• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dio is 8-B though.

Also Sans is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MHS+

Btw EtG Hunter is back to 8-C

>Looks at the other 8-Cs

Well damn the competition isn't lacking

Despite my obvious adoration of Lavos and CT/CC as a whole, didn't Lavos lose to 5-A Khârn and thus shouldn't get the 5-A spot?

Kaltias said:
I mean, that's because Kharn has a bad habit of murdering A>B>C logic alongside the opponents.
Lavos can beat a ton of people above 5-A. Kharn, definitely not as many
I mean, this is about the strongest overall character for each tier and Khârn beat Lavos.

To my knowledge, no one else in 5-A can do that.

@Genki

Agreed? No. Proposed yes.

@Holy

Following this logic, Lavos was never the strongest 5-A to begin with because he lost to Crono, and Akron isn't the strongest High 4-C because he lost to the main protagonists

Kaltias said:
@Genki
Agreed? No. Proposed yes.

@Holy

Following this logic, Lavos was never the strongest 5-A to begin with because he lost to Crono, and Akron isn't the strongest High 4-C because he lost to the main protagonists
I see.

Nadakhan is getting upgraded tio High 7-C, so he likely takes the Hunter's place, and maybe even speed Unequalized.

Edit: maybe not, the calc is getting very confusing.

@DMB1

Where was FSM being 3-D agreed on. He isn't human, and doesn't contradict the requirements.

@Monarch

unless that prob manip is Guren Lagann level, the first problem is that GSM is going to be 200x baseline 4-D High 3-A. Ignoring that we have GM Overlord there too, who erases you by being touched.

Monarch Laciel said:
Yobobojojo said:
@Monarch

unless that prob manip is Guren Lagann level, the first problem is that GSM is going to be 200x baseline 4-D High 3-A.
Ummm what.
The Golden Weapons he used to do his feat as a child canonically contain 0.5% of his power and run on his leftover essence after his death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back