would be Akuma Homura but with defensive haxes :p.

Also the AoC likely gets mindscrewed with equal.

Peter1129 said:
Sans counts as a 9-B w/ Unknown hax.

then ill say that sans is the strongest 9-B via hax, if its the game is played that way (srsly, durability negation, any 9-B having that? aswell as teleportation and soul manipulation

shiki? did not even knew someone called shiki is on this wiki,

i searched it up, but, i dont think she can counter any of sans's attacks,

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Ryougi Shiki.
I think she was beating Sans in a match.
because they think power nul. helps, while its only destroying magical barriers, something sans does not have,

and, oh boy, telekinesis manipulation, she cannot counter that either,

BattleReviews said:
because they think power nul. helps, while its only destroying magical barriers, something sans does not have,
and, oh boy, telekinesis manipulation, she cannot counter that either,
She beat someone who use Psychokinesis in canon.

Because your saying she can't counter it even though using telekinesis can't do anything to''' '''MEoDP.

Nothing implies Sans has no concept or does not need one. He is not surviving MEoDP. And again she dealt with someone who has psychokinesis, it shouldn't be a problem.

Elione-Arisu said:
Nothing implies Sans has no concept or does not need one. He is not surviving MEoDP. And again she dealt with someone who has psychokinesis, it shouldn't be a problem.
because you live in somewhere not fiction (oh wait, IS the real world fiction?)

BattleReviews said:
no, they meant kill conceptual manipulation
Honestly, I am neutral. But tbh, until you can provide the proof and make a crt.

She is currently the strongest 9-B (I like sans more btw)

Conceptual manipulation is the ability to manipulate concepts. Shiki can't do that, but she can destroy concepts though.

Her page itself says very clearly that she can kill concepts. Sans has a concept. Thus he is vulnerable.

@Battle From Shiki's page:

Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (þø┤µ¡╗Òü«Ú¡öþ£╝, Chokushi no Maga, lit. Mystic Eyes of Direct Death): Shiki possesses the extremely rare Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, which allow her to visualize the concept of death in others as lines and points. While this ability is rooted in her eyes, even if she were to go blind or lose her eyes, she could "see" them anyways. By cutting along these lines and points, something that takes no real exertion, the fated destruction of the relevant part is realized. Due to this, it ignores all forms of defense, and the death it brings is absolute. Wounds it causes cannot be regenerated, and when someone dies to them, it destroys them utterly, bypassing even reincarnation. Due to her connection to Akasha, the Root of all things, her eyes are extremely powerful, allowing her to kill concepts, such as even killing the future perceived by a clairvoyant.

@Elione-Arisu it doesnt,
@kinkiestsins someone likes my twin at least

With all due respect, saying it doesnt isnt an argument.

it doesnt,

Wait, are you saying Conceptual Manipulation doesn't give you the ability to manipulate concepts, that Sans doesn't need a concept to exist, or that MEoDP doesn't kill concepts ? If it's the first, just read the page, if it's the second, give me a proof that Sans doesn't have/need a concept or simply resists conceptual destruction, if it's the latter, did you even read her profile ?

no, i mean she can kill only ppl with conceptual manipulation, (lets make maxwell feared by this girl)

also, how about rot spinne, he is too much of an hax for that girl

BattleReviews said:
no, i mean she can kill only ppl with conceptual manipulation, (lets make maxwell feared by this girl)
also, how about rot spinne, he is too much of an hax for that girl
That...isnt how conceptual manipulation works.

As for Rot, I have no opinion but he better have a better ability then conceptual manipulation

Honestly, I think only Abstract Existence and certain immortalities protect you from being killed with this power.

@Battle The profile says that she kills CONCEPTS, not that she can only kill people with conceptual manipulation

For the sake of argument, Sans is one of the strongest 9-Bs in fiction.

Not sure if he is the strongest, but he is up there.

Also, same for Garnet and Vivi as High 5-A.

Not sure how Kevin 11000 is so broken, but these two should probably be on the list imo (because I am a whiny 9 fanboy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back